Sign in to follow this  
Guest iain

Mindy McCready

Mindy McCready has survived yet another suicide attempt, she slashed her wrists this time.

I wonder if Roger Clemens has anything to do with her behavior later in life.

Oh no of course not. Good old Roger "The Rocket" Clemens never would do something so seedy and deee-gusting. He knew she was merely 14 or 15 at the time the alleged 10 year tryst began and even though therre were some in his neck of the woods who'd cheat on their wife with a minor, he never would. No, he was out making sure that the clubhouses were all clean and pure and steroid free so he had no time to do anything inappropriate. Clearly, just as Andy Pettite, Chuck Knoblauch and Rafael Palmeiro and others were mistaken about his using steroids, young Mindy was and is mistaken about Roger having taken advantage of her.

Another year, another overdose. Maybe she'll get it right one day, even if it was only "an accident" this time.

Mindy McCready's mother speaks

“I asked Mindy how many pills did you take,” Inge told RadarOnline.com.

“She said maybe 25. I said that’s it, and that’s when I called 911.

“Mindy told the 911 people that she absolutely didn’t care if she lost her life.

“My daughter is very, very sick.”

Mindy McCready's former beau Roger Clemens has been indicted for telling lies to a Congressional Committee. In addition, her grandmother has been killed in a car crash. All of this added stress could drive poor Mindy back to her well stocked medicine cabinet before too long.

Mindy McCready's former beau Roger Clemens has been indicted for telling lies to a Congressional Committee. In addition, her grandmother has been killed in a car crash. All of this added stress could drive poor Mindy back to her well stocked medicine cabinet before too long.

We'd better keep an eye on her then!

Oh dear, that doesn't look good at all. This is one of my favourite DL threads and I hope Mindy McCready is around to entertain us for many years to come.

Said boyfriends "Unknown causes" revealed as:- demonstrating how to do it if you mean it (he shot himself, for when this link dies) - rather than merely risky attention seeking.

50/50 in my view it turns out it was more of her attention seeking whilst transferring the "risk" part. Call me uncharitable.

The authorities have taken her children from her. Wouldn't be shocked if another attempt at offing herself isn't too far down the line.

Committed suicide according to reliable sources via Twitter, but awaiting a link...

EDIT: Here

Another celebrity added to Celebrity Rehab's death toll. McCready joins fellow Season 3 contestant Joey Kovar, as well as Mike Starr, Jeff Conaway and Rodney King.

BBC are now reporting it

Although this could be because I'm getting their website in the US

Another celebrity added to Celebrity Rehab's death toll. McCready joins fellow Season 3 contestant Joey Kovar, as well as Mike Starr, Jeff Conaway and Rodney King.

The cast of that show is cursed more then The Golden Girls

I must admit I had never heard of her.Not being a Texan redneck wifebeater and all that.

• Like 1

Read that she shot her dog as well. (mentioned in BBC article) Good riddance IMO to anyone who does that... and had she done this a few weeks ago her children could very well have been killed as well.

Doubt we'll ever see a more predictable suicide

That said, not predictable enough for her to get onto my DDP team...

• Like 1

I must admit I had never heard of her.Not being a Texan redneck wifebeater and all that.

The only place I have ever seen her mentioned is here on DL.

• Like 2

Most interesting fact is that her stepfather is called M Inge

Her sextape is so shoddy it makes the Andersons and Hiltons look like Citizen Kane. Er, apparently, of course.

Is this the most pointlessly inexcusable bump ever? Well, it was a much loved thread in its day.

Funny that you should bump it on the day BBC4 is showing Citizen Kane, too. And no I'd never heard of her either, but imagined a singer a little like Lurleen from The Simpsons. 

37 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Funny that you should bump it on the day BBC4 is showing Citizen Kane, too. And no I'd never heard of her either, but imagined a singer a little like Lurleen from The Simpsons. 

Sadly, Mindy was more in the nu-country vein of your Carrie Underwoods, unlike the more talented Lumpkin and her Lynn/Cline traditional country stylings.

Also, Lurleen and Homer’s sextape was way hotter. It’s on the dark web somewhere ^_^

• Like 1