Tempus Fugit

Ariel Sharon

my grandad died of asbestosis....

it took 3 weeks to cremate him

:blink:

sorry.

my grandad really did die of asbestosis so I dont think thats very funny :party:

So are you saying that if your Grandad hadn't died of it you'd be laughing along?

Aye but:

Doctors have said for months that Sharon is not expected to recover.

Just a matter of time till them points come tumbling in.

"...but still comatose(d)."

Like Boris Yeltsin then?

I have made 50 Euro deal with my friend if Sharon dies this year, I win the money. I hope he does it, I need the money :blink: It will be a grand success for your too if he dies. Everybody is happy then. Maybe not his family.

TFWM

I have made 50 Euro deal with my friend if Sharon dies this year, I win the money. I hope he does it, I need the money :rip: It will be a grand success for your too if he dies. Everybody is happy then. Maybe not his family.

TFWM

I think your friend may be the happy one :blink:

I have made 50 Euro deal with my friend if Sharon dies this year, I win the money. I hope he does it, I need the money :blink: It will be a grand success for your too if he dies. Everybody is happy then. Maybe not his family.

TFWM

You NEED 50 Euros!!!!!!

That's - like - thirty quid. It's Saturday tomorrow, get a comb, some paper, a dog on a bit of string and - sort of - hum your way through a medley of popular tunes in a busy street. I mean, how hard can it be to get 50 Euros?

TFWM

You NEED 50 Euros!!!!!!

That's - like - thirty quid. It's Saturday tomorrow, get a comb, some paper, a dog on a bit of string and - sort of - hum your way through a medley of popular tunes in a busy street. I mean, how hard can it be to get 50 Euros?

He might be from somewhere like Serbia, 50 Euros is about a weeks wages there.

TFWM

You NEED 50 Euros!!!!!!

Believe me, after tax it feels like a month's salary in Belgium.

Where can I get aforementioned comb, string and Dog? I think England cornered the market maybe I'll have to import. After all the best cider comes from our Merry Island (served in an obligatory 3L plastic bottle - 50% extra free as always!)

I think I can remember how Here comes The Sun goes again. Little Darling....

Good point, being West Cumbrian I often assume - wrongly - I know all there is to know about poverty.

Good point, being West Cumbrian I often assume - wrongly - I know all there is to know about poverty.

Have no fear. Simply being British will be enough to know all about poverty in the coming few years.

I have made 50 Euro deal with my friend if Sharon dies this year, I win the money. I hope he does it, I need the money :) It will be a grand success for your too if he dies. Everybody is happy then. Maybe not his family.

TFWM

You NEED 50 Euros!!!!!!

You are making a joke, Olveres, but I am from Sveti Nikole in Macedonia. Maybe we are not so rich as you, but we are happy to be ourselves, and we don't kill iraq peoples so much. You avatar is looking quite like Serbian man, poor and dirty and always angry at whole world.

Macedonians try to be good people, I am proud of this, but I have not so much money, it's ok.

I have made 50 Euro deal with my friend if Sharon dies this year, I win the money. I hope he does it, I need the money :) It will be a grand success for your too if he dies. Everybody is happy then. Maybe not his family.

TFWM

You NEED 50 Euros!!!!!!

You are making a joke, Olveres, but I am from Sveti Nikole in Macedonia. Maybe we are not so rich as you, but we are happy to be ourselves, and we don't kill iraq peoples so much. You avatar is looking quite like Serbian man, poor and dirty and always angry at whole world.

Macedonians try to be good people, I am proud of this, but I have not so much money, it's ok.

I love the Balkans, me. Their tactical voting just made me a crisp tenner on Eurovision. I have no shame.

I have made 50 Euro deal with my friend if Sharon dies this year, I win the money. I hope he does it, I need the money :rolleyes: It will be a grand success for your too if he dies. Everybody is happy then. Maybe not his family.

TFWM

You NEED 50 Euros!!!!!!

I can make a joke, I have family in Serbia, in Stara Pazova and Novi Sad. They're always ringing up for money randomly. I also do not recall ever actually killing an Iraqi, but if I'd had a couple of bottles of Malbec I guess it could have happened.

I am from Sveti Nikole in Macedonia. Maybe we are not so rich as you, but we are happy to be ourselves, and we don't kill iraq peoples so much. You avatar is looking quite like Serbian man, poor and dirty and always angry at whole world.

Yeah, yeah, Borat you ain't. (When did they start making scotch pancakes in Macedonia? Probably about the time they started postwhoring I suspect.)

Gotta love the moderator IP tools.

I am from Sveti Nikole in Macedonia. Maybe we are not so rich as you, but we are happy to be ourselves, and we don't kill iraq peoples so much. You avatar is looking quite like Serbian man, poor and dirty and always angry at whole world.

Yeah, yeah, Borat you ain't. (When did they start making scotch pancakes in Macedonia? Probably about the time they started postwhoring I suspect.)

Gotta love the moderator IP tools.

You are making much fun about me and calling me the Borat? :lol: Ok, my english is not so very fantastic as yours, but I am not from Kazakhstan or with the making fun of Jews.

At first I think this forum is for fun, but now everybody seem to be fighting and paranoica all the time.

What is your IP tools?

this is fantastic! come on Borat defend yourself & your country! Macedonians shouldn't stand for this!

Damn that fat bastard is still alive, what staying power! :P

Alive, but not exactly improving. This is something of a percentage pick, a man in his condition and unable to help himself health wise is heading for the exit door faster than the likes of Abe Vigoda. Let's see how he's doing around New Years Eve. If he's doing at all, that is.

How much longer can this man keep going?

When his family accept he's not going to make a recovery - the hospital has confirmed he's still brain dead.

hmmm surely if someone is brain dead then there's no chance of any recovery?

How much longer can this man keep going?

When his family accept he's not going to make a recovery - the hospital has confirmed he's still brain dead.

hmmm surely if someone is brain dead then there's no chance of any recovery?

I would applaud but I haven't pick him, how long before totlly dead is announced?

In addition to the machines keeping him alive, Sharon has undergone three brain operations, abdominal surgery, three minor surgical procedures...
...two turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree.

It's about time this score was chalked up methinks