Captain Oates

Interesting Ways To Die...

4 hours ago, Whitehouse said:

Bem, essa história sobre aquela mulher é válida aqui.

thanks

Edited by diego
wrong

18 hours ago, diego said:

Man caught dancing on the roof of a truck does not see a bridge and dies in the USA

Homem dança no teto de caminhão, não vê ponte e morre nos EUA (uol.com.br)

I came here to post on Darwin thread (and I will), granted it’s interesting but far more Darwin imho.

SC

Really, because it was a stupid way to die, right?

5 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

Eu vim aqui para postar no tópico Darwin (e eu vou), concedido que é interessante, mas muito mais Darwin imho.

SC

A 33-year-old kite surfer has died after he was dragged hundreds of metres away from the ocean and slammed into a nearby building earlier this week.

The man is believed to have been from the Netherlands but had been living in South Africa in recent years.

SC

An airline ground crew worker was pulled into the engine of a plane during a fatal accident at an Alabama airport, authorities said.

The National Transportation Safety Board released the additional information about the Saturday accident at the Montgomery Regional Airport that claimed the life of an employee for a subsidiary of American Airlines.

The agency said in a statement that the “aircraft was parked at the gate with the parking brake set when a ground support personnel was ingested into the engine.”
SC

• Thanks 1

A 10-year-old Vietnamese boy trapped in a buried hollow concrete pillar at a construction site for four days was declared dead on Wednesday. 

Rescuers in Dong Thap province in the Mekong Delta had been trying to raise the pillar from its 35-metre-deep (115-feet) hole and cut out young Thai Ly Hao Nam.

The boy fell into the 25-centimetre-wide (12-inch) shaft of the pillar -- sunk as part of a new bridge -- on Saturday, apparently while looking for scrap metal.

Rescuers didn’t feed the lad a bunch of rice as it may bloat him up.

SC

• Like 1

A 72-year-old woman died and two others were injured after a large Denny's restaurant sign fell and crushed a car Thursday.

The incident happened in the chain restaurant's parking lot in Elizabethtown, Kentucky.

SC

11 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

A 72-year-old woman died and two others were injured after a large Denny's restaurant sign fell and crushed a car Thursday.

The incident happened in the chain restaurant's parking lot in Elizabethtown, Kentucky.

SC

I can't imagine much more tragic than having Denny's as your final meal

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Grim Up North said:

Bit of a pisser

I’m ashamed to say I came here with the intention of doing this joke.

• Haha 1

Trump lost the election, so let's end it all.

The consequences of being an idiot. Three die in murder/suicide pact just cause he lost the election...

• Like 1