Lady Die

John Tyndall & Nick Griffin

Found dead at his home. No more info yet but it serves him right, the racist bastard

• Like 1

Guest Martin Webster

What a love he was. So butch. So dom. Not very well-endowed, but the leather boots and the uniform made up for that. I'm pining for him already.

Found dead at his home. No more info yet but it serves him right, the racist bastard

Natural causes apparently.

Someone shot him, well that would be pretty natural.

Couldn't find DL in the first three pages of Google searching so we should be safe from being stamped on by jack boots - that is if any of his followers are intelligent enough to know how to use a computer.

:huh:

Let's hope he's found out that St Peter is black and that he's being tortured in hell by representatives of all creeds, colours and religions.

A day where the gene pool of the United Kingdon took a great leap forward, let's hope Nick Griffin decides to follow his Fuhrer's example!!

Guest Nick Griffin

How dare you suggest that I go next. I hope to have a long an happy life as a fascist leader. It's a great profession, with excellent security and the pension benefits are generous too. With role models like Mussolini and Hitler how can I go wrong? Besides, as Martin Webster's already pointed out, the clothes are so swish! All that black leather, tight trousers, boots... Ohhh...Is it just me or is it hot in here? Er..excuse me, I just need to go to the loo for a minute or two.

PS - It's just not true that John Tyndall loved to go black. Not true at all and whoever said so is a size-queen. So there.

Well he won't be missed, except by a few thugs who pine for the return of the 3rd Reich.

How dare you suggest that I go next. I hope to have a long an happy life as a fascist leader. It's a great profession, with excellent security and the pension benefits are generous too. With role models like Mussolini and Hitler how can I go wrong?

Oh to find a lamp-post now that summer's here, perhaps Nick you should be using the title Ell Ducky!?

Oh no off he goes back to the bathroom

Guest Nick Griffin

Mortician, you are a one!!! I might have to get you round to Schloss Griffin, bung on some Wagner and then give you a sound spanking under my poster of Hitler and his dog.

Ohhh...excuse me again...I just need to use the bathroom again.

Guest iain

the 71 year old founder of the neo nazi party the BNP has been found dead today at h is home.Police said there were no suspicious circumstances,despite him being due to appear in court on thursday alongside current BNP leader Nick Griffin.Story at http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4697299.stm

Taxpayers: 1, Nazis: 0

What do you call a dead BNP leader?

A start!

Whats got 100 legs and an IQ of 10?

A BNP march.

:D

What's got 100 legs and three public hairs?

The front row at a McFly gig.

Sorry, wrong thread.

Sorry, wrong thread.

public? :D

Sorry, wrong thread.

Was it a McFly concert at a nudist resort?? :)

Sorry, wrong thread.

Was it a McFly concert at a nudist resort?? :)

I've heard, that in Scotland, you can see your pub(l)ic hairs if you leave your McFly's open.

Does anybody know if John Tyndall's father-in-law, Charles Parker, is still alive?

He is either very old or long gone.

So who, exactly, decides when free speech and democracy should be curtailed for "the good of the people?"

Nick Griffin was democratically elected, it doesnt matter a f**k whether he is an odious turd or not.

Its obviously ok to run around in packs attacking people who do not live to their moral code, ideology or whatever fits the glove.

Today Griffin was due to be grilled by people who were very good in getting scum suckers like him to hang himself on his own bile.

They didnt get the chance.

So he lives on.

Anti Nazis? W ankers.

NB: Can a mod have a look into finding something slightly more inventive when it comes to substituting the work "F**k?"

Toffee Apple lacks a bit of gravitas, know what i mean? :ghost3:

Does anybody know if John Tyndall's father-in-law, Charles Parker, is still alive?

This Charlie Parker?

This Charlie Parker?

How did the media miss that? :ghost3: