Sign in to follow this  
DevonDeathTrip

Lemmy From Motörhead

I've just had a shocking thought. Is Lemmy no longer the coolest person in heaven?

Lemmy was an athiest.

I've just had a shocking thought. Is Lemmy no longer the coolest person in heaven?

Lemmy was an athiest.

So?

When I get to heaven, I shall be very disappointed if the likes of Lemmy ain't there :lol:

Lemmy was an athiest.

So?

When I get to heaven, I shall be very disappointed if the likes of Lemmy ain't there :lol:

Is it possible to go to a place you don't believe exists?

Lemmy was an athiest.

So?

Is it possible to go to a place you don't believe exists?

I believe so :P

Anyway, David Bowie has told us that he's in heaven, so that should be enough to convince anyone, surely?

Hmm, atheist theology, I don't think there's much employment there.

• Like 1

Lemmy was an athiest.

I'm just sad that my original pleasantry met with such a literal response.

I suppose you're going to tell me that John Lennon won't be there either. :evil2:

• Like 1

Lemmy was an athiest.

I suppose you're going to tell me that John Lennon won't be there either. :evil2:

Now we're opening a can of worms. Being an athiest myself, I would say there's no such place as Heaven or Hell. So for me, the straight answer would be no. Although it's a nice thought that there's a place where music heroes throughout time would all be jamming together. Would someone such as Robert Johnson be there, as he was an influence on many others despite that he sold his soul to the devil?

Lemmy was an athiest.

P.sure wifebeaters are one of the first groups of people denied entry past the pearly gates

Class act till the very end.

• Like 2

Heaven? Cool people like Lemmy go to hell and DESTROY that place!

Sometimes being a Yank ain't so bad. I GOTTA get this! Thank you Jack Daniels!

SC

https://www.facebook.com/975krock/posts/1114439108568535

Already sold out

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/jack-daniels-motorhead-whiskey/

The Jack Daniel Distillery has rolled out a special single-barrel whiskey in honor of Motörhead — not that you’re likely to see it in stores anytime soon.

Produced in an extremely limited run of 288 bottles and priced at $99 each, it “celebrates 40 years of the loudest rock band on this planet” by offering Jack Daniel’s drinkers an opportunity to sip from what was “once a privileged reserve only for the Jack Daniel’s Master Distiller – exploring the nuances of whiskey from a single barrel.” The flavor, according to the distiller, is “dark, oaky, but still some corn and sweetness with that signature Jack smooth charcoal smoky finish,” making it perfect to “raise a glass and celebrate with Motörhead and their ol’ friend Jack.”

Unfortunately, as Metal Injection notes, the stuff sold out pretty much as soon as it was made available — a sad state of affairs confirmed by the Spirits Business.

• Like 1

SChttps://www.facebook.com/975krock/posts/1114439108568535

Already sold out

The Jack Daniel Distillery has rolled out a special single-barrel whiskey in honor of Motörhead — not that you’re likely to see it in stores anytime soon.

Produced in an extremely limited run of 288 bottles and priced at $99 each, it “celebrates 40 years of the loudest rock band on this planet” by offering Jack Daniel’s drinkers an opportunity to sip from what was “once a privileged reserve only for the Jack Daniel’s Master Distiller – exploring the nuances of whiskey from a single barrel.” The flavor, according to the distiller, is “dark, oaky, but still some corn and sweetness with that signature Jack smooth charcoal smoky finish,” making it perfect to “raise a glass and celebrate with Motörhead and their ol’ friend Jack.”

Unfortunately, as Metal Injection notes, the stuff sold out pretty much as soon as it was made available — a sad state of affairs confirmed by the Spirits Business.

Didn't have $99 anyway

They could have called it Lemsip.

• Like 5

SChttps://www.facebook.com/975krock/posts/1114439108568535

Already sold out

Didn't have $99 anyway

Chances are, none of those bottles will be openend and they'll appear on ebay soon at highly inflated prices

They should give them away. Lemmy didn't have money for that anyway. hence his nickname.

Now this is getting silly.... A GTA-V Lemmy Möd.

Heard last night from a reliable source (aka Wreckless Eric) who informed me that Larry Wallis is currently bedridden. 

Today the eight year since he went home and stole all the virgins in Walhalla and from every suicide terrorrist. 

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 2