Tempus Fugit

Ariel Sharon

On my DDP team. This almost makes up for losing out on David Coleman by about 10 days.....

Damn took him off my DDP at the last minute for Shumacher!

Guest Guest

Actually just checked and he wasn't on last years list after all.If only this news had come in yesterday though. Would have been no 1 for sure!

Totally infuriating - Sharon has been the single most "at risk guy" with regard to tentative life for the last 8 bloody years. Always had to be on my list till he is 100% dead and its taken far too long in the process.

Talk about pass over - bloody wish he would pass on...

I think this is brilliant. You couldn't make it up!

It comes somewhat conveniently for me - not on my DDP obviously nor my Personal List, but I did start a Rotten Dead Pool entry on December 12th, giving me both enough time to put him on and a few days should be enough to see if he recovers or not... (seems the latter's more likely)

I have a feeling that it technically can be revised because he was already like this but the media was too preoccupied with new years to report it before it became 2014 in the last place.

It comes somewhat conveniently for me - not on my DDP obviously nor my Personal List, but I did start a Rotten Dead Pool entry on December 12th, giving me both enough time to put him on and a few days should be enough to see if he recovers or not... (seems the latter's more likely)

If he recovers here is someone listed on that site not on your team http://www.nndb.com/people/789/000047648/ who seems close to certain for 2014 death

Could've sworn I searched for him on there a few weeks ago and didn't see anything, but seeing he's appeared on rosters from 2004 I probably never actually searched for him and just imagined things. Thanks for catching that.

It could have been a glitch with their site cause I haven't found people on search in the past but was able to when I looked by Profession or in the A-Z names.

I had the Twilight Zone on before and the episode was "A Kind Of Stopwatch".

(Twilight Zone theme song)

thanks to Kalashnikov, Sharon gets in as first reserve, nice one

How long can Ariel Sharon hang on?

Judged by past performance: long, very long.

regards,

Hein

• Like 1

How long can Ariel Sharon hang on?

based on the recent reports, he could be gone within hours/days... but if not, he could make it a long time more

Guest Guest

doctors said yesterday he had 4 days at most without intervention ie dialysis.His family have decided against intervention to prolong his life so unless his condition miraculously improves (highly unlikely given todays news of a further deterioration) he should definately be gone by monday

Latest word is a pine box has been brought in for him...

Bound to have woodworm by now...

• Like 1