Magere Hein

Madonna

BBC TV news just reported Madonna is in hospital with broken bones after falling from a horse.

We all know hospitals are dangerous places, full of nasty microbes.

regards,
Hein

• Like 2

Just read it MH, you beat me to it.

Still waiting for a link to come up though.

Guest Guest

in fact ITV teletxt now reports she has sustained 'serious' injuries..could be worse than first thought...

More info here but I strongly suspect that in the best traditions of George Michael in that toilet or Ozzy Osborne "falling off a quad bike" it is a ruse to sell some forthcoming album.

Underneath it all she's still one hard ambitious bitch. If I was those deadly microbes I'd be running for safety out of that hospital.

• Like 1

Underneath it all she's still one hard ambitious bitch. If I was those deadly microbes I'd be running for safety out of that hospital.

:huh:

Those microbes have neither eyes nor ears, which takes away the worst effects.

regards,

Hein

Strange isn't how she once slagged off Britain's hospitals for being "victorian" - but she didn't demand to be flown to France/USA when she fell off her horse.

Strange isn't how she once slagged off Britain's hospitals for being "victorian" - but she didn't demand to be flown to France/USA when she fell off her horse.

Maybe she was afraid the plane might crash. There's a lot of that about at the moment.

More info here but I strongly suspect that in the best traditions of George Michael in that toilet or Ozzy Osborne "falling off a quad bike" it is a ruse to sell some forthcoming album.

I think you may be on to something there.

CD to go on sale as planned.

Is anyone else reminded of 'Allo Allo'? I nearly fell out of bed laughing this morning when I heard the news. Allo Allo

Madonna has moved back to the U.S.A to be with her father,Tony Ciccone, who is battling colon cancer.

Madonna's former boyfriend, DJ and producer Mark Kamins, appears to have died. He is generally credited for launching her career in the music business.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2016/03/madonna-rebel-heart-concert-problems/

i can't stand this woman.....her tantrums and drama queening maybe were popular in the 90s but when you're 50+ i think you should start acting adult, she knows her fame days are over but suddenly being so dramatic over adult son.....grow up woman, you're behaving like a spoiled brat who should be slapped hard

• Like 1

i can't stand this woman.....her tantrums and drama queening maybe were popular in the 90s but when you're 50+ i think you should start acting adult, she knows her fame days are over but suddenly being so dramatic over adult son.....grow up woman, you're behaving like a spoiled brat who should be slapped hard

That article is definitely *not* to be trusted. For starters, the weekend concerts were in Melbourne, not Brisbane. The "tequila" (according to Molly Meldrum, who was at the first Melbourne show) was actually water. Equally, if on meds and alcohol, there is no way she could have done a highly choreographed show for 2 1/2 hours.

• Like 1

That article is definitely *not* to be trusted. For starters, the weekend concerts were in Melbourne, not Brisbane. The "tequila" (according to Molly Meldrum, who was at the first Melbourne show) was actually water. Equally, if on meds and alcohol, there is no way she could have done a highly choreographed show for 2 1/2 hours.

I know that site is shit and we know someone as narcissistic as Madonna won't kill herself, I just can't stand that public desperation, why do we have to know when Kim K. farts or when Madonna took a painkiller....if people want to kill themselves, they do it...they don't announce it in every newspaper..never mind :) carry on

I know that site is shit and we know someone as narcissistic as Madonna won't kill herself, I just can't stand that public desperation, why do we have to know when Kim K. farts or when Madonna took a painkiller....if people want to kill themselves, they do it...they don't announce it in every newspaper..never mind :) carry on

At least we have dependable 70s prog rockers who can show these upstarts how to kill themselves with dignity and without the use of social media.

• Like 2

The usual crap, then. I do love this quote though - "She's just rude, she's swearing, it's just not the Madonna I know." No dear, that's exactly the Madonna we know. She's always been potty-mouthed. :)

• Like 1

The usual crap, then. I do love this quote though - "She's just rude, she's swearing, it's just not the Madonna I know." No dear, that's exactly the Madonna we know. She's always been potty-mouthed. :)

It's weird how we suddenly became saints and don't tolerate Madonna and her behavior....like you said, that's old Madonna we all know. Maybe because we saw the influence on the new generation (Miley Cyrus and the rest of her minions...). I read a rumor that she made Rita Ora kneel when they met the first time. I never liked Madge, she always seemed so filthy and like she needed a bath, but Frozen is one of my favorite songs :/

• Like 1

Since when was 17 "underage"?

The usual hypocrisy from the press by showing pictures and videos of the so-called shocking event.

• Like 1