There's no rush ... he's got 351 days left to die

Well I've been glued to the news for the past 10 days, so it would be a relief to be able to concentrate on something else

It's his ingrowing toenail that I worry about.

It's his ingrowing toenail that I worry about.

I was more concerned about that papercut he received last week during the signing of the consent forms

There's a rumour sweeping the streets of Jakarta that he may be trying to pull a Ronnie Biggs.

Look at what he's putting us through with all this waiting. I mean does he care about our human rights, or what?

Well I've been glued to the news for the past 10 days, so it would be a relief to be able to concentrate on something else

I agree

I agree

Well I was glued yesterday playing the 'will she, won't she' game on whether Britney would turn up to her court hearing and how late she'd be. You know it's a pity Brtiney wasn't included in this years list because I'm willing to bet on at least on suicide attempt between now and 2009.

Lets not jump into conclusions. I've heard 'is he a Sharon?' 'Is he a Biggs?' the answer is no. He is a very aggravating tease that gives most media sources the same story everyday day re - written and worded differently - if you get my tone. At first I was finding his whole situation very comedic but now my attitude is just

For god sakes just f****n die already!

For god sakes just f****n die already!

I couldn't agree with you more on that statement

Yeah, like Christodoulos.... :ghost:

Yeah, like Christodoulos.... :ghost:

:angry:

Suharto's condition took another grave turn Tuesday, with doctors saying he had developed sepsis, a potentially life-threatening blood infection, on top of multiple organ failure. He remained hooked to a ventilator and has slipped in and out of consciousness in recent days.

"This is a new low point," Dr. Harryanto Reksodiputro told reporters camped out at Pertamina Hospital. "Suharto's condition is very bad, considering his old age, his previous strokes and poorly functioning kidneys, heart and lungs."

Suharto's condition took another grave turn Tuesday, with doctors saying he had developed sepsis, a potentially life-threatening blood infection."

That would be the ingrowing toenail.

"Hanging around, hanging around. Kid's got alligator blood. Can't get rid of him."

who predicts that the septic bacteria of suharto will evolve antibiotic resistance?

How long do you reckon he's got to go folks?

I think he'll probably make the weekend...

How long do you reckon he's got to go folks?

I think he'll probably make the weekend...

well I was wrong when I said that he'd be dead by the end of last week.

So I'm going to say that He'll be stone cold dead by Sunday

He sure is a ma-lingerer.

meh, for the last few days, whenever I pick up the first traces of reluctant consciousness upon waking up, I am reluctant to get up and to check the updated news on Suharto (especially on Monday morning)

though i'm a US West coaster, so I actually get the update on him late in the night. All I know is that he's not dead, so long as the news isn't updated in the 24 hr interim

and I'm worried about the possibility of antibiotic resistance since antibiotics have been applied to him for quite some time now.

already "suharto" has catapulted into 2nd place among my "most frequently googled items" and "Suharto" as catapulted into 6th place

Guest Guest

anyone fancy flying to Jakarta to murder the bastard themselves?