Captain Oates

Interesting Ways To Die...

Hit, run, issue injunction on herald tribune quick sharp pronto apparently as the article is already "no longer available".

Hit, run, issue injunction on herald tribune quick sharp pronto apparently as the article is already "no longer available".

I just opened it from my FB posting but hey maybe so. Thus, Sir Creep has done the most helpful thing he can think of:

" - A Florida man killed after being struck not once, not twice, but three times on a busy roadway in Orlando has investigators searching for two suspected hit-and-run drivers.

The Florida Highway Patrol says 39-year-old Rasheed Wiggins was standing in the grassy median of Universal Boulevard and Destination Parkway Saturday night when a car veered into him, sending him onto the roadway, where another car ran him over. Then cab driver, Fito Pierre, 47, who didn't see Wiggins, rolled over him. Pierre remained on scene to talk to troopers.

FHP investigators say they have few leads on the two suspected hit-and-run drivers. The first car was "a newer, white" car; the second car, also white with "a female driving."

FHP is asking for the public's help. Tipsters can call 407-737-2213."

• Like 2

Thanks sc, I have something of an ongoing interest as to the sort of person who can carry on without stopping after doing that to another human.

Having been run over by somebody coming round a bend too fast at night and not looking, I have some personal experience in this area. Clearly I wasn't killed, and thankfully the person responsible did stop, and also called an ambulance.

Tried again from here direct, it still says the same, so either it's available from some sort of fb link to an archive, or it's some other techie reason, but I definitely still get that from clicking on the link.

Without getting all Zorders on this....

'Rasheed Wiggins'

:lol:

Plus the 2 cars that fucked off were white.

Thanks sc, I have something of an ongoing interest as to the sort of person who can carry on without stopping after doing that to another human.

Having been run over by somebody coming round a bend too fast at night and not looking, I have some personal experience in this area. Clearly I wasn't killed, and thankfully the person responsible did stop, and also called an ambulance.

Tried again from here direct, it still says the same, so either it's available from some sort of fb link to an archive, or it's some other techie reason, but I definitely still get that from clicking on the link.

Search function yields this. http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20160418/WIRE/160419648

Looks like SC missed a digit off his URL! (Wouldn't bother to click as SC has quoted it verbatim).

• Like 1

Australian goalkeeper Stefan Petrovski, who was struck by lightning during a training session in Malaysia last month, has died in hospital. The 18-year-old was one of two players from Malaysian club Malacca United to be struck during the freak incident on April 5.

SC

https://nz.sports.yahoo.com/football/a/31486607/stefan-petrovski-australian-goalkeeper-dies-from-lightning-strike/

15 year old electrocutes himself recreating a Jacob's Ladder experiment 'that he saw on YouTube'.

SChttp://m.richmond.com/news/ap/article_faa0fc0c-8ae6-5ebd-bc08-e8d8850d5a99.html?mode=jqm

More like a stairway to heaven.

(Very surprised no one made that pun before me!)

Oh, well that's because you're the only one what hasn't blocked my posts, Whitehouse.

SC

Australian goalkeeper Stefan Petrovski, who was struck by lightning during a training session in Malaysia last month, has died in hospital. The 18-year-old was one of two players from Malaysian club Malacca United to be struck during the freak incident on April 5.

SC

https://nz.sports.yahoo.com/football/a/31486607/stefan-petrovski-australian-goalkeeper-dies-from-lightning-strike/

Not to be outdone, saddle bronc rider Tim Edge was killed Friday near his home in Mantachie, Miss., when he was struck by lightning. Edge was a Dodge National Circuit Finals champion in 2005,

SC

http://www.ktvq.com/story/31869807/saddle-bronc-champion-edge-horse-killed-by-lightning

Huricane winds and massive ammounts of water were falling today in the Netherlands. One man was killed due to the bad weather. He was found in a basement in Rotterdam which flooded. And no, this was no drowning incident. This entrepeneur had his own illlegal weed farm there....

...and he was electrocuted by his own equipment.

Former Iowa offensive lineman and Buffalo Bills draft pick Kyle Calloway died Saturday after being hit by a train while out for a run in Vail, Arizona. He was 29. And fahkin deaf....

SC

And another D word. Daft.

Jogging on a raliway line, yeah right, pass me those chainsaws, I fancy myself a juggler.

Boy, 12, died in freak accident while watching football match when his brother tackled an opponent and sent a metal peg - which was holding down a FA 'Respect' banner - flying 30 yards into his head.

A 12-year-old boy was killed by a 'metal spike' that was catapulted 100 ft into his head when his brother hit a pitch-side barrier.

R.I.P. young man.

10-year old son of US politician dies on the world's tallest waterslide:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/aug/08/son-of-kansas-lawmaker-scott-schwab-dies-riding-water-slide-schlitterbahn

They call it the "Verrückt" slide - german word for "crazy". And yes, it is.