Sign in to follow this  
Guest deadheat

John Daly

Guest deadheat

Ho ho ... been backing the good old queen for the past 5 years in the office death club however only scored half the pool .... apparently one Mercedes McCambridge passed the great divide back on March 2 but it wasn't reported until last Saturday (Mercedes won a best supporting oscar for Kings Row and was the voice in The Exorcist). Been looking over your list to replace QJ but I still think I might go for John Daly (golfer). Love the guy, but he's looking a lot like John Candy these days

Right on about John Daly. Saw a few highlights (if that's what you can call golf replays) over the weekend and the guy's so huge he looks like he'll soon be ready for the next darts World Championship. Interestingly his recently-increased girth is coinciding with a return to form. Seems a direct correlation between a gain in weight and performance is further evidence that golf isn't really a sport.

But I don't think Big John is ready for the list yet - do we know if he still drinks like a fish and smokes like a chimney?

How about that morbid f*&% Ronnie O'Sullivan, who recently said something to the effect of "snooker makes me miserable, and winning makes me miserable because it means I have to play more snooker"? His dad could sort him out if it's all too much......

Guest deadheat

yeah, don't really want to death ride JD .... I'll see if Kurt Waldheim is available but with 34 members (five names each) selections are hard to come by

The big man is even bigger as he begins his career on the seniors circuit: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/golf/36192032

Anyone feel really old?

Most of the seniors on that tour find it an amiable way to wind down - Daly has partied and gambled away a fortune. He might actually take it seriously.

Apparently, they removed it, but there's a high chance of it coming back again and again. He needs to be watched.

On 12/09/2020 at 14:25, gcreptile said:

Apparently, they removed it, but there's a high chance of it coming back again and again. He needs to be watched.

Funnily enough, whether he played well or badly - he was always a favourite for fans to watch

Gotta love JD.

• Like 1

He attended the last presidential debate with fellow Trump supporter Kid Rock.

043e1ce8cdd9b622db258d5a143336f5

I mean, I'm watching him on Sky playing golf with his son in the PNC Championship.

Massive, looks like the blond brother of Bigfoot. Can barely see his face for hair. :huh:

Edit: Just taken the lead.