Captain Oates

Interesting Ways To Die...

On 27/01/2023 at 17:04, Grim Up North said:

Bit of a pisser

On 27/01/2023 at 17:33, TQR said:

I’m ashamed to say I came here with the intention of doing this joke.

You shoulld have said that he pissed away! :lol:

• Like 1

The most interesting way to die would be the one of former French president Félix Faure : he died while having sex, the orgasm giving him a heart attack !

2 hours ago, Sinbabad said:

The most interesting way to die would be the one of former French president Félix Faure : he died while having sex, the orgasm giving him a heart attack !

Happened to Nelson Rockefeller too. Probably.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

Death by kiwifruit.

(maybe)

I guess the kiwi’s had enough of him giving away there friends

Awkward .....

"Taranaki man, Shane Maddox, 42, died in a Bay of Plenty orchard on February 18. A service for the father of five is being held next week, in Taranaki.

His parents said they are all devastated by the loss of Maddox, a father to six."

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Toast said:

Awkward .....

"Taranaki man, Shane Maddox, 42, died in a Bay of Plenty orchard on February 18. A service for the father of five is being held next week, in Taranaki.

His parents said they are all devastated by the loss of Maddox, a father to six."

Haha good catch. I hate that saying ‘he’s in a better place’, but having died without having to explain that one, he is. 

A Minnesota man was charged Friday with fatally beating an elderly man previously convicted of child sexual assault, who he believed had stalked his young daughter in the past.

Levi Axtell, 27, was charged with second-degree murder in the death of Lawrence V. Scully, 77, who was beaten to death Wednesday at his home in Grand Marais.

A criminal complaint filed Friday said Axtell killed Scully with a shovel and a moose antler and then drove to the Cook County Sheriff's office and confessed.

SC

• Shocked 1

On 20/02/2023 at 13:42, Sinbabad said:

Going whilst cumming isn't tht rare, there's a reason the French called orgasms the little death!

I didn't know which topic to post this but the American society is totally fucked!! Just ringing the doorbell was enough for a white guy to get up in arms and shoot a black kid. This time around this kid survived albeit gravely wounded. However, a 20-year old woman wasn't this lucky! She entered the wrong driveway and before she could even turn the car, a 65-year old man opened fire. She was rushed to the hospital but didn't make it. Surprising thing in this sad story is that the victim was white.....

13 hours ago, Whitehouse said:

I didn't know which topic to post this but the American society is totally fucked!! Just ringing the doorbell was enough for a white guy to get up in arms and shoot a black kid. This time around this kid survived albeit gravely wounded. However, a 20-year old woman wasn't this lucky! She entered the wrong driveway and before she could even turn the car, a 65-year old man opened fire. She was rushed to the hospital but didn't make it. Surprising thing in this sad story is that the victim was white.....

Paranoia and firearms are a deadly combination. Both shooters were over 60 and the one who shot the black kid was 84.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/carolynrosenblatt/2017/09/09/guns-paranoia-and-aging-parents/?sh=7acc22b9432f

5 hours ago, Whitehouse said:

I can't tell if this is increasing or just being reported more.

Just saw this: https://www.qcnews.com/news/u-s/north-carolina/gaston-county/police-search-for-suspect-after-gastonia-double-shooting/

No deaths, but 6 year old and parents shot because a basketball rolled into this dude's yard.

32 minutes ago, Whitehouse said:

Bit sad by this one seeing that the victim was a 2-year old boy.

Falling gun went off after hitting the ground, killing boy.

This is a frequent cause of death as far as I know. They need to press charges against the parents for not storing it properly.
2 year old in Arlington (~5 hours from San Antonio), a month ago: https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/arlington-toddler-dies-after-accidentally-shooting-self-with-gun-found-in-home/3230467/

One day there will be a Death by Butt Plug on here. Today is not that day, but the butt plug made a good attempt...

Fv3zOh3WcAwmiLW.thumb.jpeg.0a2632e4db7fd109db685e44695bd088.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1