sidburyman

Edward Heath

Is there actually much to these allegations, other that in the current climate they have to be pursued? Various people, including journalists and biographers, who were close to him have expressed surprise and disbelief, as opposed to the likes of Savile and Smith, both of whose vices were common knowledge in certain circles. Heath was always subject to speculation concerning his private life owing to the fact that he never married, but now ever since Savilegate everyone famous is assumed to be guilty until proven otherwise

I guess you could also say the same about this tried for Nazi war crimes. Those accused are either dead or as close to death that would it be worth putting them on trial?

But yes there is a lot of point to these allegations as it can potentially expose many more that were involved during that time and may still be involved in child prostitution.

216 of the 264 names involved in operation midland are dead.

Is there actually much to these allegations, other that in the current climate they have to be pursued? Various people, including journalists and biographers, who were close to him have expressed surprise and disbelief, as opposed to the likes of Savile and Smith, both of whose vices were common knowledge in certain circles. Heath was always subject to speculation concerning his private life owing to the fact that he never married, but now ever since Savilegate everyone famous is assumed to be guilty until proven otherwise

I guess you could also say the same about this tried for Nazi war crimes. Those accused are either dead or as close to death that would it be worth putting them on trial?

But yes there is a lot of point to these allegations as it can potentially expose many more that were involved during that time and may still be involved in child prostitution.

216 of the 264 names involved in operation midland are dead.

48 people is still a lot to investigate and the route to the evidence will be through the activities of the deceased.

48 its almost a Deathlist full.

• Like 3

Yet another case of a dead politician being thrown to the dogs whilst living ones carry on with no remorse.

True but nevertheless it is a huge tarnish to his party and to the British establishment. Maybe they will be able to follow some leads to track down living ones (maybe I am living in naive hope here.)

There was a lot of speculation earlier in the week that a living, currently-serving MP and former cabinet minister was about to be named. I'm wondering if the only reason Heath has been named at last, is to protect whoever this living MP and abuser is.

Norman Tebbitt?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11788129/I-didnt-like-Sir-Edward-Heath-but-these-wild-claims-are-a-travesty-of-justice.html#disqus_thread

Edit: Ah, no currently-serving MP...

Jonathan King spent years trying and failing to persuade many people to buy his shit pop records or watch his gormless self-promoting television shows. Granted, he did okay, but there's plenty proof that millions failed to see the appeal.

• Like 2

Oh aye, and Heath most assuredly WAS gay because The Sun has a massive spread (heh heh) from the woman who ran the brothel he used. She confirms she supplied him with young foreign men, but nobody under age.

So Ted liked 'em less mingin' than JK, then?

Jonathan King spent years trying and failing to persuade many people to buy his shit pop records or watch his gormless self-promoting television shows. Granted, he did okay, but there's plenty proof that millions failed to see the appeal.

Perhaps we could do an opinion poll among gay men to see if anyone finds JK remotely attractive.

Or maybe Ted Heath was just a "confirmed bachelor".

Perhaps we could do an opinion poll among gay men to see if anyone finds JK remotely attractive.

Nah, Ted definitely liked his totty with a todger, but probs also old enough to consent; that much is clear from the news stories today and the fact non of his former aides have come storming forward to denounce the old brothel keeper. It was a fairly widespread rumour amongst media types for ages (along with some really dark shit about how be behaved on his boat). Sure I've mentioned it before but the media did have some fun at his expense with the whole thing. Once when he went to the middle east to bring some hostages home and stayed overnight in Jordan the BBC report the following day opened with the words; "Ted Heath spent last night in Amman" they didn't come up with that line by accident.

• Like 2

Nah, Ted definitely liked his totty with a todger, but probs also old enough to consent; that much is clear from the news stories today and the fact non of his former aides have come storming forward to denounce the old brothel keeper. It was a fairly widespread rumour amongst media types for ages (along with some really dark shit about how be behaved on his boat). Sure I've mentioned it before but the media did have some fun at his expense with the whole thing. Once when he went to the middle east to bring some hostages home and stayed overnight in Jordan the BBC report the following day opened with the words; "Ted Heath spent last night in Amman" they didn't come up with that line by accident.

What do those in media circles think about Cliff Richard?

What do those in media circles think about Cliff Richard?

I don't speak for the whole fourth estate, obviously, but no smoke etc. so far as I'm aware.

• Like 1

I post some stuff about Harriet, but really, I won't.

Sir Edward Heath was completely asexual, says adviser

Lord Armstrong:

"When (Heath) was at home he had two policemen on the gate, he had the personal protection officer from Scotland Yard in the house, he never drove a car himself, he always had an official driver. It just seems to me highly unlikely that he could have escaped all that to do the kind of thing that is described."

Lord Armstrong seems to be oblivious to the fact that Heath spent a lot of time on his various sailing boats. Just saying.

• Like 1

Lord Armstrong:

"When (Heath) was at home he had two policemen on the gate, he had the personal protection officer from Scotland Yard in the house, he never drove a car himself, he always had an official driver. It just seems to me highly unlikely that he could have escaped all that to do the kind of thing that is described."

Lord Armstrong seems to be oblivious to the fact that Heath spent a lot of time on his various sailing boats. Just saying.

Wouldn't the various photos that have been published (and I've seen plenty of Heath on sailing boats) and the fact that he captained England in the Admiral's Cup in 1971 been a bit of a clear indication?

Lord Armstrong:

You're assuming the police protection assigned to him wasn't the same dubious lot assigned to Esther Baker's care home as detailed in that Australian doc.

Lord Armstrong:

You're assuming the police protection assigned to him wasn't the same dubious lot assigned to Esther Baker's care home as detailed in that Australian doc.

It's not me doing the assuming.

Lord Armstrong:

Wouldn't the various photos that have been published (and I've seen plenty of Heath on sailing boats) and the fact that he captained England in the Admiral's Cup in 1971 been a bit of a clear indication?

Well, I don't know how anybody could have missed it. Heath's sailing hobby was one of the best known things about him. It got a lot of publicity.

xclvzn.jpg

• Like 2

xclvzn.jpg

:lol: Very entertaining. You couldn't make it up. Oh wait, they just did

• Like 1

Posted this on the things to do thread on the extra-curricular board but, thought I'd share the love with Ted watchers.

It strikes me that the makers of this gleefully bad taste series of Meaty Trump games have been a bit over-zealous fingering Ted for cover star status when his paedo qualities remain to be proven. What do our other readers think?

http://brownjewel.bigcartel.com/category/meaty-trumps#_=_

001_BRITISH_NONCES_(Second_Ed)_3D_72dpi_

• Like 1

Probably just lazy, and moved his card from the Tory Scum + Venal Shits packs.

CFnswwKWEAA-Mpe.jpg

Details, BG - look carefully me old sorta-half-pal (or summat...)

Er also, wasn't he the guy who shoved us into Europe?

CFnswwKWEAA-Mpe.jpg

Details, BG - look carefully me old sorta-half-pal (or summat...)

Er also, wasn't he the guy who shoved us into Europe?

All of the Conservative government supported British entry into the EU and campaigned for a yes vote in the referendum when they were in opposition.

Well that just shows you how sick the 70s were (joke joke joke, I know it was just the common market back then, chillax)

Also maryport what have they got to worry about, his offspring suing? :lol:

Well that just shows you how sick the 70s were (joke joke joke, I know it was just the common market back then, chillax)

Also maryport what have they got to worry about, his offspring suing? :lol:

Nowt to worry about re Heath, I'd say. I was starting to fret over Christmas presents but think I have it sorted now. Might lay in a pack of prime nonce cards as the prize for the 2016 Deathrace.