Sign in to follow this  
Guest Captain Mainwaring

Does Maryportfuncity have fleas?

Guest Captain Mainwaring

Well...?

Would you believe it! What are the chances of that!?

Look closer and you'll see the permanently smouldering fag. Small insects hate that.

Maryportfuncity is completely infested. A community of fleas live off of you.

How fun.

I wonder what has inspired this outburst...

Look closer and you'll see the permanently smouldering fag. Small insects hate that.

For the sake of American visitors to DL, it may be worth clarifying just what you mean by 'fag'.

How fun.

Well fleas live off animals such as a dog or a cat, Maryportfuncity may have a disorder with hair growth. His own might be that of a monkey or an ape?

How fun.

Well fleas live off animals such as a dog or a cat, Maryportfuncity may have a disorder with hair growth. His own might be that of a money or an ape?

So tell me Banshees, how exactly did you reach these conclusions?

How fun.

Well fleas live off animals such as a dog or a cat, Maryportfuncity may have a disorder with hair growth. His own might be that of a money or an ape?

So tell me Banshees, how exactly did you reach these conclusions?

Windsor my friend it's only a thought, possibly an opinion, just maybe a theory. Although I can't put this to fact.

Windsor my friend it's only a thought, possibly an opinion, just maybe a theory. Although I can't put this to fact.

the‧o‧ry  /ˈθiəri, ˈθɪəri/

–noun, plural -ries.

1. a coherent group of general propositions used as principles of explanation for a class of phenomena: Einstein's theory of relativity qv Banshees' theory of flea.

What does this thread mean? Is any slight intended on our good, harmless, often witty, always self-effacing, and prolific posting friend MPFC? And does he have fleas? Well do you MPFC? On second thoughts there is no need to answer that. Is it anyone's business here if he does? Does it matter? Are some deathlisters becoming fleaist in their dotage? Some things, like fleas, Bubonic plague and bad breath should hardly be a cause of stigma within a web-based forum. I might be sitting here in my birthday suit, picking my nose having taken a whole bottle full of ugly pills as befits my avatar. It really doesn't matter a bugger. But I do wonder if someone is inferadig and, if so, why?

What does this thread mean? Is any slight intended on our good, harmless, often witty, always self-effacing, and prolific posting friend MPFC? And does he have fleas? Well do you MPFC? On second thoughts there is no need to answer that. Is it anyone's business here if he does? Does it matter? Are some deathlisters becoming fleaist in their dotage? Some things, like fleas, Bubonic plague and bad breath should hardly be a cause of stigma within a web-based forum. I might be sitting here in my birthday suit, picking my nose having taken a whole bottle full of ugly pills as befits my avatar. It really doesn't matter a bugger. But I do wonder if someone is inferadig and, if so, why?

I think it was inspired by something I said.

If I remember correctly there was lots of new and rediculous threads being created.

I then said something like, 'What next, a ''Does mpfc have fleas?'' thread, and thus some joker created a "Does mpfc have fleas" thread.

the‧o‧ry  /ˈθiəri, ˈθɪəri/

–noun, plural -ries.

1. a coherent group of general propositions used as principles of explanation for a class of phenomena: Einstein's theory of relativity qv Banshees' theory of flea.

Honez are you defining principles desinged by Einstein that I somewhat have used? If so I can't say this was in my plans.

Why, oh, why! does MPFC have such a wide signature photo? it means that I'm forever using the pusher bar thing an the foot of the window on all the threads MPFC has posted on. Can't you please do a bit of re-sizing please? Anyway this Maryport place - its really not a city is it? surely its a town? And you should be MPFT?

F**k sake!

Let's sort a few things out here.

First off, the 'fleas' sh*t refers to an age old avator picture of a fox smoking a cigarette, long gong. Hence the 2005 start date on this thread.

I'm guessing the post swaps of Windsor and BS up above is them having a little fun at being outsted from their posting positions since I've done a bit more dropping in here whilst signed off work.

No I don't have fleas, I also don't have any particular interest in running up posting numbers or podium positions for their own sake. So - calm down boys - I'll slow down when back at work and if you want to dispute second to the matchless Tempus, you can.

Oh aye, and the wide signature bar; not my doing, one of the mods thoughtfully lifted a picture from the official Maryport web site. I once asked for it to be made narrower. Since a fair few posts on this thread are from mods; can you make my signature bar narrower please? It'd go down well all round I think.

Oh aye, and the wide signature bar; not my doing, one of the mods thoughtfully lifted a picture from the official Maryport web site. I once asked for it to be made narrower. Since a fair few posts on this thread are from mods; can you make my signature bar narrower please? It'd go down well all round I think.

Ok, MPFC,

I have re-sized your avatar. Let me know if it is ok.

Regards,

ff <_<

It's class Footie Fan, I'm guessin' the assembled masses hereabouts will appreciate the new easy to use size.

Nope, I have to say that I much preferred the previous size.

We can't see in MPFC's windows now....

Hmm, I think you've been hanging around with the Pooka too much, BHB. An injunction can't be far away...

I'm guessing the post swaps of Windsor and BS up above is them having a little fun at being outsted from their posting positions since I've done a bit more dropping in here whilst signed off work.

What, so I post a couple of times and I'm automatically challenging you? I really couldn't give a damn. If I did, you would know about it. Do get over yourself.

Banshees is rather pissed off. He sees himself as losing to you. :rolleyes:

Aye, but it's not winning and losing. I mean, I've suggested before that we just - like - get rid of the number of times everyone's posted. Does it serve any purpose?

? - Maryportfuncity i'll lay it down and say there is no competetion going on here.

? - Maryportfuncity i'll lay it down and say there is no competetion going on here.

It wasn't that a couple of weeks ago Banshees.

I've sustained my normal posting rate whereas yours has increased dramatically.

Could it have something to do with posting what seemed to be one line of a poem per post in the moderater forum...

What does this thread mean?

A whole lot of whoring and pretty much fvck-all else, it would seem, Mr. Godot.

Another excuse for these rampant whores to raise their "contribution" and lower the overall quality.

Hopkins is back from his mission, equipped with a new ducking stool, and he's feeling as pious as f*ck. Watch out... and don't come into the chat tonight, whores (you know who you are), unless you want to lose a f*cking good argument.

What does this thread mean?

A whole lot of whoring and pretty much fvck-all else, it would seem, Mr. Godot.

Another excuse for these rampant whores to raise their "contribution" and lower the overall quality.

Hopkins is back from his mission, equipped with a new ducking stool, and he's feeling as pious as f*ck. Watch out... and don't come into the chat tonight, whores (you know who you are), unless you want to lose a f*cking good argument.

Or it could mean that Mr Hopkins' kittens are infested with fleas.