Sign in to follow this  
Lady Die

Fasting to death

I ran over a pheasant once....on a push bike.

Did you video it?

I ran over a pheasant once....on a push bike.

Did you cook it?

My old maths teacher used to roam the countryside looking for squashed pheasants to take home for dinner. He'd have liked your pheasant very much as I'm sure it wasn't quite as squashed as most.

Did you cook it?

Yes I did, after letting it hang for a few days to improve the flavour and it was delicious, apart from the faint taste of tyre.

If your road kills are too squashed you can always make them into pate.

(I fondly remember Bobby Sands and friends)

Reminds me of the old playground joke:

Whats the difference between Bobby Sands and a Cornflake?

I don't know. What is the difference between Bobby Sands and a Cornflake?

(I fondly remember Bobby Sands and friends)

Reminds me of the old playground joke:

Whats the difference between Bobby Sands and a Cornflake?

Dunno. What's the difference between Bobby sands & a cornflake?

I don't know the punchline, but here's a delightful ditty Rangers fans used to (maybe still do) sing, especially when their team was playing Celtic.

could you go a chicken supper bobby sands

could you go a chicken supper ya dirty fenian f*%ker

Good thing no one watches Scottish football anymore. If even Sky's turned its back on the sport it's really in trouble.....

I don't know the punchline, but here's a delightful ditty Rangers fans used to (maybe still do) sing, especially when their team was playing Celtic.

could you go a chicken supper ya dirty fenian f*%ker

Good thing no one watches Scottish football anymore.  If even Sky's turned its back on the sport it's really in trouble.....

Pretty sure they don't sing it anymore, can't say I've ever heard it but as I have always refused to go to Old Firm games perhaps that's why and some of us do watch Scottish football but usually with our hands ready to put our heads in after the woeful performances of late. ;)

Good thing no one watches Scottish football anymore. If even Sky's turned its back on the sport it's really in trouble.....

Of course Setanta must take a lot of the blame as I, for one, wouldn't subscribe to them

If you have sky, you can still watch it on Scottish Television on a Monday night(?)

Of course Setanta must take a lot of the blame as I, for one, wouldn't subscribe to them

If you have sky, you can still watch it on Scottish Television on a Monday night(?)

Yes Monday nights, but it is a truly awful programme and has more comedy value than sports value. The first episode of it finished with The Herald's (Glasgow broadsheet) serious sportswriter Graeme Speirs playing an Elton John Song on piano, they also have the wee brother of a Big Brother winner as a presenter, it really can't get much worse than that.

I wouldn't subscribe to Setanta either, ridiculous money to watch awful games and even worse presenters, but I have a friend who is stupid enough to subscribe so we can watch the matches at his house when we can bear it!!

The only really good thing about scottish football is Radio Scotland programme 'Off the Ball' on Saturday afternoons.

The only really good thing about scottish football is Radio Scotland programme 'Off the Ball' on Saturday afternoons.

Completly agree with that!

And for those of you who do not receive Radio Scotland, you can check it out here.

I don't know if it was only shown in Scotland, but there was also a TV version on BBC. Can't remember the night it was on though, and it never seemed as good as the radio version.

Yes Monday nights, but it is a truly awful programme and has more comedy value than sports value. The first episode of it finished with The Herald's (Glasgow broadsheet) serious sportswriter Graeme Speirs playing an Elton John Song on piano, they also have the wee brother of a Big Brother winner as a presenter, it really can't get much worse than that.

I wouldn't subscribe to Setanta either, ridiculous money to watch awful games and even worse presenters, but I have a friend who is stupid enough to subscribe so we can watch the matches at his house when we can bear it!!

Just realised if you actually WANT to watch Scottish television, ( and your not in Scotland) you have to do the following to get it. (Apologies in advance)

Press services

press system set up

press add channels

enter frequency ( 10.906 )

enter polarisation (V)

enter symbol rate (22.0)

enter fec (5/6)

press find channels

tab down to the channel you want to store, press yellow button to store, then press select. To get watching the channels, you have to go to Services, other channels, highlight the one you want to watch, and press select. Happy Viewing :huh:

Lord Arran, veteran campaigner for the Homosexual Law Reform in Great Britain recently got his bill to protect badgers through its committee stage in the House of Lords. But his elation is tempered with sadness. As he remarked to a colleague, "There weren't so many supporting my Badgers' Bill as my Buggers' Bill!" to which the other noble lord replied, "No! but then there aren't any badgers in the House of Lords, are there?"

--From Reach Newsletter, March 1976.

Guest Guest

Silly bitch.

If I ever see you I will slap the sh*t out of you

Are we going to get the punchline then?  :P

So sorry...I don't "work" weekends. :o

The answer:

About an ounce. :angry:

what happened to these two charracters anyway?