Captain Oates

Interesting Ways To Die...

being stuck in a large microwave oven when its on

50 minutes ago, runebomme said:

being stuck in a large microwave oven when its on

Who? Link?

13 hours ago, runebomme said:

We don't do theoretical here. Extra Curricular is for that, and we probably have an appropriate thread there, I would suggest "Death Links'.
SC

Not so much 'way' but 'why'.

Husband strangles his wife to death 'because she was addicted to Facebook'.

• Man, known only as Hariom, strangled 32-year-old Luxmi to death as she slept.
  • Her father found Hariom sitting next to his daughter's lifeless body the next day.
  • Hariom claimed his wife had spent 'days and nights' on Facebook and WhatsApp.
  • He said he 'could not take it anymore' when she kept ignoring him and their kids.

Strangling animated emoticon

On 4/12/2018 at 15:43, bladan said:

You goddamn sonovabitch bladan I want that minute of my life back.  You twat.

1 hour ago, Sir Creep said:

You goddamn sonovabitch bladan I want that minute of my life back.  You twat.

To get it back, follow these instructions

Yeah it's 10 months old...
In a freak mishap, a former Doordarshan anchor, who was taking a morning walk near a road close to her housing society, died after a coconut tree fell on her.  The incident which took place on Thursday was captured by a CCTV camera installed at a nearby shop and the video went viral on Saturday.  Kanchan Nath (58), who had sustained severe injuries after the tree fell on her, died this morning, confirmed her husband Rajat.

Sir Creep wouldn't post without giving you the video.  Enjoy.

5 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

He will be buried in a "Quiche Me Quick" hat.

it reminds me of a scotch egg

1 hour ago, runebomme said:

Glad the puns are coming...(as they should)

But then I wondered why the article mentions salmonella, because they surely didn't work their magic in a couple of minutes.

5 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

Glad the puns are coming...(as they should)

But then I wondered why the article mentions salmonella, because they surely didn't work their magic in a couple of minutes.

its the daily mail and the author assumed

According to doctors, the teenage girl died because she was holding in a bad case of stinky flatulence, this causing her stomach and bowels to rupture.” She had the biggest date of her life, and apparently her parents, who are vegans, forced her to eat a giant plate of beans, kale, and spinach before she was picked up” “She tried desperately to hold in her gas so she would not be laughed at

http://empirenews.net/teenage-girl-dies-after-holding-in-farts-during-school-dance/

48 minutes ago, bladan said:

According to doctors, the teenage girl died because she was holding in a bad case of stinky flatulence, this causing her stomach and bowels to rupture.” She had the biggest date of her life, and apparently her parents, who are vegans, forced her to eat a giant plate of beans, kale, and spinach before she was picked up” “She tried desperately to hold in her gas so she would not be laughed at

http://empirenews.net/teenage-girl-dies-after-holding-in-farts-during-school-dance/

Some hilarious "news stories" on that site.  The photo of this offender :lol:

http://empirenews.net/man-arrested-for-peeping-into-third-story-apartment-window-to-watch-couple-have-sex/

They also happened to notice that the man had an overly long neck, and was only standing on a couple of discarded boxes in order to see in the third story window.

“Mr. Landon would be of average height, possibly less, but because of his 3 foot tall neck, it really adds some height,” said police chief Richard Jameson.

• Haha 1

Bloke peering through the window may have been committing the worse offence but he was apparently not the only 'offender' in this case.

“My first thought was ‘Oh my God, someone is staring at us!” said Joanne Lavey. “I thought it was my husband at first, and I was finally caught in the act. But it wasn’t, obviously. My second thought was, ‘How the hell is someone peeking at us? We’re on the third floor! By now my lover had also seen him, so the party was over, of course. He went limp immediately.'”

Well you would, wouldn't you? :lol:

49 minutes ago, Spade_Cooley said:

maybe this is the solution for prostate cancer

On 4/24/2018 at 11:49, bladan said:

"giant plate of beans, kale, and spinach"

that sounds disgusting

• Like 1

A Princeton man is dead after a shooting and subsequent car crash off Old Pisgah Road in Princeton this afternoon.  West Virginia State Police Senior Trooper D.C. Graham said Bailey Dickerson, 18, died after being shot during an altercation.  Dickerson was driving his car when he was shot and then crashed it into a garage on Toni Lane.  Dickerson died from the gunshot wound, not the crash, but details of the altercation have not been released.  The shooter is in custody.

5af898398d258.image.jpg

Being shot and killed; that's a very interesting and unusual way to die.

• Like 1