Sign in to follow this  
Guest the authority

Jose Mourinho

Guest the authority

I know he`s not going to do any time soon, but his arrogance makes me wish someone would make him choke on his own vomit.

Not that I`m an Arsenal fan or anything.

But I am an arse.

Guest the authority

before some pedant says so, yes that last post was meant to read "die" not "do".

If you were to register, you could have edited that.

I know, for I am windsor.

• Like 2

Guest Guest

What is the point of mentioning him if there is no prospect of him dying soon?

Good spot.

I so hope it's true, just for the petulant way he threw down his monitor on Saturday. And an endless list of other petulance related crimes since seeking employment in this country.

Cheers,

BHB

According to a caller on Radio 5 tonight, Chelsea's recent poor form may be explained by the fact that Jose Mourinho is preoccupied worrying about his father, Jose Snr, has been in poor health for some time and is now gravely ill. The Telegraph mentioned his illness in August.

I wonder if he's headed for some kind of nervous breakdown...

Edit: Apart from Chelsea's crisis and his father's health, I remember I had wanted ot post some gossipy article about his daughter here a couple of weeks ago. She looked like a future Lindsay Lohan to me.

Sacked apparently.

Were have you heard that? Can't see anything saying that though wouldn't be surprised.

still in charge although I'm sure if they lose again,he might be on the way out.

Sacked apparently.

Were have you heard that? Can't see anything saying that though wouldn't be surprised.

I might have been the victim of a Facebook hoax :-( it was one of my scouser friends that posted it. It looked very convincing. I think a swift tap to his gonads will be in order.

still in charge although I'm sure if they lose again,he might be on the way out.

It won't be long if they continue losing Abramovich isn't the most patient of men at the best of times and he won't tolerate this slump long term, if Mourinho is still in charge this time next year i will be amazed. I think he will go at the end of the season regardless especially if he doesn't get Chelsea into the Champions League next season as i can't see any English team winning the Champions League this season and they are already 10 points of Man.Utd in 4th and as a United fan i can honestly say this is one of the worst United teams i have ever seen, so what does that say about Chelsea at the moment.

Edit: Apart from Chelsea's crisis and his father's health, I remember I had wanted ot post some gossipy article about his daughter here a couple of weeks ago. She looked like a future Lindsay Lohan to me.

As one wit said, her dress, like Chelsea, had no coverage at the back and little support up front.

• Like 4

As one wit said, her dress, like Chelsea, had no coverage at the back and little support up front.

Hehe, that actually sums it up.

Think his managerial career is about to end. Hopefully a suicide attempt will follow or that doctor'll leave him penniless and he'll die of starvation. Must be the most arrogant, obnoxious, racist man in football - wouldn't be surprised if he's outed as a bit of a dodgy fellow when he's retired onto footies scrapheap.

Think his managerial career is about to end. Hopefully a suicide attempt will follow or that doctor'll leave him penniless and he'll die of starvation. Must be the most arrogant, obnoxious, racist man in football - wouldn't be surprised if he's outed as a bit of a dodgy fellow when he's retired onto footies scrapheap.

Arrogant and obnoxious, yes. Racist? I must've missed something, cause I don't remember him making racist remarks...

Bullshit decision

Just having a bad year

Bullshit decision Just having a bad year

You cannot have a bad year when you have Roman Abramovich as yer boss...

As per what I put in the Football thread. I'm glad to see the back of him