Magere Hein

Madonna

2 hours ago, Toast said:

Looks like she's been at the Botox.

Actually, her face looks like it's relaxing after a bit of Botox/tightening. She definitely looks a little bit more natural than she did at her Palladium shows.

• Like 1

Oh she’s totally batshit, but then we knew that already.

F1E5FBCA-928F-494B-99C6-51AEBFB1C835.jpeg

37 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Yes, she is.

Trump is also bat shit crazy but people will still vote for him

People will still attend her concerts and buy her music.

Maybe they are Trump fans too.

4 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Aye, and somewhere way over a decade ago on here I think I first started predicting she'd go all Greta Garbo on us in the end. Misguided virus inhaling or not, she'll last ages and lose the plot entertainingly - this thread likely has more life in it than most. 

Go Madge!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Anne and Nick came over as naive hand-wringing - I was going to say wankers, but they might be too prudish to indulge in such wanton behaviour.

How stupid they looked when it emerged that they were criticising a book that they hadn't even seen.

Did anybody actually watch Anne and Nick?

They were shite.

Madonna really should get an Only Fans at this point if you've seen her most recent Instagram posts with her ass out.

Below is a sample if you really want to see an image of a 63 year old woman still acting like a 20 year old.

Spoiler

image.png.86bef2d61937f32687be31a353507559.png

On 21/10/2020 at 12:05, Toast said:

Anne and Nick came over as naive hand-wringing - I was going to say wankers, but they might be too prudish to indulge in such wanton behaviour.

How stupid they looked when it emerged that they were criticising a book that they hadn't even seen.

Channel 4 did a programme about the Sex book live at midnight with the guests being given newly-released and still sealed copies to discuss there and then. One guest was Marcelle D'Argy Smith who I think was editor of Cosmopolitan, anyway she was rather elderly and was practically frotteuring herself on the seat of her chair.

59 minutes ago, ladyfiona said:

Madonna really should get an Only Fans at this point if you've seen her most recent Instagram posts with her ass out.

Below is a sample if you really want to see an image of a 63 year old woman still acting like a 20 year old.

Hide contents

To be fair she doesn't look 63 there.

• Like 1

On 21/10/2020 at 19:11, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Did anybody actually watch Anne and Nick?

They were shite.

Only the time I was on it.

• Shocked 1

2 minutes ago, Handrejka said:

Only the time I was on it.

Oh come on Handy!!!!

Don't leave it there, tell all!  :D

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Oh come on Handy!!!!

Don't leave it there, tell all!  :D

There isn't much to tell. December 92 I am on a little holiday on the QE2 with my dad, and Ann and Nick are filming their Xmas special. They film various people saying Merry Christmas to the camera including me and dad and then an overhead shot of everyone on board together waving at the camera saying Happy Christmas. We all sit down to watch Xmas morning but they have cut out all the individual bits and just show the overhead. I am near the front so you can just about see me, but yeah, I was cut out so we watched it for nothing.

• Haha 2
  • Angry 1

Just now, Handrejka said:

There isn't much to tell. December 92 I am on a little holiday on the QE2 with my dad, and Ann and Nick are filming their Xmas special. They film various people saying Merry Christmas to the camera including me and dad and then an overhead shot of everyone on board together waving at the camera saying Happy Christmas. We all sit down to watch Xmas morning but they have cut out all the individual bits and just show the overhead. I am near the front so you can just about see me, but yeah, I was cut out so we watched it for nothing.

The utter bastards!!!!!!!

• Like 2

On 25/11/2021 at 16:51, ladyfiona said:

Reveal hidden contents

FFErL9FWUAYQyGJ.png.6d57a5e1320045b74c66357745a877d8.png

• Haha 3

Anyone else starting to think Madonna might be worth a shout soon?Her behaviour is getting more bizarre by the day and she is clearly on drugs.

5507b-16490517860802-1920.jpg

Edited by DevonDeathTrip
Post and replies moved to Madonna threads
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, Sean said:

Anyone else starting to think Madonna might be worth a shout soon?Her behaviour is getting more bizarre by the day and she is clearly on drugs.

5507b-16490517860802-1920.jpg

Tell you what, I wouldn't take her on at arm wrestling. She'd sprain my cueing arm!

• Like 1

I have resisted picking Madge for years.

The more she gets to look like Pete Burns in his last years, however, gives me pause as to whether I should punt her on my team.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

I have resisted picking Madge for years.

The more she gets to look like Pete Burns in his last years, however, gives me pause as to whether I should punt her on my team.

Omg yes she really is turning into Pete Burns. She just looks awful, obviously not well judging from that photo.

• Like 3

I don't think Madonna can handle not being that culturally relevant anymore.  Her last smash hit (which was a duet with Justin Timberlake, no less) was nearly 15 years ago.  There would be 20 year-olds alive now who aren't familiar with her music, or only know of her as someone who was big in the 80s.  It must be tough for someone with her ego.

• Like 5

41 minutes ago, natquen said:

I don't think Madonna can handle not being that culturally relevant anymore.  Her last smash hit (which was a duet with Justin Timberlake, no less) was nearly 15 years ago.  There would be 20 year-olds alive now who aren't familiar with her music, or only know of her as someone who was big in the 80s.  It must be tough for someone with her ego.

Indeed, she should have gracefully retired about 10 years ago, become a mentor of other artists or sponsor art galleries or something like that.

The Instagram/TikTok world since 2010 isn't something she needed to be a part of. You don't see other "around since 1980" artists do it, say, Depeche Mode or Bruce Springsteen.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

A pitful sight.

She gave up wheat, eggs, meat & dairy and spent years of he life in the gym, probably wanting to impress younger people with her looks & fitness.

But she listened to the wrong advisors/agents/managers and her plan was brought to nought.

Does she even realize, that many fast-food-eating couch potatoes are laughing at her?

• Like 2

Grammy Awards 2023: Madonna shows off VERY smooth visage wearing all-black  as she presents on stage | Daily Mail Online

From the Grammys yesterday. Not entirely convinced this isn't Johnny Depp?

She's meant to be starting a (currently) 72-date, 6 month world tour in July. It's selling well enough for them to be adding extra dates, but I'm genuinely having doubts about her ability to fulfil those obligations when she really doesn't seem mentally or physically well.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1