Tempus Fugit

Ariel Sharon

Never cared for that program. Too many blimety blokes in the bars. Never understood what the theme was and to make it worse PBS shows it rather late and once you get caught up in it they screw around with one of those confounded 2 week long pledge breaks where you never see the show, just re-runs of some wierd Irish people singing,

On Christmas Eve I was sure, that I heard the death of Sharon announced.

That could have been Sharon from Eastenders

LMAO! Though at this rate it is more likely.

If and when the family finally flick the switch, does the death of a cabbage really count as a hit for the deathlist?

What I'd like to know is if there is any activity in the brain or whether he is kept alive totally artificially - If so surely that's a hit for 2006, making it a record breaking year???

If and when the family finally flick the switch, does the death of a cabbage really count as a hit for the deathlist?

What I'd like to know is if there is any activity in the brain or whether he is kept alive totally artificially - If so surely that's a hit for 2006, making it a record breaking year???

I'm fed up of waiting to be honest. He and Castro should have gone ages ago but they just won't let go. Maybe they are scared of what is waiting for them on the otherside. :banghead:

A Jerusalem Artichoke, surely.

As I wwas waiting for this page for erplying to apppear I began to wonder if perhaps old Ari had croaked. Anyway the point of my adding something here today is to celebrate a very important day in old Ari's life. Yes it was on this momentous day just one year ago that the feeding tube was thrust into Sharon's stomach.

oH And Mumsy would have been another year older today as well had she not kicked off some years back. Her name was Rose, and seeing as how this thread is about Sharon I cannot help but be reminded of the Rose of Sharon....... <_<

..................PIC_2.JPG

Year Ago Today at IsraelNN.com

04:58 Feb 01, '07 / 13 Shevat 5767

(IsraelNN.com)

--A feeding tube was successfully inserted at Hadassah – Ein Kerem Hospital in Jerusalem into into Prime Minister Ariel Sharon’s stomach. The procedure was carried out under anesthesia. Sharon remains in a vegetative state and is listed in serious but stable condition.

Year Ago Today at IsraelNN.com

04:58 Feb 01, '07 / 13 Shevat 5767

(IsraelNN.com)

--A feeding tube was successfully inserted at Hadassah – Ein Kerem Hospital in Jerusalem into into Prime Minister Ariel Sharon’s stomach. The procedure was carried out under anesthesia. Sharon remains in a vegetative state and is listed in serious but stable condition.

Will they be feeding him liquid cake today in celebration of this momentous achievement?

Ariel Sharon's faimly in my view is so selfish. The man is practically eighty years old, let him go to heaven for god sakes. I think all the isreal people believe heaven is intense pleasure anyway.

Speaking of intense pleasure, if Eddie Izzard crept in and enjoyed intimate relations with the comatose Sharon would that be the first time someone had plugged a TV into an ariel instead of the other way round?

<_<

I'll get me coat!

Ariel Sharon's faimly in my view is so selfish. The man is practically eighty years old, let him go to heaven for god sakes. I think all the isreal people believe heaven is intense pleasure anyway.

Well, don't you? It would be ironic if it turns out to be the other way round, wouldn't it?

By the way: Sharon has been sleeping in a warm and comfortable hospitalbed for over a year, sponged down by pretty, young, innocent nurses without paying. Doesn't sound that bad, does it? He'll probably hang around for a while, I suppose.

Speaking of intense pleasure, if Eddie Izzard crept in and enjoyed intimate relations with the comatose Sharon would that be the first time someone had plugged a TV into an ariel instead of the other way round?

Thanks for the image! Another nominee for the Award for Most Vulgar Remark on the DeathList Forum 2007.

TR

I'd be interested to know where you got the information about the pretty young nurses. Is this fact or conjecture? Either way, it'll make no difference to his condition. He'd be no more or less healthy if he were being sponged down by trained monkeys, so long as them monkeys delivered nurse levels of dexterity and thoroughness with the sponges.

TR

I'd be interested to know where you got the information about the pretty young nurses. Is this fact or conjecture? Either way, it'll make no difference to his condition. He'd be no more or less healthy if he were being sponged down by trained monkeys, so long as them monkeys delivered nurse levels of dexterity and thoroughness with the sponges.

It is probably just one of my long-cherished phantasies.

(The sponging, of course, not the coma or the monkeys.)

Guest Guest

I don't want to second guess God,but Im thinking Sharon isnt at the top of His list for entry to heaven... :(

I don't want to second guess God,but Im thinking Sharon isnt at the top of His list for entry to heaven... :blink:

Well they do say he works in mysterious ways.

;)

Ariel Sharon

Someone here thought he was already dead :banghead:

Someone here thought he was already dead :)

A government source saying he is dead eh?

He probably is dead but for security reasons are not announcing it...

Fingers crossed....

I doubt it, Blair might be a war mongering lying bastid but even he wouldn't trust Kim Howell with his phone number let alone a state secret...

Someone here thought he was already dead :lol:

I hate to be the bad news fairy but a report today says he has started to blink one eye. Looks like he is still with us and improving (if you can call moving an eyelid improving).

Someone here thought he was already dead :lol:

Ouch! That's some diplomatic blunder... He took a leave out the Duke of Edinburgh's book, didn't he?

Anyway, the very same link provides us with some new candidates for the years to come:

That's a relief - apparently there is not a secret plot to abolish the House of Lords by killing off peers.

House of Lords

Peers have been reassured over asbestos

When Baroness Trumpington asked Lord Brabazon, in his capacity as chairman of committees, if there was any asbestos in the Palace of Westminster, she received the potentially alarming news that there were more than 200 sites where the substance had been discovered.

Much of it is deep within the buildings' fabric and difficult to remove. In any case it is only a threat if it is disturbed, she was told.

If that is the case, persisted the Baroness: "Why did two men tell me that they were going to take up the carpet in the Earl Marshal's Room to see whether there was any asbestos?

"Surely if you take up a carpet that has been tacked down, you are disturbing the asbestos underneath it. Perhaps it is one way to get rid of the noble Lords."

Lord Brabazon reassured her all investigations and removal of asbestos was always carried out in line with regulations and safely and had nothing to do with reform of the upper chamber. Probably.

I wouldn't exactly call it a relief, but nevertheless it is quite an amusing story.

Edward William Fitzalan-Howard, 18th Duke of Norfolk DL (!) is currently the Earl Marshal. (Before he inherited that position, he was known as Earl of Arundel, which sounds more Middle-Earth-ish than anything else.) Born in 1956 (and asbestos being a notoriously slow killer) he is not likely to be a Deathlist-candidate in the near future though.

my grandad died of asbestosis....

it took 3 weeks to cremate him

:lol:

sorry.

Guest Guest
my grandad died of asbestosis....

it took 3 weeks to cremate him

:crossbone:

sorry.

my grandad really did die of asbestosis so I dont think thats very funny :crossbone: