Tempus Fugit

Ariel Sharon

Ariel Sharon's death, I firmly believe, is imminent.

Only the eight years off then...

• Like 2

Is he being treated by the doctor from Family Guy:

"He is in critical condition and his life is definitely in danger," Dr Zeev Rotstein, the hospital's director, told reporters. "I am no prophet, but the feeling of the doctors treating him and also that of the family with him is that there is a turn for the worse."

Do they not have any medical equipment in Israel?

Guest Guest

There's been an update on Mr Sharons condition from the hospital director. he says Sharon is in his final days and the state funeral is allready being planned. Not the best prognosis then.. http://www.itv.com/n...his-final-days/

Here's as close as you'll get to a recent picture of Sharon - apparently someone created a sculpture/model of him comatose.

ariel-sharon-jpg-1055716-jpg_919810.JPG

Here's as close as you'll get to a recent picture of Sharon - apparently someone created a sculpture/model of him comatose.

Boner.

Boner.

Stauner!

• Like 1

Boner.

Stauner!

Pinger.

I still can't believe this guy. I've heard of slow cooking, but a vegetable that takes 8 years?

• Like 1

Guest Guest

Boner.

so now we know what's kept him going for the past 8 years.all those sexy nurses giving him bed baths.dirty old bastard!

Boner.

so now we know what's kept him going for the past 8 years.all those sexy nurses giving him bed baths.dirty old bastard!

Poor Schumacher

Legend at his sport and all around good guy and his reward if he comes out of coma is nurses who look like this the rest of his days

hqdefault.jpg

Sharon murders hundreds of thousand and he gets groped by women who look this for 8 years

qScxEx4.png

Guest Guest

that nurse looks like she's stuck in a time warp!

kiss.jpg

• Like 4

Guest Guest

kiss.jpg

nice to see Father Ted is enjoying himself in the afterlife!

Guest Guest

Sky News: Hospital says that former Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon faces "imminent" death

Director of hospital says Ariel Sharon's "heart is holding out better than we thought, but he's still in danger of imminent death,"

http://news.yahoo.co...clSFQMAo9DQtDMD

Just snagged him on my new RDP team, my last outfit were retired last night. Didn't think snagging that was going to be possible a few days ago.

Guest Guest

Will the death of Ariel Sharon have a positive effect on the middle east? Maybe his death will have a cathartic effect. Maybe Palestinians will be so happy that their hated nemesis has finally gone that they'll be more likely to sign a peace deal.Anyone share my optimism, or am I talking bollocks?