millwall32

Brinsworth House and Denville Hall

As I just posted in the Dickie O thread, I am planning to take this Thursday off to go and spy on Brinsworth House.

any ideas how I should go about this, can I get a ckear look in over the fence? etc.

All ideas/suggestions gratefully received.

Any teenager hitting on Alan 'Fluff' Freeman must be studying History.

Reading it out of context (as I did) that sounds rather rude.

Guest daniel sibley dansibbo@aol.com

hi there.. just fort i would let u no that i am a waiter at brinsworth house.. there are currently 35 residents and infact richard 0 is there as u are right... he is very well and if u get to brinsworth house early enough.. u could even catch him grabbin his ciggies and paper at the local shop (he usually leaves about 930... alan is still goin strong aswell... everyone is great.. any information you want to no just email me ... i hope i was a little help

dan

hi there.. just fort i would let u no that i am a waiter at brinsworth house.. there are currently 35 residents and infact richard 0 is there as u are right... he is very well and if u get to brinsworth house early enough.. u could even catch him grabbin his ciggies and paper at the local shop (he usually leaves about 930... alan is still goin strong aswell... everyone is great.. any information you want to no just email me ... i hope i was a little help

dan

Thanks for this.

Is there anyone else famous there and how is their health? Maybe you could give us a list of current "inmates".

As to dicky O, a question, what paper does he buy? I don't care, but I know people on here will...... :)

You should definately join the DL, Dan. You could be a very useful resource! :)

dan

Thank you Dan. We will put that info to good use.

Definitely you should Dan even if you are just a bullshitter.

although claiming to be Dickie O's waiter would be a bizarre piece of bullshitting.

although claiming to be Dickie O's waiter would be a bizarre piece of bullshitting.

Yes, I was thinking that young Dan might find himself in a spot of bother if his employers discovered he was posting the health status of their clients on the Internet. Something about Dan's email address being his guest name brought an air of falsehood to the whole thing...

Guest Guest

You should definately join the DL, Dan. You could be a very useful resource! :P

Yes, I was thinking that young Dan might find himself in a spot of bother if his employers discovered he was posting the health status of their clients on the Internet. Something about Dan's email address being his guest name brought an air of falsehood to the whole thing...

Might be Dickie O himself just having a bit of fun on here?

Oh aye, and would our unregistered guest care to post again, using a name?

The Richard O'Sullivan thread is now relegated to obscurity half way down page three.

How could we have let this happen? On a point of order, I would like to request that the above posts with reference to Mr O'Sullivan's health are merged in to their rightful home.

There is a two-page spread on Brisworth House in the Mail on Sunday today.

The normal faces were pictured - including Dicky O, who looks rather well.

However, Charlie Drake wasn't there as he has been poorly recently and was not at the Brinsworth House "bar" (I kid ye not) because he was "feeling unwell".

Picture were:

Dicky O

Penny Forsyth

Monty Morris

Lila Prentice (98 but looking good).

Reg Brigden

Alan Freeman (in a wheelchair, had jaw surgery, looks rough and is 79.)

There is a two-page spread on Brisworth House in the Mail on Sunday today.

The normal faces were pictured - including Dicky O, who looks rather well.

However, Charlie Drake wasn't there as he has been poorly recently and was not at the Brinsworth House "bar" (I kid ye not) because he was "feeling unwell".

Picture were:

Dicky O

Penny Forsyth

Monty Morris

Lila Prentice (98 but looking good).

Reg Brigden

Alan Freeman (in a wheelchair, had jaw surgery, looks rough and is 79.)

I might have to break the habbit of a lifetime and buy The Mail on Sunday now

Interesting article. I had no idea Pepe Poupee was still alive. I thought the only surviving Oompah Loompahs were all male(Rusty Goffe, Malcolm Dixon and Albert Wilkinson). I'm glad I read it now

Interesting article. I had no idea Pepe Poupee was still alive. I thought the only surviving Oompah Loompahs were all male(Rusty Goffe, Malcolm Dixon and Albert Wilkinson). I'm glad I read it now

I am intrigued. To the newsagent........ I don't care who sees me - I must have a Sunday Mail

I am intrigued. To the newsagent........ I don't care who sees me - I must have a Sunday Mail

Isn't the Sunday Mail a Scottish paper published by Trinity Mirror? :rip:<_<

For those unfortunate souls who haven't got The Mail On Sunday, the link below is to a scanned picture,

http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/7791/imgai2.jpg

From left to right; Dicky O', Penny Forsyth, Monty Morris, Lila Prentice, Reg Brigden and Fluff Freeman in the wheelchair.

TF, thank you. I was seriously considering selling my soul to the devil & buying the Daily Wail, but you've saved my soul - this time. <_<

Well obviously Dicky O looks older, but yep, I agree he appears to look alright.

Alan Freeman, however, looks absolutey shocking. Of course, he looks older than the B & w picture, but he was looking well not all that long ago :rip:

For those unfortunate souls who haven't got The Mail On Sunday, the link below is to a scanned picture,

From left to right; Dicky O', Penny Forsyth, Monty Morris, Lila Prentice, Reg Brigden and Fluff Freeman in the wheelchair.

TF, thank you. I was seriously considering selling my soul to the devil & buying the Daily Wail, but you've saved my soul - this time. <_<

Well obviously Dicky O looks older, but yep, I agree he appears to look alright.

Alan Freeman, however, looks absolutey shocking. Of course, he looks older than the B & w picture, but he was looking well not all that long ago :rip:

Surely the boy Fluff is third from the left. It looks more like him.

According to the article Fluff was the chap on the right.

Strange, I know, but it does make sense, just about <_<

Jaw surgery doesn't sound too good, maybe Fluff Freeman has got something malignant going on in that area. <_<

Guest Guest
Jaw surgery doesn't sound too good, maybe Fluff Freeman has got something malignant going on in that area. <_<

Think the wife needs jaw sergury tbh :rip:

The Pooka might be interested to learn that the Mail on Sunday article said that Dicky O is regularly visited by one Tessa Wyatt.

Although I hope this information does not encourage The Pooka in any way to violate the court orders and injunctions that are imposed. <_<

Thanks TF, I only read this thread today after a weekend away, so even if I had wanted to I couldn't have bought the paper, nice to see a current piccy of Dickie but after looking at that I really wish he had died at the time he filmed 'Dick Turpin' (perhaps a hanging scene gone wrong in the final episode?) therefore keeping the memory of my childhood crush alive, Richard Beckinsale had the decency to do it, why not Dickie?

The Pooka might be interested to learn that the Mail on Sunday article said that Dicky O is regularly visited by one Tessa Wyatt.

Although I hope this information does not encourage The Pooka in any way to violate the court orders and injunctions that are imposed. :)

I think that these visits are unlikely. Since an unfortunate misunderstanding involving my discovery in a hydrangea bush in La Wyatt's garden in 2002 she has not set foot outdoors ........... well not while I've been watching.