HEADSTONE

Keith Floyd

Shocked to see how Keith Floyd the tv cook has gone downhill....just seen him being interviewed on SKY T.V. normally witty and quick as a flash he was hessitant and confused.... (no it wasn't the wine) ..... hope i'm wrong but 2006 may be calling :skill2:

sg-kf.jpg

Keith (right) on the Afghanistan/Pakistan Frontier preparing for his 2005 TV series.

sg-kf.jpg

Keith (right) on the Afghanistan/Pakistan Frontier preparing for his 2005 TV series.

Not the most obvious location for a cookery/food show is it?

So I've got to ask - is his agent trying to kill him off?

Or is he a secret weapon in the hunt for Osama?

Built from tough stuff and not going to die any time soon. Would also say that he is a far betterchef than most of those on telly at the moment.

Guest gary hands
Built from tough stuff and not going to die any time soon. Would also say that he is a far betterchef than most of those on telly at the moment.

all you sado's out there, go out and get a life, Keith Floyd has done fab and long may it continue, Ill drink to him, losers leave him alone .

Guest Genetic Rapist

Mr Floyd does look a little tired.

In the picture posted, Floyd's suit looks about two sizes too big for him. This is always a sign of irreversible decline.

Or a poor tailor...

In the picture posted, Floyd's suit looks about two sizes too big for him. This is always a sign of irreversible decline.

Or a poor tailor...

Or having your picture taken on the Pakistan/Afghanistan border at 6:30 in the morning.

He will be around for years yet.

Or a poor tailor...

Or Dr Atkins in action?

Shocked to see how Keith Floyd the tv cook has gone downhill....just seen him being interviewed on SKY T.V. normally witty and quick as a flash he was hessitant and confused.... (no it wasn't the wine) ..... hope i'm wrong but 2006 may be calling ;)

Is it because he's not on the drink?

I bet if you dropped him a bottle of Buckfast he'd look like Popeye with some spinach...

Guest Ed

Yes! i LOVE kEITH fLOYD and he is one of the finest chefs around (Rick Stein being the other) but its such a shame to see him lately. He's only 63 years old and yet he acts like an 83 year old...he's aged so badly and I dunno.... :lol: its not looking good. But what a brilliant time he had travelling the world and cooking all that delocious food! :lol:

I bet if you dropped him a bottle of Buckfast he'd look like Popeye with some spinach...

For some people it's only one thing that brings them a world of delight.

:lol::lol::lol:

All the Floyd talk made me wonder about Graham Kerr, the "galloping gourmet", remember him? He's about 71 now but has had a lot of health problems so maybe his goose will be cooked a little earlier than KF's.

Yes! i LOVE kEITH fLOYD and he is one of the finest chefs around (Rick Stein being the other) but its such a shame to see him lately. He's only 63 years old and yet he acts like an 83 year old...he's aged so badly and I dunno.... :lol: its not looking good. But what a brilliant time he had travelling the world and cooking all that delocious food! :lol:

I agree. So many of the TV chefs today cannot actually cook. Jamie Oliver who recently did a series in Italy in which every dish he prepared had to be corrected by the locals being a good example. In all the series Flloyd made he actually did some research on the area and as a result did not have to be advised on the basics of seasoning and preperation. Flloyd will live for years yet.

I'm just wondering where TVs favourite drunk, emu cooking chef Keith Floyd is on the list? I think the nations yester years cordon bleu has cooked his last goose. His next series should be called 'Floyd on Formaldehyde' :dead:

[Topics merged. -- MH]

Edited by Magere Hein

Never mind, everybody does that at first. You know you should do some reading but there's this urge to jump in with both feet. It will soon be merged and no-one will notice.

:dead::o:bat:

A somewhat delayed reatcion there, Starcrossed!

didn't Floyd suffer a stroke a couple of years ago after his show was axed by the BBC?

thinking of other tv chefs, how about Robert Carrier, last wrote a book in '87

is currently 82 (83 in November)

Usually quite healthy, but is getting on a bit in the years