Lady Die

Crew Of USS Enterprise

Michael Forest 91 (Apollo) and Leslie Parrish 85 (Lt Palamas) in episode Who mourns for Adonais.

• Like 1

And on a side note did Lady Die die?  Quite a prolific poster but no log in for almost 11 years.......

4 hours ago, ThePrematureBurial said:

Diana Mudaur (1938) appeared in two episodes of the original series & also in "the next generation". 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diana_Muldaur 

She was unforgettable in this episode: 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Is_There_in_Truth_No_Beauty%3F

As I said, I've got the same for Seasons 2 and 3, but haven't yet had time to upload it. :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RoverAndOut said:

As I said, I've got the same for Seasons 2 and 3, but haven't yet had time to upload it. :)

Rover - just take 10 minutes to come up with 5 categories for a new Scavenger Hunt.

Enterprise out! :lol:

• Like 2

Just now, YoungWillz said:

Rover - just take 10 minutes to come up with 5 categories for a new Scavenger Hunt.

Enterprise out! :lol:

5 categories done. 5 categories submitted to Biblio yesterday. Biblio to create thread within days. Patience my young Padawan.

Scotty - Beam me up. :facepalm:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, RoverAndOut said:

5 categories done. 5 categories submitted to Biblio yesterday. Biblio to create thread within days. Patience my young Padawan.

Scotty - Beam me up. :facepalm:

There's Klingons on the starboard bow, starboard bow, starboard bow...

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, msc said:

There's Klingons on the starboard bow, starboard bow, starboard bow...

And you said you weren't a Trekkie... :lol:

45 minutes ago, RoverAndOut said:

And you said you weren't a Trekkie... :lol:

I'm no a fan of the Captain and Tenille either but try getting fucking Love Will Keep us Together out of my fucking head after I remember it exists. The previous sentence was a terrible mistake now...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, RoverAndOut said:

When you look at season three, don't forget Mariette Hartley (1940), the most beautiful woman who ever appeared in this series. (in "All our yesterdays). She's a founder of the "American foundation for suicide prevention".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mariette_Hartley

Mariette Hartley Star Trek TOS 7 8X10 at Amazon's Entertainment ...

Edit: After writing that Hartley is involved in suicide prevention, I found out, that two very young celebrities took their lives today. A twenty year old Russian Olympic skater jumped from a window & a thirty year old Japanese actor was found hanged in his closet. Very sad. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ekaterina_Alexandrovskaya

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haruma_Miura

• Like 1

FB-Gags-DownloadDownloadWatch-Judy-Garla

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, ThePrematureBurial said:

When you look at season three, don't forget Mariette Hartley (1940), the most beautiful woman who ever appeared in this series. (in "All our yesterdays). She's a founder of the "American foundation for suicide prevention".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mariette_Hartley

Yep, she's on my list, I even suggested she's probably more likely to obit for her suicide awareness work than her acting. Didn't know how she looked back then though! 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Toast said:

Sheesh! You'd think you people didn't have any other deadpools to focus on! :lol: Good things come to those who wait. And stuff. Anyway, blame @Bibliogryphon, he told me to take my time as the plan is for an August start - surely 6 weeks research time is enough for luminaries such as you Toast?

Next you'll be complaining about my category choices... :unsure:

• Shocked 1

Sheesh! You'd think you people didn't have any other deadpools to focus on! :lol: Good things come to those who wait. And stuff. Anyway, blame @Bibliogryphon, he told me to take my time as the plan is for an August start - surely 6 weeks research time is enough for luminaries such as you Toast?

Next you'll be complaining about my category choices... :unsure:

We just want to know what they are!  :evil2:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Toast said:

I have a few irl issues at the moment.

The thread will be up and you will have all of August to do your research and the game will begin on 1st September

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

GoFundMe has been created for legal fees in a battle over Nichelle Nichols' conservatorship (second time I've used that word today). Her sister is accusing producer Gilbert Bell of elder abuse...

14 minutes ago, adrian0719 said:

Nichelle Nichols' younger sister has started a GoFundMe regarding the elder abuse issue.

"Elder abuse"?  WTF?  Sounds like fraud and theft to me.

On 18/09/2020 at 12:29, Toast said:

"Elder abuse"?  WTF?  Sounds like fraud and theft to me.

She would be a fine addition to Deathlist.  

• Like 1

Herb Solow (IMDb), producer who oversaw the development and sale of Star Trek to NBC, has died aged 89. He worked on other TV shows including Mission: Impossible and Man from Atlantis.

Obituaries: Daily Mail

• Like 4

Happy 88th Birthday, Nichelle Nichols! :birthday:

• Like 3

Crossposting.

Eddie Paskey (wiki), who played Lt. Leslie in the original Star Trek series, dead at 81.

Other than the 4 surviving members from the main cast (Shatner, Nichols, Takei and Koenig), I think he probably had the most appearances in TOS.

Good opportunity to note that Bob Herron (IMDb), a supporting actor from the series, is still about. 97 next month.

• Like 1

From wikipedia's page of the original series cast members, there is one "reccurring cast member" still living:

https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/William_Blackburn

William Blackburn, born 1929 (92 years old) doesn't have a wikipedia page. He was Lieutenant Hadley, a helmsman in 61 episodes but never talked as the assistant director "told him to just sit there". Uncredited

Out of the production crew mentioned Steven W. Carabatsos seems to be the last one living. Credited as writer and script consultant in 12 episodes.

• Like 2

On 25/08/2021 at 19:58, Ulitzer95 said:

Crossposting.

Eddie Paskey (wiki), who played Lt. Leslie in the original Star Trek series, dead at 81.

Other than the 4 surviving members from the main cast (Shatner, Nichols, Takei and Koenig), I think he probably had the most appearances in TOS.

Good opportunity to note that Bob Herron (IMDb), a supporting actor from the series, is still about. 97 next month.

Bob Herron is no longer about

Note, also a scavenger hunt pick.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

Jan Shutan (wiki), who played Lt. Mira Romaine in Star Trek: The Original Series, dead at 88.

Other credits include The Andy Griffith Show as Gloria and Sons and Daughters as Ruth Cramer.

Widow of Emmy Award-winning TV producer David Levinson (1939–2019).

5635f486484e2db79b70905bb67cb5.jpg.0aa46d922c1cd0c6beb2209f50d8d7bd.jpg

• Like 2
  • Sad 2