Guest IYG

Holiday Thread

I'm off on tour to Switzerland, Holland and Belgium. Trying to sleep in the back of a transit with a bunch of hairy-arsed blokes, piles of music gear and one very brave/foolish woman. I'm sure I said I was too old for that sort of thing a while back.

Switzerland and Belgium, boy that is rock and roll! Hope you smash up a few cuckcoo clocks and do a line of moules.

Give my love to Belgium, bon voyage!

• Like 1

I'm off on tour to Switzerland, Holland and Belgium. Trying to sleep in the back of a transit with a bunch of hairy-arsed blokes, piles of music gear and one very brave/foolish woman. I'm sure I said I was too old for that sort of thing a while back.

Just what I need - room for one more?

Have a great time :-)

18-00 hrs rapidly approaching, I smell the ignition of the turbine on the Marycopter. Cracker of a weekend in prospect, wizz down to London f**k a Bison or two, watch CUFC stuff it to Orient, f**k a few Ibis and head home. Might even fit in a curry and a wander through the city with Mrs MPFC.

Go well

For once ... I've taken a look at the showdown of opression and here at the entrance of the spring something has got me at stance ... with change. Something has driven me onto the great stage of complete transformation. Something has set the circumstances in which I know into retrospective and something has propelled the opportunities in which I understand. I've always told myself life's existence from ones perspective is based on the foundation of their emotions. In my dreams every extravaganza worth waiting for happens in the summer. I'm leaving for Las Vegas tomorrow ... I'll be raving the city of lights ...the entertainment capital of the world. I will view this as just the beginning of a year that will go down in history for me.

For once ... I've taken a look at the showdown of opression and here at the entrance of the spring something has got me at stance ... with change. Something has driven me onto the great stage of complete transformation. Something has set the circumstances in which I know into retrospective and something has propelled the opportunities in which I understand. I've always told myself life's existence from ones perspective is based on the foundation of their emotions. In my dreams every extravaganza worth waiting for happens in the summer. I'm leaving for Las Vegas tomorrow ... I'll be raving the city of lights ...the entertainment capital of the world. I will view this as just the beginning of a year that will go down in history for me.

Kurisst, I'm going there in August! How long are you going to be there?

Have you been to the Travelers' clinic to have your inoculations to go out of state?

Going to the Isle of Wight for a week from tomorrow. See you all in a week.

Funny, I returned from there today. We probably passed each other on the way. If only I'd known, I would've waved from the fastcat.

First time I've been there - lovely. Stayed in Ventnor, which was superb, except I had no mobile reception at all. Normally, bliss, but not when I needed to do an important conference call..... :referee:

Also went down Sandown Pier & went on the gambling machines. I also ate well & got drunk. :birthday:

Ah... that's the life for me....

Glad to hear The Island's doing a thriving business. Spent many a while over there it being so close to my homeland. A few good nights out in Cowes week too, highly recommended.

From one riviera to another. Just come back from a half working, half holiday affair on the Cote d'azur. Very nice it is too (obviously not a patch on Bomo, Oostende or Shanklin!).

Celebrity (dead or otherwise) count at Cannes, zero (thankfully). Squid count, at least 12. Unfortunately they were all in formaldyhyde at the oceanography museum in Monaco. Bulls killed, zero. (I almost caught myself buying a ticket to the bull fight at Nimes, luckily my sense of right and wrong came back to me in the queue, I just got caught up in the festival atmosphere.) Strange old men showing me their postcard collection whilst waiting for train, one. And so forth.

Not that anyone would notice if I didn't mention it, but I'm off to the old heimat for a week's R&R.

Although perhaps R&B would be a better way of putting it.

Not that anyone would notice if I didn't mention it, but I'm off to the old heimat for a week's R&R.

Why, is Germany becoming that stressful to live in? :D

Why, is Germany becoming that stressful to live in? :D

Could it have anything to do with German humour, or lack of it perhaps?

Ah yes, humour.

Where would we be without it?

Ah yes, Germany.

Germany doesn't have a sense of humor? I thought they would! It's such a funny language. Notapotato, who are you hanging out with?

I thought it was more the less the Japanese who were overly serious. About two years ago I was in a wealthy area of New York when I came across a Deli. The Japanese man behind the counter demanded a very high price for the sandwich I had ordered.

I asked him if he were kidding and he told me 'So you not pay-in fo san-wich?' .. All I'm going to say is he made Starbucks coffee appear as if it is inexpensive.

I didn't pay for it.

Funny, I returned from there today. We probably passed each other on the way. If only I'd known, I would've waved from the fastcat.

First time I've been there - lovely. Stayed in Ventnor, which was superb, except I had no mobile reception at all. Normally, bliss, but not when I needed to do an important conference call..... :P

Also went down Sandown Pier & went on the gambling machines. I also ate well & got drunk. ;)

Ah... that's the life for me....

First visit for me too, was nice, would go again. I also ate well and am trying to lose the extra pounds I put on.

Germany doesn't have a sense of humor? I thought they would! It's such a funny language. Notapotato, who are you hanging out with?

...waffle

The Hof surely? :P

I'm in sunny Port Hedland on sunny Western Australia's sunny northern shores.

l629b.jpg

Very warm, lots of very well paid miners, lots of not much to do.

Completely the wrong thread for this I imagine, but HAPPY CANADA DAY EVERYONE.

I'm celebrating with an American microbrew though. Been waitin' all year for it too.

Godot and the Godettes are going on holiday on Saturday. I could wet myself with excitement. :skull: Oh, I have.

Me and superbitch the better half will be in Las Vegas in August. Any DL 'ers from Vegas here? We can do a U.S. version of death list convention mid August onwards. :skull:

Me and superbitch the better half will be in Las Vegas in August. Any DL 'ers from Vegas here? We can do a U.S. version of death list convention mid August onwards. :skull:

If it wasn't for the amount of money #2 son is going to cost me this year I'd meet you there in a heartbeat.

Mrs OSP and I are going to Canada on Saturday, hope the weather is better than it is here! :skull:

Appropriately enough for Deathlist, I'm going somewhere Dour this weekend.

Yes, and where exactly are you going? The link isn't providing.

Appropriately enough for Deathlist, I'm going somewhere Dour this weekend.

Yes, and where exactly are you going? The link isn't providing.

Anubis's post deleted, Tried to repair it, but no luck. You'll just have to keep guessing like the rest of us Banshees.