Magere Hein

Madonna

18 minutes ago, WillyWonka422 said:

Madonna is pretty old now,she is a name I suggest for 2018. All the 80s star like whitney houston,michael jackson and Bowie already died

If you live in Swaziland or Afghanistan, sure...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

This Willy Wonka guy has been a forum member for only a couple of days, but he already might qualify for worst deadpooler ever.

He's now posted in several thread saying "oh, ___ is like 49 years old, that's like super ancient. Good pick for 2018."

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Phantom of the Midway said:

This Willy Wonka guy has been a forum member for only a couple of days, but he already might qualify for worst deadpooler ever.

He's now posted in several thread saying "oh, ___ is like 49 years old, that's like super ancient. Good pick for 2018."

Hey, that’ll be good for the people who are taking dead pooling seriously at least. One less person to worry about...

• Like 1

Happy 60th Birthday :birthday:

- on the day Aretha Franklin dies... -_-

Personal favorite:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Book said:

Happy 60th Birthday :birthday:

- on the day Aretha Franklin dies... -_-

Personal favorite:

I think she will last a long time

My favourite

• Like 2

Perpetually torn between:

and

I hope to be able to promote Udo Kier to DeathList status at one point.

• Like 1

This'll doubtless end up being a banter thread in the great Dickie O tradition. Other than the unpredictable actions of a crazed stalker she's going nowhere and will likely get all Greta Garbo cranky and be the Zsa Zsa Gabor type thread hereabouts when our grandkids are dead pooling.

I would guess she never was a drug user. She was always very calculating.

Personal favorite from her: nothing. No talent, can't sing, can't dance and her legs give me the creeps

• Like 2

I was lucky to see her last tour at the MEN in Manchester in 2015 and whilst she was very late, moody and generally what I’d expected as I’m not a fan, the show physically fit a women her age was amazing. So unlikely she’ll go soon via natural causes.

On plus side my Grindr was busy that evening ☺️

• Haha 1

She's cancelled tonight's performance in Lisbon at very short notice - no reason given. Health issues, perhaps?

She's supposedly had health issues for a while now.

But it could be that low ticket sales "caused" these issues.

On the other hand, she's 61 and trying to act like 30. All the yoga can't make her body that flexible again.

I doubt it's something that could interest us though.

29 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

On the other hand, she's 61 and trying to act like 30. All the yoga can't make her body that flexible again.

She’ll be fine. Anyone who watched Bo Selecta back in the day knows that if she has a problem she just fixes it with a bit of sellotape.

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

According to reviews of yesterday's performance at the same venue, she appeared to be in pain.

Oh dear....poor lass. My big toe is currently giving lots of pain.I hope its not terminal though.I was tested about seven years ago for gout. Negative apparently . Maybe just old age ? And 61 isn't old.....

I've already got bragging rights amongst a few mates from the fact I said years ago she'd see out Jacko and Prince. I couldn't imagine Michael Jackson ever getting old and I thought some health issues would do for Prince (though tbh I predicted his skeleton would give in under the onslaught of a stupid diet and the gyrations - I imagined him hobbling, studio bound and semi-retired  not dead so young). I think she'll go all Greta Garbo on us, reclusive, eccentric, still imagining nobody can touch her etc. 

8 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

I've already got bragging rights amongst a few mates from the fact I said years ago she'd see out Jacko and Prince. I couldn't imagine Michael Jackson ever getting old and I thought some health issues would do for Prince (though tbh I predicted his skeleton would give in under the onslaught of a stupid diet and the gyrations - I imagined him hobbling, studio bound and semi-retired  not dead so young). I think she'll go all Greta Garbo on us, reclusive, eccentric, still imagining nobody can touch her etc. 

Good call that.....well played. Madge though is a different person to MJ and the Purple One. She is I think quite normal (for her situation). Drug abuse? Dont think so.Life threatening illness?Possibly...but that could be any of us.

I wouldnt be putting her on any DP lists for a while. She will outlive me I feel .

• Like 1

14 hours ago, grobler said:

Good call that.....well played. Madge though is a different person to MJ and the Purple One. She is I think quite normal (for her situation). Drug abuse? Dont think so.Life threatening illness?Possibly...but that could be any of us.

I wouldnt be putting her on any DP lists for a while. She will outlive me I feel .

Aye, I think there's a separate career phase of old eccentric and cranky to come.

• Haha 1

Madonna needs to retire because she is past it but her ego won't let her. Her performance last year at Eurovision was awful.

• Like 1

She is devastated as she claims her cousin and two friends all died in one day.

• Sad 1
  • Shocked 1

Looks like she's been at the Botox.