Put it this way, Ronnie Biggs still breathes and his medical condition over the last twelve months has consistently been less promising that Suharto.

I think at the very least, some DLers have counted their chickens before they hatched. He's not exactly in the best of health, so it's very probable he could go, but it's by no means a given at this point.

I blame DDP and HDP. Pak Harto is on both my teams and especially my DDP team is struggling.

Yet again, this might still be it. He's not dead, but there's little sign of recovery.

regards,

Hein

Guest iain

we went through this crap with George Best..he will die,the only question is will it be hours days or weeks

we went through this crap with George Best..he will die,the only question is will it be hours days or weeks

Well sitting in your chair just waiting won't make time go by any faster. Let's have a canidate drop dead out of the blue and then let Suharto make it back to back. It has always been a pleasure knowing that for a canidate - Death is right next door.

Not to shatter anybodys hopes but Mr.Haughleys artical sounded just as convincing. :D

Mr. Scream, would you be so kind as to redirect me towards this article? I would thoroughly enjoy reading it.

Not to shatter anybodys hopes but Mr.Haughleys artical sounded just as convincing. :D

Mr. Scream, would you be so kind as to redirect me towards this article? I would thoroughly enjoy reading it.

He is referring to this article. For more information, you will need to go through the last 2-3 pages of the Charles Haughey thread.

Thank you Football Fan.

Suharto's condition "improving but still critical", says Antara.

Hmm...

regards,

Hein

I'm confused. It looks like Antara is preparing an obit, while stating that his condition is improving but still critical.

Oh well, I better get used to the idea that he'll be around for a bit longer.

regards,

Hein

My man in Jakarta seems to think the end is nigh..... and Suharto's not very well either.

I'm confused. It looks like Antara is preparing an obit, while stating that his condition is improving but still critical.

Oh well, I better get used to the idea that he'll be around for a bit longer.

regards,

Hein

My new Rotten Deadpool begins today and, from the looks of that article, I'd say I'll be placing him on the list, but I'll probably replace him by month's end (one of those fancy things you can do in the Rotten DP :lol:).

To translate that to DL, I don't think anyone should be celebrating our next hit just yet, but he still remains a promising candidate.

Just an idea, like.

Why don't they throw away all the towels in his room and tell him if he wants the blood mopped up he'll have to confess where the hundreds of millions in embezzled cash is hidden? A few million dollars in slighly softened used notes should mop up a few pints of ailing dictator's blood.

Just an idea, like.

Why don't they throw away all the towels in his room and tell him if he wants the blood mopped up he'll have to confess where the hundreds of millions in embezzled cash is hidden? A few million dollars in slighly softened used notes should mop up a few pints of ailing dictator's blood.

Yes, yes. This would clearly be a wonderful idea were it not for the increased cost of manufaturing quality towels.

Just an idea, like.

Lately he's been getting blood transfusions faster than a famished vampire, so that last sentence schould read: A few million dollars in slighly softened used notes should mop up a few pints of blood that used to be in the ailing dictator.

Otherwise: good idea. :D

regards,

Hein

Guest Simfish

I highly doubt he's going to last with these complications. Well, it's probably the end of him. Death claims us all.

Suharto deteriorating - http://euronews.net/create_html.php?page=d...&article=360270

This is 5 hours ago...

Scream for 6?

Thanks for the info, Banshees. It looks like very promising news.

Yes, promising indeed. With any luck, I may have my first hit in a fresh deadpool before week's end.

Hopefully certain DLers will complain less about this hit when/if it happens than the the last. :D

Bugger, another one I didn't list in my deadpool. Not my year so far.

Bugger, another one I didn't list in my deadpool. Not my year so far.

Don't jump to hasty conclusions: he might do a 'Sharon'. Pretending he's going to die and bring all DL'ers to a frenzy of delight, and then fall into a coma for an indefinite time.

Old criminal statesmen: never consider them flatlined before they're actually buried.