Guest IYG

Holiday Thread

Just spent the last few days in Toronto in what was probably the best week of my life. Many many memories and stories.

Sounds very interesting CP, care to tell more??

I'm typing out a full report. I'll be sure to link you all. ;)

• Like 1

Have just spent the weekend on Europe's largest sand dune. There's sand everywhere now ;)

dune_py.jpg

Dune de Pyla

Going back to Canada for the second time in less than a week, probably won't have computer access until I start work July 3rd. Good times shall be had by all.

Going back to Canada for the second time in less than a week, probably won't have computer access until I start work July 3rd. Good times shall be had by all.

Can I come?

I am going to Somerset from 8-15 July. Hope none of you know where I live - you might burgle my house.

I am going to Somerset from 8-15 July. Hope none of you know where I live - you might burgle my house.

You're venturing to my neck of the woods.

Hey, if you wear a DL t-shirt and hold a sign up saying ' I'm Lady Die ', not only will you get very strange looks from everyone you see, but also I will be able to recognise you if I see you. :angry:

Hey, if you wear a DL t-shirt and hold a sign up saying ' I'm Lady Die ', not only will you get very strange looks from everyone you see, but also I will be able to recognise you if I see you. :angry:

Looking forward to seeing you! ;)

Disturbing news reaches MPFC towers that our timeshare near Beiruit airport is in need of a little cosmetic repair, the family will be adjouring for a long weekend of Pollyfilla, paint and sunbathing breaks.

See yers.

Disturbing news reaches MPFC towers that our timeshare near Beiruit airport is in need of a little cosmetic repair, the family will be adjouring for a long weekend of Pollyfilla, paint and sunbathing breaks.

See yers.

Don't forget to pack your AK-47, although it could prove a bugger to get through customs.

See yers.

:rip:

Similar thing happened to me, but I managed to get a last minute transfer to some vacant property elsewhere in the middle east whilst the locals get on with the repairs. They've told me they'll get right on to it as soon as the current job just over the Israeli border is finished.

So condolencies MPFC, but I'm off to the sunny Gaza Strip! Miles away from Beiruit so I reckon I'll be fine, plus the name brings images to my mind like it's the Sunset Boulevard of the Middle East, I hope I'm right! Just like Beiruit is still known as the Paris of the Middle East, I think. <_<

Expect postcards soon.... or failing that some sort notification to the British Embassy of my last reported sighting.

Hey, if you wear a DL t-shirt and hold a sign up saying ' I'm Lady Die ', not only will you get very strange looks from everyone you see, but also I will be able to recognise you if I see you. :rip:

Looking forward to seeing you! :)

I'M BACK! Didn't see Six though <_<

I know where you live.

thug.jpg

But somehow didn't get around to burgling you this time. A bit tired after the excitement of the World Cup, you know. <_<

I'M BACK! Didn't see Six though :)

I strolled around for days with a big ' I'm Six ' sign above my head, waving a home-made DL flag - but alas, I saw no sign of Lady Die. :D

(I was questioned by soft-talking, white-coated people a few times. I asked if they were Lady Die, but they responed to this by glancing to each other and slowly shaking their heads. Strange folks in these parts, eh? I managed to fight them off though, so I'll be able to keep a look out for any other DL members that care to venture into Somerset.)

Sorry I missed you Lady Die.

Just spent the last few days in Toronto in what was probably the best week of my life. Many many memories and stories.

Sounds very interesting CP, care to tell more??

I'm typing out a full report. I'll be sure to link you all. :)

I'm waiting....

I'M BACK! Didn't see Six though :)

I strolled around for days with a big ' I'm Six ' sign above my head, waving a home-made DL flag - but alas, I saw no sign of Lady Die. :D

(I was questioned by soft-talking, white-coated people a few times. I asked if they were Lady Die, but they responed to this by glancing to each other and slowly shaking their heads. Strange folks in these parts, eh? I managed to fight them off though, so I'll be able to keep a look out for any other DL members that care to venture into Somerset.)

Sorry I missed you Lady Die.

You must live in Burnham-on-Sea. My other half wanted to go there (for some inexplicable reason) but when we arrived we realised it was a huge mistake & left immediately.

You must live in Burnham-on-Sea. My other half wanted to go there (for some inexplicable reason) but when we arrived we realised it was a huge mistake & left immediately.

Thankfully, I don't live there. Taunton's where you'll find me, if you go looking that is. :)

I'm back, thanks for your concerns. Patched up the walls in double quick time and had a few hours on Saturday afternoon to stroll on the beach collecting shells.

One of our young 'uns was nearly flattened by an ambulance in a narrow street mind, don't they drive fast over there?

Welcome back MPFC,

On Saturday, I will be taking a vacation and travelling down to Jamaica for a week.

Hot and dodgy in places footy fan, be careful out there! If tempted to risk your life down a dark alley think ahead to next season, be a shame to miss it eh?

Thankfully, I don't live there. Taunton's where you'll find me, if you go looking that is. :)

Didn't go there....

Six wrote:

I strolled around for days with a big ' I'm Six ' sign above my head, waving a home-made DL flag - but alas, I saw no sign of Lady Die.

All the kids in Taunton are probably still perturbed by the sight of a fully grown woman lurching around claiming to be six years of age and waving a fluttering Grim Reaper above her head.

Think of all the complexes and issues you've caused them- festering away for years in their in their sub-conscious, only to rear their ugly heads in later years.

As if they haven't got enough to worry about, what with possessing six toes and having to marry their cousins when they're older. I lived in Bridgewater for a while, so I know what I'm talking about, lol.

As if they haven't got enough to worry about, what with possessing six toes and having to marry their cousins when they're older. I lived in Bridgewater for a while, so I know what I'm talking about, lol.

Married your cousin did you? Male or female?

Six wrote:

I strolled around for days with a big ' I'm Six ' sign above my head, waving a home-made DL flag - but alas, I saw no sign of Lady Die.

All the kids in Taunton are probably still perturbed by the sight of a fully grown woman lurching around claiming to be six years of age and waving a fluttering Grim Reaper above her head.

Think of all the complexes and issues you've caused them- festering away for years in their in their sub-conscious, only to rear their ugly heads in later years.

I once shared a house with someone from Bridgewater. I know what you're talking about too. It was good preparation for for my current place of abode

Married your cousin did you? Male or female?

:D Both. Caused quite a stir on the honeymoon.

... Not to mention asking every other person if they were Lady Die- and she never even visited Taunton!

Yes, Bridgwater is pretty rancid. Taunton's not quite so bad, but you have to talk slowly and in simple terms in order to be understood. The pubs are nothing fancy, but the frequent mistakes made by the inbred bar-staff mean that I usually take home more money than I went out with. Makes it all worth while. :D

• Like 1