millwall32

Ernest Borgnine

He's still quite active according to his imdb entry.

Appearing in 5 movies this year, and appearing in one movie "Strange Wilderness" which is due out next year.

He's still quite active according to his imdb entry.

Appearing in 5 movies this year, and appearing in one movie "Strange Wilderness" which is due out next year.

I can't believe he was in five movies this year. That is alot of movies for a man in his mid eighties. Of course I assume he isn't the main star. I'm sorry about my lack of sifisication but i'm unable to find the exact date of when this photo was takin. It looks recent...

Ernest%20Borgnine-1.jpg

Guest iain

he look slike hes about to drop dead any minute in that pic!

I don't really know what to make of it. It looks like he could just fall over. But I will trust myself and say he will live a while.

I disagree. I think he looks rather robust.

I always have found Mr.Borgnine to be a good actor and a charmer as well. Oddly though I can't say I can even come close to imagining him as ever having lived in Connecticut or for that matter of ever having even been a child.

Oh well....hopefully he will be around for a few more decades.

Guest Mike

I'm pretty sure Ernest Borgnine might buy his ticket this year.. I was checking a movie site and he was in the film The Poseidon Adventure and two of his co-stars in the film passed on in 06, Red Buttons and Shelley Winters. Perhaps he might go bottom up...we can only hope....

Guest tracey

I think Shelley Winter and Red buttons died last year(2006)

Met Ernest Borgnine in Las Vegas 5 years ago.... SUPER NICE and down to earth.

We'd rather have him down in earth.

regards,

Hein

Guest Guest
I think Shelley Winter and Red buttons died last year(2006)

like I said before "two of his co-stars in the film passed on in 06, Red Buttons and Shelley Winters"

yeah they did die

hehe

I saw a movie on with him today, he was dressed in military cloths and seemed to have a studder. But I have no idea what movie it was.

Hence the DL has one hit by March.... Terrible choices

OK, Wise Blartman, ye of five posts and three weeks on the site. Enlighten us with whom we should have chosen.

(Your not allowed to say any already dead people)

Although I do think Magnusson was careless.

Eh? What chance does that give me then?!?! If I pick anyone who's not dead, you'll just say "Ah, see!? They haven't died either!" and if I pick dead people you'll say "Cheat! Only cos you know they're dead!"

Eh? What chance does that give me then?!?! If I pick anyone who's not dead, you'll just say "Ah, see!? They haven't died either!" and if I pick dead people you'll say "Cheat! Only cos you know they're dead!"

Yes, but over time we will be able to assess your predictions. We still have 49 other candidates that you have dubbed shite choices.

If you separate Ernest's surname, you create Borg nine, I think he may be Nine of the Nine made famous by Seven of Nine, therefore as part of the Collective he will in effect never die! :banghead:

If you separate Ernest's surname, you create Borg nine, I think he may be Nine of the Nine made famous by Seven of Nine, therefore as part of the Collective he will in effect never die! :)

um.. yeah. i was thinking exactly the same myself.... :unsure:

If you separate Ernest's surname, you create Borg nine, I think he may be Nine of the Nine made famous by Seven of Nine, therefore as part of the Collective he will in effect never die! :)

If he gets wind of this forum will we be assimilated?

If he gets wind of this forum will we be assimilated?

It would certainly be futile to resist if this extremely likely situation transpired.

I saw a movie on with him today, he was dressed in military cloths and seemed to have a studder. But I have no idea what movie it was.

Oooh a studder.....I always knew he was a stud but had know idea he was so handy with carpentry tools as well.

I saw Ernie being interviewed on Bill O'Reilly last night. He looks fantastic, and is just as sharp as a 50 year old man. I've said it before but this just re-affirms my belief that he was a bad choice this year. Maybe a better choice in 10 years, but definitely not now.