Lady Die

Jack Wild

'Do what he loves' you mean drinking, drugs and chasing women!

Get the man down for 2006 NOW!!!!

Guest julie j.

oooooooooooh, harsh!

can't vouch for whether or not he's slowed down with the women but the word is that he stopped all that drinking and drugging and has been clean and sober, as they say, since 1988.

i say, give the guy a break. he was an incredibly talented kid who got himself totally screwed up, and has had a pretty rough go of it, judging by recent photos of him. and now, an actor and a song-and-dance man, losing his ability to sing and speak? i'd say he's paying dearly for his past...personally, i'd like to see him redeem himself, get healthy, and kick ass again on the london stage.

so - hey - anyone out there who's got an email (or snail mail) address for him, i hope you'll pass it along to me.

many thanks.

p.s. to "heaven can wait" -- i do think that the job as marcel marceau's stuntman has definite possibilities. :lol: (of course, we all hate mimes, but that's another issue, isn't it?)

What is it recently with people (mainly unregistered people) who visit a site called deathlist and expect us to be able to give the names and addresses of the people mentioned on the site? Do they think that the moderators (or whichever other semi-deities :lol: who compile the list) contact them all before inclusion to get their approval and these details so that 'fans' (stalkers?) can be helped out. The purpose of the site is fairly clearly explained in several places, nowhere to my knowledge does it say 'this is a fan site - we have all contact details for any (semi) famous people who may or may not be close to death and we will be happy to supply them to those people who are too lazy or inept to obtain this information by other means'. (Except there, it does say that now, but never mind...)

If he's an actor/ singer/ author/ comedian, he's probably got an agent. That would be a good place to start, don't you think?

If he's a politician, he probably belongs to a party, why not try them?

Why the hell do you feel the need to contact them anyway? What are you going to say - chances are lots of other random people will have already spouted pathetic sycophantic simperings already?

Harrumph.

Saw Jack Wild on TV hes looking ripe for the chop, having had mouth and tongue cancer he looks in a bad way and is my nominee for 2006!

(Topic merged, ATJ)

But however bad things have got he's always been able to pull good looking women. Strange that!

Saw Jack Wild on TV hes looking ripe for the chop, having had mouth and tongue cancer he looks in a bad way and is my nominee for 2006!

(Topic merged, ATJ)

Saw him on GMTV(?) yesterday(?) morning, he looked like a munchkin. Sad to say, he looks a definate candidate :(

A cert for the 2006 DL surely. They'd only operate to such an extent because certain death was stalking him. His immune system has taken enough punishment for half a dozen lifetimes.

Apparentely not a cert, but someone brought this up in the 2007 Ideas thread, so it might be a good time to discuss if he's on people's minds.

Apparentely not a cert, but someone brought this up in the 2007 Ideas thread, so it might be a good time to discuss if he's on people's minds.

No. In fact I took him off the DDP longlist completely as he's cancer free and apart from the fact he can't speak is quite healthy.

Cancer in the head or neck is never good news. Always worth a DL punt.

Cancer in the head or neck is never good news. Always worth a DL punt.

Dodging days are over.

Sky News reports "Jack Wild dead at 53".

No. In fact I took him off the DDP longlist completely as he's cancer free and apart from the fact he can't speak is quite healthy.

Hmmm.... The BBC have also announced he has died. Maybe I should look at my reasoning again, or trust better sources... Unless he went suddenly...

:angry: anyway.

My first points in the DDP :angry:

Guest iain

actor Jack Wild has died at 53.he was the Artful Dodger in the 1968 film Oliver! and on stage for years among many other things

PS my birthday is on may 16

Guest Discomonkey

He's just died. R.I.P. mate!

actor Jack Wild has died at 53.he was the original Artful Dodger in Oliver Twist

Too slow again Iain. Posted 20 minutes ago in the Jack Wild thread, which is the obvious place to post, I would've thought.

Guest iain

actor Jack Wild has died at 53.he was the original Artful Dodger in Oliver Twist

Too slow again Iain. Posted 20 minutes ago in the Jack Wild thread, which is the obvious place to post, I would've thought.

why cant things be posted in the main forum and in here as well?!

[Posts moved -- MH]

Edited by Magere Hein

Guest Guest
:angry: It's a shame.

Guest iain

breaking news..hes dead everyone!

Guest iain
A cert for the 2006 DL surely. They'd only operate to such an extent because certain death was stalking him. His immune system has taken enough punishment for half a dozen lifetimes.

surprise surprise..along with Ibrahim Rugova,Shelley Winters etc ,he wasnt on the list!

PS my birthday is on may 16

Put it in your profile :angry:

why cant things be posted in the main forum and in here as well?!

The question, surely, is why should you want to post in Near Misses, when there's already a dedicated thread to him which has announced his death?

Near Misses, as you clearly need some reminding, is those near misses, not covered elsewhere in the forum, who were ones that either the DL should've got or at least people who maybe some of us have heard of. Near misses is not Iain's personal posting of anybody who appears on Recent Deaths Wikipedia page. You seem to be in some fantasy world that you're in a newsroom & you are breaking the news to us of deaths, when most of us have already seen the deaths, dismissed them as nobodies & three days later you're telling us again.

*Rant Over* :rant:

Apparently, he died from oral cancer. So my source, which said he was clear was wrong. :):angry::shoot:

Sad news about a guy who dies at aged just 53. Got him on my Egamegazette.net team so that makes me 4 hits from 68 names - sad too as the bloke running the said site won't list my team for some reason - I'm still keeping the scores and if I win it I'll even go to court to claim my dues!

apart from the fact he can't speak is quite healthy.

Famous last words eh, OOO? :) Not Jack Wild's final words though he if couldn't speak mind you...

Another hit for my team - yay! :angry:

QUOTE(maryportfuncity @ Jul 12 2005, 02:43 PM)

See, I told ya!