Sign in to follow this  
Tempus Fugit

Deathlist Membership

So let me see you just arrived here in the last day or so and already you have decided how to fix everything up. My, my; but we most certianly could have used you around here a while back in order to whack and whip us into the proper shape which you have determined we are in need of.

God sake Bruno! This is exactly why we lose members so early. You keep scaring them off. :P

Guest IYG
God sake Bruno! This is exactly why we lose members so early. You keep scaring them off. :P

I think the number of times they see your avatar everywhere does that, well, lately it does, only been here a month. :angry:

Well you know - lots to say.

Besides, you'd miss me if I were gone I'm sure. :P

Guest IYG
Besides, you'd miss me if I were gone I'm sure. :angry:

No comment. :angry:

Back to topic, I do feel that users who haven't been active for over a year should be removed. A sort of refreshing of the place in a very dictatorial way, hmm. :P

I agree, but I shall be very annoyed should my membership 'accidently' be deleted.

And you wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

No change there then :P (Well someone was going to say it.)

Back to topic, I do feel that users who haven't been active for over a year should be removed. A sort of refreshing of the place in a very dictatorial way, hmm. :P

Ah, the Robert Mugabe approach to handling overpopulation. :angry:

regards,

Hein

Guest Guest
So let me see you just arrived here in the last day or so and already you have decided how to fix everything up.  My, my; but we most certianly could have used you around here a while back in order to whack and whip us into the proper shape which you have determined we are in need of.

What that idea is is grammatically challenged therein. I hereby announce another death: that of grammar in the above quotation.

Guest IYG

Ah, the Robert Mugabe approach to handling overpopulation. :angry:

regards,

Hein

Yes, great man that Mugabe, you should see my shrine of his in my room, right next to Stalin, Castro and Pol Pot. :angry:

So let me see you just arrived here in the last day or so and already you have decided how to fix everything up.  My, my; but we most certianly could have used you around here a while back in order to whack and whip us into the proper shape which you have determined we are in need of.

What that idea is is grammatically challenged therein. I hereby announce another death: that of grammar in the above quotation.

"Black," Kettle said.

Guest lived so lets die

I think its when you have topics like this one, it makes people turn off plus when the weathers good you want to be out doing other things. And if you've got nothing to say why say anything, it makes you look like a babbling foolish person. :huh:

Wouldn't it be better to cancel someones membership if they have posted nothing for a year.

Wouldn't want to encourage people to post just so that they don't have their membership withdrawn.

Wouldn't it be better to cancel someones membership if they have posted nothing for a year.

Wouldn't want to encourage people to post just so that they don't have their membership withdrawn.

I agree - they might post a load of crap just to keep their membership active ....

All this talk of dead members - I hope my member never dies!

What would be the effect of cancelling these people's membership? Would we all be allocated new numbers?

Although I agree that few, if any of them, are likely to notice - most probably forgot they had registered within a few days - I don't really see how such a move would benefit the site.

Guest IYG

I agree - they might post a load of crap just to keep their membership active ....

Doesn't stop the active ones from posting non-crap.

Why don't you cancel everyone's membership? Then we can all sign up again with new names & new avatars.

Why don't you cancel everyone's membership? Then we can all sign up again with new names & new avatars.

It could be an interesting guessing game, but is it worth the bother?

regards,

Hein

regards,

Hein

Dunno. But it would give us all something to do.

regards,

Hein

Hmmmm! Guess the poster with the new avatar. This should be in the "thigs to do while waiting ........ "

regards,

Hein

Hmmmm! Guess the poster with the new avatar. This should be in the "thigs to do while waiting ........ "

Guessing Games...

I don't have the strength in myself

to find the patience.

Look, why don't we just have a sticky/pinned "Ideas for improving Deathlist" thread.

That way ideas would be collected together, and not tend to disappear out of view when new threads come along.

Also Bruno could avoid reading it, if it annoys him so much.

Or worse still - be made a mod! :o:lol: