Lady Die

Jack Wild

Welcome to the fold!

Thanks pal. I only have limited access to a PC but I'll try to pop on when possible.

Wonder if anyone else will have popped off by the next time I'm on!! :)

Edited by Magere Hein

Guest Slacker

Jack wild died on 1st of march.

(cancer)

Jack wild died on 1st of march.

(cancer)

It didn't escape our attention.

regards,

Hein

Guest Guest
Is there anywhere on line I can find a picture of the broken down wreck that is Jack Wild 2005? Not being a great telly watcher I missed his starring appearance.

you are a W**ker mate..................you didnt even know the guy......he was a better man than you will ever be............lets hope one day you are as unfortunate as he was having his voice box removed.....then lets see you crack jokes then.

you should be F*****g ashamed of yourself you loser

Is there anywhere on line I can find a picture of the broken down wreck that is Jack Wild 2005? Not being a great telly watcher I missed his starring appearance.

you are a W**ker mate..................you didnt even know the guy......he was a better man than you will ever be............lets hope one day you are as unfortunate as he was having his voice box removed.....then lets see you crack jokes then.

Did you know him?

Mime one of his favorite songs.

Did you know him?

Before or after the operation?

Did you know him?

Before or after the operation?

This is actually quite spooky, because Oliver! was on UK Living TV on Saturday afternoon. Due to my sister phoning during its transmission & the kids being more interested my son's Gameboy, I muted the volume on the telly.

Ergo, I can truthfully claim that I have witnessed Jack Wild miming 'Consider Yourself One of the Family,' and brrr, those hairs are standing up on the back of my neck.

Guest akjfad

i love jack wild.

a lot.

i love jack wild.

a lot.

If you're saying what I think you're saying.....that's illegal.