sidburyman

Edward Heath

I can indeed confirm that this individual was homosexual. I was his lover.

Nice try Mary. :lol:

Well the people betting silly.

Well the people betting silly.

It's impossible to prove if Heath was a queer, unless photos were taken, or the security services archives show he was. But there's no chance of documents like that being released anytime soon.

It is impossible to tell, but he probably was.

Though it hurts for me to say this.....That might mean he was a virgin for 89 years?  :lol:

What a horrible thought. :lol:

Did he smoke or drink? Other recreational drugs?

regards,

Hein

Re the proof: The deal on my bet is 'someone credible' I.e. somebody blabbing the way they did when Peter Mandleson was 'outed.' I'm not a betting type and took this one on during a discussion because I thought it was easy money. I knew someone who worked at Salisbury Cathedral for years where Heath's houseguests were a fairly open secret. Since many people - apparantly - knew more than was ever published I thought the floodgates would open after his death and then - like with Peter Mandleson - we'd all reckon 'fair enough' and move on.

I knew someone who worked at Salisbury Cathedral for years where Heath's houseguests were a fairly open secret.

But would it stand up in court?

Nope, but I tought - wrongly by the looks of it - that someone would have amassed enough of a story to earn a decent sized bung from the tabloids once Ted was out of the way.

That's given me an idea. I could claim a void bet on the grounds that all the stories were axed because people would throw up just thinking about his fat bloated body in sexual action.

Guest The Ghost of Ted Heath

There's no way I was a bummer! In fact I had my eye on Maggie Thatcher for many years...........just picture our children.

Cheers,

Ted Heath.

people would throw up just thinking about his fat bloated body in sexual action.

That would be (almost) equally the case though, even if he was doing the business with women rather than men. i.e. not a pouf at all.

And with Maggie T. in particular.

Urgh. :o

Sex with Mrs. T. What a disturbing image. If that doesn't turn you gay, what will?

regards,

Hein

Urgh. :o

Sex with Mrs. T. What a disturbing image. If that doesn't turn you gay, what will?

regards,

Hein

I can't argue with you your right Hein. :(

Who knows. Perhaps it was there ever so strong love

that drove them straight to hate?

I don't know anyone who "knew" him, but look at the simple evidence.

• He never married
  • He was a sailor
  • He was a Tory MP.

How compelling can you get?

Sadly the simple truths above got me nowhere. Went to a wedding this weekend with the other individual involved in the bet and parted with cash over the lack of outing of the former PM.

And two months after the post above he's still not been outed.

Is it - gasp! - possible he was straight and/or possessed of little or no sex drive?

Maybe he had a 'hand-over-mouth' fetish. :P

Or maybe he just buggered toy poodles,

Who sodding cares.

Well, the RSPCA and - I'm just guessing here - the poodles.

I was interested in the turn-out for his final send-off, the service of thanksgiving at Westminster Abbey. After the royal family represented by the Duke of Kent and various anonymous stand-ins, pan down to the great and good (and politicians) present. Tony Benn was there, so were the Blairs , as well as Lady Thatcher, with whom he maintained a 30-year feud (and refused to accept an honour while she was PM). David Davis, but not David Cameron (who, I suppose, may never have met him). And Deathlist possible Jeremy Thorpe, making a rare public appearance.

Deathlist possible Jeremy Thorpe, making a rare public appearance.

Mr 'Innocent of Murder' Thorpe looked incredibly frail in the picture I saw in todays Metro. (bottom right

nheath09.jpg

Lord Healey, Tony Benn, Dame Betty Boothroyd and John Profumo joined Lady Thatcher at the service

Some old favourites there...

Deathlist possible Jeremy Thorpe, making a rare public appearance.

Mr 'Innocent of Murder' Thorpe looked incredibly frail in the picture I saw in todays Metro. (bottom right

nheath09.jpg

Lord Healey, Tony Benn, Dame Betty Boothroyd and John Profumo joined Lady Thatcher at the service

Some old favourites there...

Blimey, that's never Jeremy Thorpe!

He looks bloody awful. Ought to be on next year's list for sure.

Compare him to this picture taken during the general election earlier this year I think:

_41098667_thorpe203.jpg

(It was googling Thorpe that alerted me to the exisetnce of Deathlist back then so I have a certain sentimental interest in seeing him back on the list.)

Blimey, that's never Jeremy Thorpe!

He looks bloody awful. Ought to be on next year's list for sure.

Compare him to this picture taken during the general election earlier this year I think:

_41098667_thorpe203.jpg

(It was googling Thorpe that alerted me to the exisetnce of Deathlist back then so I have a certain sentimental interest in seeing him back on the list.)

So, if you were only alerted to the exisetnce (sic) of Deathlist this year, how the hell did you manage to join last year?

Is there a fake nonspud lurking somewhere?

Or is the real one getting a bit confused - the poor love?