Guest iain

Joe Longthorne

Guest iain

Singer Joe Longthorne is in intensive care in a Manchester hospital, weeks after undergoing a successful bone marrow transplant.

The 50-year-old, who lives in Blackpool, is suffering from pneumonia in Manchester Royal Infirmary.

More at http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/lancashire/4727265.stm

Let me know when he's completely dead. Before then I really can't be bothered with the talentless swain (or would that be swine?).

He is actually a very talented performer. Hope he makes it. Think :pop: rahther than :lol: .

Guest Guest_guest
He is actually a very talented performer. Hope he makes it. Think  :pop:  rahther than  :lol: .

Millwall?

Ta-ra-ra-boom-dee-ay!

He is actually a very talented performer. Hope he makes it. Think  :pop:  rahther than  :lol: .

Millwall?

Ta-ra-ra-boom-dee-ay!

What are you talking about????

He is actually a very talented performer. Hope he makes it. Think  :lol:  rahther than  :dead: .

Millwall?

Ta-ra-ra-boom-dee-ay!

My knickers blew away

They came back yesterday

They went on holiday.

Singer Joe Longthorne is in intensive care in a Manchester hospital, weeks after undergoing a successful bone marrow transplant.

The 50-year-old, who lives in Blackpool, is suffering from pneumonia in Manchester Royal Infirmary.

More at http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/lancashire/4727265.stm

To be honest, I thought he died years ago (I remember reading about him having cancer a long time ago when he was still slightly famous). Don't like his music, but he must be a top man for living with cancer for 16 years.

Guest John
Let me know when he's completely dead. Before then I really can't be bothered with the talentless swain (or would that be swine?).

I am at lost to understand how anyone can say Joe has no talent. Do yourself a favour and listen to one of his CD’s or watch one of his DVD’s.

Of course he is not everyone’s cup of tea just as Frank Sinatra’s not but that does not mean they had no talent!

Let me know when he's completely dead.  Before then I really can't be bothered with the talentless swain (or would that be swine?).

I am at lost to understand how anyone can say Joe has no talent. Do yourself a favour and listen to one of his CD’s or watch one of his DVD’s.

Of course he is not everyone’s cup of tea just as Frank Sinatra’s not but that does not mean they had no talent!

ah yes, Frank Sinatra and Joe Longthorne, two singers whose respective talents and careers deserve a head to head comparison.

Who is Joe Longthorne, exactly?

Guest Guest

You W**ker

Let me know when he's completely dead.  Before then I really can't be bothered with the talentless swain (or would that be swine?).

You W**ker

Thats our Bruno. B)

Guest Guest

Joe is such a nice man I believe. He has done loads for charity even when he's been dead ill. (excuse the pun :o )

I too am glad he is doing well.

Guest Guest

Hope someone lets us know when you are dead. What a day of celebration that will be! Many a tear will flow I'm sure.....of pure JOY at the loss of such an IDIOT. :lol:

Ever Hopeful

WW

Thinking hard about something he has done memorable!!! :(

No, it's gone!! Can't think of one thing he has done.

Looks like I'll never get a live performance from him to judge his talent. :lol:

Guest Mary Poppins

Well said WW!! what a load of weirdos!... and by the look of it Bruno has CROAKED!!! Whoopeeee!

Had Joe Longthorne been around in Frank Sinatras day ..Sinatra wouldn't have had a look in! :lol:

Yes we are the weirdos - however you are the one who desides to call themselves Mary Poppins.

Do you like playing with children?

Guest Guest

HI Folks

Take a long hard look in the mirror at yourself and ask yourselves who I am? Am I a W**ker? could i deal with cancer? could I deal with having a brain ermm the answer is no :(

have another look in the mirror and you will even see god looking over your shoulder looking really really sad, wondering how he made you lot.

HI Folks

Take a long hard look in the mirror at yourself and ask yourselves who I am? Am I a W**ker? could i deal with cancer? could I deal with having a brain ermm the answer is no :(

have another look in the mirror and you will even see god looking over your shoulder looking really really sad, wondering how he made you lot.

..... and god thinking to himself, yes! you beauty, the image of myself!!! Back of the net!!!!!

..... and god thinking to himself, yes! you beauty, the image of myself!!! Back of the net!!!!!

Surely not with your nose, and look at those ears!

DWB :(

Guest Mary Poppins
Yes we are the weirdos - however you are the one who desides to call themselves Mary Poppins.

Do you like playing with children?

undefined Ha! Ha! No I certainly don't like playing with children, whichever way you mean! which cuts you out of my mates :(

Take a long hard look in the mirror at yourself and ask yourselves who I am?

Okay, I'm looking in the mirror now.

Who are you Guest?

Am I a W**ker?

You probably are.

could i deal with cancer?

I don't know, but there's not a lot you could do about it, so don't worry about it.

could I deal with having a brain

You've already got one, dumbo. It's your social skills that need work.

ermm the answer is no :(

Okay have it your way then. You're not a W**ker, you can't deal with cancer and you don't have a brain.

Thanks for clearing that up. See you next time.

Had Joe Longthorne been around in Frank Sinatras day ..Sinatra wouldn't have had a look in

*squints at screen...rubs eyes...squints again...looks at bottle in hand...throws it over shoulder...shrugs*

That is hilarious!

Had Joe Longthorne been around in Frank Sinatras day ..Sinatra wouldn't have had a look in

*squints at screen...rubs eyes...squints again...looks at bottle in hand...throws it over shoulder...shrugs*

That is hilarious!

Yep! Best one in weeks