Guest HONEZ HATER

honez

Actually I am considered to be quite intelligent (outside deathlist.net). OK, I cannot spell at the best of times but asides that I do alright for myself.

I find it very odd how someone who doesn't even know me can make such an assumption on my capability.

Anyway, being such a rude unregistered toss pot, who the hell are you to tell the members and mods of this forum how to run it?

I suggest you stop insulting members before I request that you be removed for being a menace to the forum.

Guest NOT THE AUTHORITY

And I suggest you stop making up your IQ scores.

I think he just can't handle that he is actually less intelligent than me.

Come on then - whats your IQ.

calm down, calm down

calm down, calm down

voices_scousers_200x150.jpg OK, our kid, whatever ya say.

That piccy looks suspiciously like the guys out of 'Sparks'

ooh, well done TF. I haven't been able to figure out posting pics, and it took a good 30 minutes of fiddling to change my avatar.

"I am hard but soft, I am colored yet clear, I am fruity and sweet. I am jelly. What am I?"

Anyone remember that character in Viz, back when it was still funny?

"Born with Lime Jelly in place of a brain, Jellyhead was completely useless"

PS: I don't see why NOT THE AUTHORITY need be blocked; he seems so much more clever and articulate than his antithesis. :deathban:

ah yes, Jelly-Head - The Girl with no Brain. Next to my desk I keep a compendium of the best bits of Viz (basically photocopies of the funny bits from about issues 20 - 80 all stapled together, no doubt a serious copyright infringement) and Jelly-Head made the cut. In the episode I have a shark, which was otherwise about to eat our hero, is repulsed by the lime jelly in her brain. She gets spat out and crashes torpedo-like into a gunboat full of fanatical Iranians carrying signs exhorting death to innocent Brits.

Proving that either Jelly-Head was well ahead of her time, or the more things change, the more they stay the same.

"I am hard but soft, I am colored yet clear, I am fruity and sweet. I am jelly. What am I?"

Anyone remember that character in Viz, back when it was still funny?

"Born with Lime Jelly in place of a brain, Jellyhead was completely useless"

PS: I don't see why NOT THE AUTHORITY need be blocked; he seems so much more clever and articulate than his antithesis. :dead3:

:deathban: He needs to be blocked because he keeps insulting members.

On a now deleted new thread from last night he decided to create his own deathlist on which I was number 1 and honez was number 2. Included on this list were banshees scream and BrunoBrimley.

PS. My signature comes from hit British comedy 'Little Britain', series 1.

Windsor,

You seem to be the only one rising to the bait when this twunt posts. Just ignore him and he'll starve from lack of attention.

Windsor,

You seem to be the only one rising to the bait when this twunt posts. Just ignore him and he'll starve from lack of attention.

I think you'll find supergluing his lips together, would be a more effective way of starving him. :deathban:

Is it really that difficult to just block his IP address?

Windsor,

I think you'll find supergluing his lips together, would be a more effective way of starving him. :huh:

Fear not, gentle Guesty...our godlike moderators have it mostly under control. I think they may have made a maltese cross.

Windsor,

I think you'll find supergluing his lips together, would be a more effective way of starving him. :huh:

Fear not, gentle Guesty...our godlike moderators have it mostly under control. I think they may have made a maltese cross.

Q. How do you make a Maltese Cross?

A. Stamp on his toe.

Err..indeed. Or block his IP address ;)

Can we just ban the whole of Malta. I realise that it will make the Dom Mintoff thread a little boring, but since no Maltesers have posted there for a while, not really a major loss :huh:

Can we just ban the whole of Malta.  I realise that it will make the Dom Mintoff thread a little boring, but since no Maltesers have posted there for a while, not really a major loss  ;)

I went to school with a girl from Malta and I worked with a man who moved to Malta does that count for nothing Teddy? :huh:

Can we just ban the whole of Malta.  I realise that it will make the Dom Mintoff thread a little boring, but since no Maltesers have posted there for a while, not really a major loss  :D

I went to school with a girl from Malta and I worked with a man who moved to Malta does that count for nothing Teddy? ;)

Afraid not :huh:

Can we just ban the whole of Malta.  I realise that it will make the Dom Mintoff thread a little boring, but since no Maltesers have posted there for a while, not really a major loss  :lol:

I didn't realise that's what it would involve, bit unfair considering what they did for us during the war. If it's not a static IP address, surely there are just a range of address that he's using that can be blocked (i.e. short of all Malta). If not maybe it could be a temporary ban of say a fortnight initially (which can be reinstated if he comes back).

Then again the power of figuratively being able to wipe whole areas off the map must be rather fun.

Guest disgruntled guest

What on earth is this about banning people from Malta ? Do not be so racist please. I think that certain members on this forum, particularly "Windsor", should be banned as they contribute very little.

Funnily enough I don't give a damn.

By the way, you should use the small case 'w' in 'windsor'.

'windsor' not 'Windsor'. Don't mean to be picky.

Guest disgruntled guest

Yes, I agree, the smaller case does fit in with your intelligence / value to this site/ general usefulness in life.

Yes, I agree, the smaller case does fit in with your intelligence / value to this site/ general usefulness in life.

Good lord - a whole six minutes to think that one up.

Did you manage on your own?