Lady Die

John Tyndall & Nick Griffin

It looks like Griffin is getting a bit of a sympathy vote. And this report claims the BNP had 3,000 membership inquiries due to the broadcast. I tell you it's the Goody effect. There really is no such thing as bad publicity when you get on that box. Peter Hain is right. If parties come within the democratic fold they should support certain standards and the BNP doesn't. It's done its homework on the Nazis and how they garnered popular appeal. I'm sure a few people watched QT last night and thought that Griffin had been set up by a gang of lefty media types. He'll be signing up with Max Clifford and Hello magazine next.

Guest David Dimbleby

To summarise last nights

To summarise last nights

Nice. Surely there has to be a Hitler mash up on the way too.

WOW! I caught the show on YouTube.

What a display...It seemed to me that the two women on the panel were the only voices of reason out of everyone.

I love meeting people from all walks of life, from all over the world, I find them to be the most interesting people to talk and be mates with. I get why people would want to live in countries like ours and I understand that proper procedures need to be taken that are ultimately beneficial to all. The "gates" shouldn't be completely open or completely closed either. An old Scottish Uncle of mine once punched out a bloke for telling him that he wasn't Australian and to go back to Scotland.

In Oz we are required to vote - but I would never vote for someone as dangerous as Nick Griffin. :devil: nor would I vote for this boof-head.

300_turnbull.jpg

He is Malcolm Turnbull, the federal opposition leader who thinks Australia should become a republic after the Queen dies - It isn't so much the removal of ties to the Monarch that bothers me, its the starting afresh with a new constitution and parliamentary system that is of concern. Its the proverbial "let the criminals to dictate the prison system" scenario that is worrying, similar to Griffin I expect. Oh yeah...support for Griffin and the BNP can't be that high can it? surely he can't be taken seriously as an alternative after hijacking Churchill's memory.

Now for a poem...

At last, some real entertainment on the internetz. Have hours of fun slapping Nick Griffin here.

At last, some real entertainment on the internetz. Have hours of fun slapping Nick Griffin here.

How could you possibly vote for a man whos facial expressions look like somebody is slyly sticking their middle finger up his tradesmans entrance?

Its quite beyond me, people really have no sense whatsoever.

Guest Guest

Mark Collett's mobile number: 0**** *** ***. Why not give him a ring and tell him what you really think of the BNP, he's normally availible to take calls between 2 and 5AM. :old:

Edited by Magere Hein
No personal information on this forum, even if correct. -- MH

Taken down now, those behind the project figured the 20 million slaps administered were enough.

This is just a rumour, but I've heard on the grapevine that Tom Holmes, the racist elderly leader of what little remains of the National Front, is seriously ill. He didn't attend the NF's annual Remembrance Day march to the Cenotaph this year for the first time in forty years and he doesn't look or sound very healthy in a speech he gave a while ago (search Tom Holmes National Front on You Tube and you'll find it). The problem is, even if this is true, that the NF are such a small organisation now, I'm not even sure he'd get a UK obit when he does make the world a better place by dying.

This is just a rumour, but I've heard on the grapevine that Tom Holmes, the racist elderly leader of what little remains of the National Front, is seriously ill. He didn't attend the NF's annual Remembrance Day march to the Cenotaph this year for the first time in forty years and he doesn't look or sound very healthy in a speech he gave a while ago (search Tom Holmes National Front on You Tube and you'll find it). The problem is, even if this is true, that the NF are such a small organisation now, I'm not even sure he'd get a UK obit when he does make the world a better place by dying.

I don't think he's worth including to be honest.

Holmes would get a mention and, probably, a broadsheet obit, though. So he'd be DDP fodder.

Holmes would get a mention and, probably, a broadsheet obit, though. So he'd be DDP fodder.

Tom Holmes resigned as leader of the National Front on Saturday... :D

The French John Tyndall/Nick Griffin, Jean-Marie Le Pen, is rather old.

Anyone considered him as a DL candidate?

He's gradually edging his way up the popularity poll in DDP and the like. Old, fairly corpulent and at the wrong end of a life combining sedantary sessions and high stress. HAWH (heart attack waiting to happen) as they say.

Does anybody know if John Tyndall's father-in-law, Charles Parker, is still alive?

He is either very old or long gone.

He died about fifteen years ago, I was reliably informed earlier today. Case closed. :)

The French John Tyndall/Nick Griffin, Jean-Marie Le Pen, is rather old.

Anyone considered him as a DL candidate?

He's gradually edging his way up the popularity poll in DDP and the like. Old, fairly corpulent and at the wrong end of a life combining sedantary sessions and high stress. HAWH (heart attack waiting to happen) as they say.

Yeah that's what I thought of him too, saw a YouTube video of him getting angry speaking to the European Parliament or something.

The man behind such cracking reads as "Jesse Jackson and the Jews", "The Holocaust Explained", "Jewish TV: Sick Sick Sick" and "Boycott the Jewish Weapon", Eustace Mullins, is presumably spending the afterlife being sodomised with menorahs after dying aged 82.

Guest Freddie Mercury
spending the afterlife being sodomised with menorahs

don't knock it till youve tried it..

It has been a turbulent Easter weekend for the BNP. Mark Collett, the party's (currently suspended) director of publicity, has been arrested and interviewed over allegations he made threats to kill Nick Griffin.

The media prints a ton of stories about Nick Griffin/the BNP, many of which are complete bullshit. They'll sell papers because they're a controversial party, but they will never get elected. At most they will get a couple of MPs, but even that seems unlikely.

The media prints a ton of stories about Nick Griffin/the BNP, many of which are complete bullshit. They'll sell papers because they're a controversial party, but they will never get elected. At most they will get a couple of MPs, but even that seems unlikely.

If we all do a "tactical vote" we could get a few Monster Raving Loonies elected. (OK nothing new there)

Last minute ban for Griffin from Buck House garden party. Another intended PR coup for the BNP, then.

Last minute ban for Griffin from Buck House garden party. Another intended PR coup for the BNP, then.

Phillip just won't tolerate any lefties in the house. "Release the hounds Harry... release the hounds!"