Tempus Fugit

Ariel Sharon

He seems admirably qualified to take up the job of manager at Newcastle United.

Sharon: Still alive, but only just.

Ariel Sharon is technically dead, they just haven't turned him off. It'll take a miracle for him to regain conciousness.

Hamas may hit the hospital where he's at with one of their rocket attacks

Well out of their range, I think. It'd take a suicide attack or similar to get close. They are lobbing glorified mortars and in response being hit by jet fighters, the lopsided death tolls tell that story pretty clearly.

Well out of their range, I think. It'd take a suicide attack or similar to get close. They are lobbing glorified mortars and in response being hit by jet fighters, the lopsided death tolls tell that story pretty clearly.

You mess with the bull, then you get the horns.

You mess with the bull, then you get the horns.

Just as those who sow the wind will eventually reap the whirlwind. :)

Just as those who sow the wind will eventually reap the whirlwind. :)

That could also be argued to be the situation around here when we change the dogfood.

It looks pretty certain that Benjamin Netanyahu is once again going to become Israel's Prime Minister, so I wonder if there will be any repercussions for Sharon, especially with the ultra nationalist Yisraeil Beitenu party led by Avigdor Lieberman looking likely to be confirmed as Netanyahu's main partner in a coalition government. Given that Sharon fired Lieberman from his government in 2004, and had many run ins with Netanyahu when he himself was PM, is it too cynical for me to suggest that the new government might find it easier to locate the off switch on Sharon's ventilator?

Just a thought.

Ariel Sharon's family have been asked to remove him from hospital and return him to the family home, where he would continue to receive full time nursing care. His family have refused to facilitate his discharge and this has caused some discontent in the Israeli media. His son, Gilad, has come in for some special criticism as he is alleged to have "turned a room in the respiratory ward at Sheba into his private office, in which he manages his private business, holds meetings with people, and generally acts as if it were his office.”

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/130160

Guest David
Ariel Sharon's family have been asked to remove him from hospital and return him to the family home, where he would continue to receive full time nursing care. His family have refused to facilitate his discharge and this has caused some discontent in the Israeli media. His son, Gilad, has come in for some special criticism as he is alleged to have "turned a room in the respiratory ward at Sheba into his private office, in which he manages his private business, holds meetings with people, and generally acts as if it were his office.”

Is removing someone who's in a coma from hospital not ever so slightly pointless? Surely he'd be better off staying in.

Is removing someone who's in a coma from hospital not ever so slightly pointless? Surely he'd be better off staying in.

He might not benefit, but deadpoolers around the world have renewed hope.

Shifting him from hospital care would be a positive move for many of us. I'm minded to put him in my forthcoming CPDP line up, simply because he will HAVE TO go before too long. That amount of time in bed, comatose, still packing the pork and heading deeper into old age is gonna do for him before too long.

Shifting him from hospital care would be a positive move for many of us. I'm minded to put him in my forthcoming CPDP line up, simply because he will HAVE TO go before too long. That amount of time in bed, comatose, still packing the pork and heading deeper into old age is gonna do for him before too long.

A rare alignment of the stars heralds my agreement with mpfc; furthermore, whilst I find it difficult to hide my deep-seated hatred for Sharon (placing him as I do in the same class of ageing shitcunt bastard as Margaret Thatcher) I must also express my profound desire for him to hang on until I'm able to formulate my next ddp/hdp teams. At least that way his miserable fekin life will have counted for something.

shitcunt bastard

I like the new and more relaxed useage of the swear filter that has come about since we complained, or summat. I wonder what other readers think.

Guest Bob Loblah

23Jul09

" Justice is Mine, sayeth The Lord "

......and let's NOT forget that

Forever and Ever

Bob Loblah

23Jul09

Forever and Ever

Bob Loblah

If we accept the possibility for a moment there is no God then that reduces all his reported utterances, conveyed via prophesy and interpretation of signs to little more than the ramblings of madmen and women.

I wonder what our readers think.

23Jul09

Forever and Ever

Bob Loblah

If we accept the possibility for a moment there is no God then that reduces all his reported utterances, conveyed via prophesy and interpretation of signs to little more than the ramblings of madmen and women.

Did you know that seventh day adventism started in the 19th century when a woman fell and hit her head, then started having visions.

Guest Bob Loblah

24Jul09

If there ' is no God ' under your supposition.....

.....any ideas where things might have come from ?

ps: Bob Loblah is no relation to timmy

Forever and Ever

Bob Loblah

23Jul09

Forever and Ever

Bob Loblah

Did you know that seventh day adventism started in the 19th century when a woman fell and hit her head, then started having visions.

24Jul09

The same place Gods come from in your supposition.

Guest Bob Loblah

24Jul09

Bob Loblah is not the one with suppositions......and never said so

So....if its all about supposition ( in your case ), then one is more so an agnostic.

Forever and Ever

Bob Loblah

24Jul09

The same place Gods come from in your supposition.

I personally have no problems with most madmen. Some of the madwomen are another matter. For example there was the wman who looked sort of like Margaret Hamilton but wasn't. She was stark raving mad, especially after the Chinese restaurant cemented over the grate she used to sleep on.

What was the question again?

Considering that he was a fat fooker before he went all comatose on us, could anybody speculate as to whether he still is?

Would a prolonged sleep eat away at the body fat?

Is he now Kate Mossesque, Kate Mossad or so thin his dick is as thick as a well sharpened pencil?

Just wondering.

It depends largely on what's going into his body, though muscle wasteage is likely to reduce his weight, muscles being the heaviest body tissues per volume. My guess is he's lost some weight and his skin will be hanging fairly loosely around his waist though he'll be far from skeletal as the lack of exercise and the need for calories to keep him going will result in some fat deposits remaining.

Research suggests patients in vegitative states can still learn. So maybe, there's hope the champion bed blocker will improve.

I'm really happy for him.

:ph34r::D

quote:-

"The only thing I would say in terms of practical relevance is the subjects who don't learn are the ones who don't improve their condition but among those who do learn there is even distribution between those who do and do not improve."

So there's something to "blowing in the wind" after all! Should we post this link to his hospital?

PS

Well, since no-one answered me I took in upon myself to forward this info to the hospital as of 1st Oct. They probably know of it already but I think if they find out that he is a dead loss, then I'm set for a perfect 10 hits out of 10 on my Rotten.com deadpool!