Magere Hein

Madonna

Since when was 17 "underage"?

The usual hypocrisy from the press by showing pictures and videos of the so-called shocking event.

What's with all these boobs and nudes lately by irrelevant people and why are people still so shocked about them? It's not like we're in 1950's....We all see them all the time.

Madonna sucks. Bitch is desperate for attention. Can't get over the fact she ain't been popular since the '80s. All her new songs are absolutely ridiculous. And I love how she tries to act like a teenager party girl. Bitch is an ugly ass 60 year old. Be in a wheelchair soon.

• Like 2

The usual crap, then. I do love this quote though - "She's just rude, she's swearing, it's just not the Madonna I know." No dear, that's exactly the Madonna we know. She's always been potty-mouthed. :)

It's weird how we suddenly became saints and don't tolerate Madonna and her behavior....like you said, that's old Madonna we all know. Maybe because we saw the influence on the new generation (Miley Cyrus and the rest of her minions...). I read a rumor that she made Rita Ora kneel when they met the first time. I never liked Madge, she always seemed so filthy and like she needed a bath, but Frozen is one of my favorite songs :/

She needs a bath you say:

• Like 1

The usual crap, then. I do love this quote though - "She's just rude, she's swearing, it's just not the Madonna I know." No dear, that's exactly the Madonna we know. She's always been potty-mouthed. :)

It's weird how we suddenly became saints and don't tolerate Madonna and her behavior....like you said, that's old Madonna we all know. Maybe because we saw the influence on the new generation (Miley Cyrus and the rest of her minions...). I read a rumor that she made Rita Ora kneel when they met the first time. I never liked Madge, she always seemed so filthy and like she needed a bath, but Frozen is one of my favorite songs :/

She needs a bath you say:

Madonna seemed to be the inspiration for this XD obviously.......i know i shouldn't say this but i had a dirty dream with her once, don't blame me....i was badly depressed XD

Someone serously tell Madonna to grow up. She is old enough to be a gran for fuck sakes.

• Like 4

Someone seriously tell Madonna to grow up. She is old enough to be a gran for fuck sakes.

'It's your fault for being young enough to be my grandson'.

That's what Madonna would say. Even though she's nearly 60 and has tits like spaniels ears.

• Like 4

I used to be a Madonna wannabe back in the early-mid 80's. Woman is not aging well, plus she calculatingly nuts.

• Like 1

According to my Timehop, today, in 1984, Madonna released Like a Virgin. Damn, I'm old.

She's playing the role of Child Catcher very well, once again.

I hoped there was another type of update...

• Like 1

I hoped there was another type of update...

She threaten to blow up the White House on TV and now she want to adopt more kids. TOO OLD!!!!!!! And crazy too.

WTF has this to do with death?

And what does the other one I've quoted have to do with death either?

I suspect like the English language obits this is another utterly pointless rule that Paul's decided to implement because he's been on a power trip lately. We spend most of our time not talking about death on here ffs.

I suspect like the English language obits this is another utterly pointless rule that Paul's decided to implement because he's been on a power trip lately. We spend most of our time not talking about death on here ffs.

I'll abide by any rules, but what I find unfair is when I am the only one who is pulled up for it.

Simple. I didn't see that one :-)

And the other thousands of posts a day that ramble on about nout to do with death?

• Like 2

And why are you just enforcing that now?

Where a thread is devoted to one person, it's fair to expect to find news items and other tattle about said person.

If it was only for discussing death, these threads would be mostly dormant.

Should they all perhaps be moved to Extracurricular?

• Like 3

Where a thread is devoted to one person, it's fair to expect to find news items and other tattle about said person.

Well I've been given a warning for it so I either expect the rule to be enforced fairly or everything to be moved to extracurricular.

• Like 2

Well I've been given a warning for it so I either expect the rule to be enforced fairly or everything to be moved to extracurricular.

Paul seem's to have gone a bit Pol Potty of late...

Exactly.

So long as people don't take the piss it does no harm and keeps the forum ticking over.

• Like 2

Madonna is pretty old now,she is a name I suggest for 2018. All the 80s star like whitney houston,michael jackson and Bowie already died

Edited by DevonDeathTrip
Post moved from Pop thread
  • Like 1
  • Angry 1