Sign in to follow this  
Guest iain

Mindy McCready

Guest iain

US country singer Mindy McCready is being treated at a Florida hospital after an apparent overdose.

Police said the 28-year-old was found unconscious in a hotel lobby.

Lets pray she recovers.She is a very beautiful and talented younfg woman.

And now we know her inclinations it'd be a waste for her to die this year.....unlisted here.

wasn't Mindy McCready the singer who tried to seduce Homer when he became her manager? Or was she the one who had a fling with Ned Flanders? I can never tell those country & westerners apart.

And from the same site...

05/10/2005: Ex-boyfriend Charged With Attempted Murder

According to WSMV-TV,

A former boyfriend of country singer Mindy McCready has been charged with attempted murder after allegedly breaking into her Nashville home and beating her. William McKnight also was charged with especially aggravated burglary after his arrest by a SWAT team member. He is being held in lieu of $130,000 bond. Channel 4 News has learned McCready was beaten and choked unconscious, then was released after treatment at a hospital.

The insult board has been disabled but by the looks of this thread she's got loads of material for the new album.

Guest Jimmywindsor

Mindy could at least pose for Playboy before she does anything else stupid.

Probably one of the most restrictive rules I've ever seen to be allowed to register post. And then they talk about censorship !

And, oh, don't they know people on the rest of the planet may not have a State issued ID (you need a ID cards in the US ?)

"We have changed to a new messageboard system which will require you to register in order to post. For most users we will require that you email a scan or mail a copy of your state issued ID in order to be activated. This information will not be retained. It will be destroyed once we activate you for the board.

Note: If your Social Security Number (SSN) is on your ID, please block it out before sending. "

Mindy could at least pose for Playboy before she does anything else stupid.

Just for the record, I'm not jimmywindsor.

0582621371_Malinda_Mindy_McCready.jpg 

She looks pretty rough.

Pretty rough?! It looks like she fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down...

I hope her condition is quickly brought to a conclusion.

"We have changed to a new messageboard system which will require you to register in order to post. For most users we will require that you email a scan or mail a copy of your state issued ID in order to be activated. This information will not be retained. It will be destroyed once we activate you for the board.

Note: If your Social Security Number (SSN) is on your ID, please block it out before sending. "

I tried signing up but my scanner can't get sufficient information for the iris scan and fingerprint analysis...

Edited by Harvester Of Souls

Mindy's been jailed for probation violation.

0582621371_Malinda_Mindy_McCready.jpg She looks pretty rough.

That's weird - when I clicked on a two-year-old link it takes me to a story of Mindy behaving badly this past weekend. Maybe there's been a similar-yet-different Mindy story on this page for the last 100 weeks.

Mork must be mortified at her behaviour.

(PS Why are so many guests always reading this thread?)

I couldn't tell you for money man. Who the hell is Mindy Mcready? Is she the best cashier at Macdonald's? I mean again this is some random woman who is practically unheard of.

Dunno, there's 15 guests reading it now. :unsure:

Bloody hell,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 30 now. Any guest like to post and let us know why you're looking in on this thread?

Thanks

HCW

Bloody hell,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 30 now. Any guest like to post and let us know why you're looking in on this thread?

Thanks

HCW

They ain't allowed to, Heaven. Come on mods, do us a favour, open the door, and let 'em in.

Probably because she's been jailed for a year & hence this thread has probably shot up the google listings where the word "suicide" has made people think.. "hello.. jailed... topped herself straight after" - then realised it's an old thread.

That's my theory anyhow.

McCready in prison

Mindy McReady reportedly had an affair with star baseball pitcher and "alleged" steroid abuser Roger Clemens

McReady or not

Mindy McCready has had another nervous breakdown and has been marched off to the funny farm again.

She's also facing charges of perjury, breaching her probation and falsifying medical prescriptions.

"She's at the end of her rope," one source reportedly told the paper

Mindy McCready has had another nervous breakdown and has been marched off to the funny farm again.

She's also facing charges of perjury, breaching her probation and falsifying medical prescriptions.

"She's at the end of her rope," one source reportedly told the paper

McCready reportedly attempted suicide after miscarraige.

http://www.accesshollywood.com/article/104...er-miscarriage/

She's really a sad story. Such a beautiful person could fall so fast.

Mindy McCready has survived yet another suicide attempt, she slashed her wrists this time.

There's irony here, mind. There are sober professional country stars writing gut-churning classics about edge of sanity situations. Mindy spends her time there and produces nowt of that quality.