Guest guess

I hope he still getting a half life for redemptions of all sins which he does.

Or he died slowly to feel what which he done formerly to many people.

But if he died now, he will die and eaten by worm ... haha :ghost::rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Suharto 'suffers organ failure'

Former Indonesian leader Suharto is suffering from multiple organ failure, his medical team says.

He is losing consciousness and having "very bad breathing difficulties", the Jakarta hospital where he has been since last week said in a statement.

Organ failure shouldn't be a problem. He's rich enough to afford a piano.

:ghost::blink:

You got a chuckle from me on this.

tenner says he'll make the night...

I accept cash or cheque.

Come on now, have the Russians ever lied?

EDIT: OK, so they lied about Castro. And communism. Anyhow, here's a translator if you'd like.

I'm suspicious about them, so I'll wait for an English-language obituary.

I certainly would. The whole post was tongue-in-cheek anyhow. :rolleyes:

Suharto 'suffers organ failure'

Former Indonesian leader Suharto is suffering from multiple organ failure, his medical team says.

He is losing consciousness and having "very bad breathing difficulties", the Jakarta hospital where he has been since last week said in a statement.

Organ failure shouldn't be a problem. He's rich enough to afford a piano.

LOL!!!!

Guest Guest

why can't he just die? He's been stabilized, dead, nearly dead, stabilized, comatosed, Stabilized, emergency conditioned. stabilized again. He's just as sketchy as the Bre X scandal incidently that burned him in the mid 90s.

yeah still here. in fact new signs of improvement. i take mastercard or visa.

lol

Aids said privately that Suharto appeared to be on the verge of death late Friday, and Health Minister Supari said he should be allowed to die in peace.

Family members, however, decided to have him placed on the ventilator.

Guest Guestiepoo
lol

Aids said privately that Suharto appeared to be on the verge of death late Friday, and Health Minister Supari said he should be allowed to die in peace.

Family members, however, decided to have him placed on the ventilator.

I'm not understanding. Why are they wasting blood transfusions, equipment, manpower, and money to keep Suharto alive? Even if they do keep him alive, what kind of quality of life will he have - even if he is never brought to answer for his alleged crimes? He will either die shortly or live for years on machines, barely conscious (if at all) and never leaving his bed.

Spend the money on those who will benefit from it. Use the blood to heal those who can be helped. I know it's a harsh viewpoint and things are rarely that cut and dried, but in this case, I don't think I'm wrong.

Spend the money on those who will benefit from it. Use the blood to heal those who can be helped. I know it's a harsh viewpoint and things are rarely that cut and dried, but in this case, I don't think I'm wrong.

We are speaking about a man who stole $30billion from his own needy population.

What's a few more bags of blood...

Suharto stable:

http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5ihun7i...7px1EQ4xjLkbH7A

Ari Haryanto Reksodiputro, another doctor on the team, told ElShinta radio that Suharto's blood pressure was stable and his haemoglobin count -- which needs to improve before doctors can operate to install a new pacemaker, seen key to a recovery -- had been rising.

"This shows that we have been able to extract quite a lot of fluid... What is certain is that (the situation) is better than previously," he said, adding however that overall Suharto's condition was not much changed from Saturday.

"The aim is to gradually reduce the use of the breathing aid apparatus," he said, noting that it was inserted through his throat and he was being kept sedated so he was not uncomfortable.

As I am currently in Indonesia I am following this one with interest. I haven't yet met someone who will be sad to see him go.

Suharto stable:

Ari Haryanto Reksodiputro, another doctor on the team, told ElShinta radio that Suharto's blood pressure was stable and his haemoglobin count -- which needs to improve before doctors can operate to install a new pacemaker, seen key to a recovery -- had been rising.

"This shows that we have been able to extract quite a lot of fluid... What is certain is that (the situation) is better than previously," he said, adding however that overall Suharto's condition was not much changed from Saturday.

"The aim is to gradually reduce the use of the breathing aid apparatus," he said, noting that it was inserted through his throat and he was being kept sedated so he was not uncomfortable.

Guest Guestiepoo

We are speaking about a man who stole $30billion from his own needy population.

What's a few more bags of blood...

Touche...

Ironically, this clown show is at his family's insistance. What good is he to them (or anyone else) tied to machines?

I don't know much about Indonesia, but from what I read on the Wiki, he's not up for any Most Beloved Leader awards. He may not have been (yet) a score for the DL, but I'm sure there are many in Indonesia who revel in his long-term health problems.

Oh well, after the organs shut down, there's really only a minute chance of recovery, and zero at his age and health. Hang on - won't be but a few more days max.

Suharto "very critical"

Jan. 13 (Bloomberg) -- Former Indonesian President Suharto, who ruled the Southeast Asian nation for 32 years, is in very critical condition as his health deteriorates, said Mardjo Soebiandono, head of Suharto's medical team.

The 86-year-old was put on respiratory support on Jan. 11 after vital organs stopped functioning. Suharto's condition has been fluctuating since he was admitted to Jakarta's Pertamina Hospital on Jan. 4.

``Chances of his survival are fifty-fifty,'' Soebiandono, said today at a briefing in Jakarta. ``He has been in very critical condition since 8 a.m.,'' local time. Only Suharto's brain and digestive system are functioning normally, he said.

and i thought they were less than fifty-fifty even before this.

ironically just 2 hours ago or so i was trying to google up both pinochet and lady bird johnson, who both seemingly improved before dying.

i think "50-50" is overly optimistic at this point (especially considering that we know very little about the physiology of eldery patients - we still can't even make semi-accurate prognoses). i find it ironic that they "just" discovered an obstruction in his airway. suharto is unfortunate for having so many ailments waiting to be discovered before they actually are.

Asked about the patient's chances of survival, he said: "It is 50-50. We may pray that God fulfills (our wishes) and cures H.M. Suharto."

"We have twice already gathered the family and told them of the worst possibilities. They left it entirely to us and to the Almighty," he added.

suharto's heart briefly stopped a few days ago. and now it's even weaker.

Suharto "very critical"

Jan. 13 (Bloomberg) -- ..............Only Suharto's brain and digestive system are functioning normally, he said.

and i thought they were less than fifty-fifty even before this.

I thought his brain failed a couple of days ago, whatever that means???? Is it like bingo where they have to wait for the full set of organs to fail before shouting "house"?

This is getting tedious.....do the decent thing and pull the plug on the genocidal old fu&%er. Even if it is only so I can collect £300 from my work's pool. :rolleyes:

His family have now allowed doctors to take him off life support when they see fit... yep looks like it won't be long. could be today.

His family have now allowed doctors to take him off life support when they see fit... yep looks like it won't be long. could be today.

I was going to ask if anyone had an update. I've not heard or read anything since early last week so was wondering what the state of play was.

He could be another Sharon of course and survive for months on life support until we all lose interest.

While waiting for his death, why not read about Suharto's last erection?

Wow Paul, that's reeeally messed up of you. To post an article about Suharto's erect... [clicks link and reads article] ...building!? Oh.

While waiting for his death, why not read about Suharto's last erection?

Wow Paul, that's reeeally messed up of you. To post an article about Suharto's erect... [clicks link and reads article] ...building!? Oh.

They'll struggle to keep a lid on that then... :rolleyes:

Well according to doctors his chances of survival are held at a high 50-50 chance which my estimations would probably be more along the lines of a (20% chance) but after all I'm not a doctor so we will just have to wait and see how this rides. It's just his illness has been so anticipative that at times like this I'm almost convinced that anything - is a possibility. Whatever that means to you.

http://ukpress.google.com/article/ALeqM5iE...69uneY3pgz-V77g