Magere Hein

Madonna

10 minutes ago, prussianblue said:

Grammy Awards 2023: Madonna shows off VERY smooth visage wearing all-black  as she presents on stage | Daily Mail Online

From the Grammys yesterday. Not entirely convinced this isn't Johnny Depp?

She's meant to be starting a (currently) 72-date, 6 month world tour in July. It's selling well enough for them to be adding extra dates, but I'm genuinely having doubts about her ability to fulfil those obligations when she really doesn't seem mentally or physically well.

Where’s my sick bucket?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Reminds me of those 99-year-old actresses with tons of plastic surgery, like Lee Grant.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DaDeathGuy said:

Reminds me of those 99-year-old actresses with tons of plastic surgery, like Lee Grant.

Or Jackie Stallone.

• Like 1

Madonna ' Oh Rocco, why did you refuse to come and live with me????!!!!!

Rocco 'Because you are a complete and utter fucking joke'.

There...

• Haha 1

Madonna in 2025

download (36).jpeg

• Haha 22

1180825052_Screenshot2023-02-1822_58_12.png.4a2f8f4113ae0aa452163baa84ad81a8.png

I know I'm a bit late to this but this Moloch the Corruptor from Buffy the Vampire slayer was what came to mind when looking at her recent appearance. (I think it's in the mainly in the horns/hair)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Summer in Transylvania said:

Her brother Anthony Ciccone dead aged 66.

First of the 8 Ciccone siblings to die.

Her mother died aged 33 from breast cancer. Interestingly, both her father and stepmother are alive. He's 92 in June, and she turned 80 this month.

• Like 1

On 07/02/2023 at 15:51, prussianblue said:

Grammy Awards 2023: Madonna shows off VERY smooth visage wearing all-black  as she presents on stage | Daily Mail Online

From the Grammys yesterday. Not entirely convinced this isn't Johnny Depp?

She's meant to be starting a (currently) 72-date, 6 month world tour in July. It's selling well enough for them to be adding extra dates, but I'm genuinely having doubts about her ability to fulfil those obligations when she really doesn't seem mentally or physically well.

I should have put a bet on at the time. I see the tour has (had?) grown to 84 dates.

• Like 1

Madonna was found unresponsive and rushed to a New York City hospital Saturday, Page Six can exclusively reveal.

We hear the “Material Girl” singer, 64, was intubated for at least one night before having the tube removed — and she is now alert and recovering.

We’re also told that her daughter Lourdes Leon was by her side throughout the ordeal.

Page Six

• Like 1

She has now cancelled her world tour.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

3 hours ago, DCI Frank Burnside said:

Postpones tour after a stay in ICU following a bacterial infection

HAHAHAHA infection from the plastic surgery. Unreal.

• Like 1

If she does die (which I doubt) she’ll be the biggest death of the year. Putin might top her but I doubt there would be a bigger one…

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lafaucheuse said:

If she does die (which I doubt) she’ll be the biggest death of the year. Putin might top her but I doubt there would be a bigger one…

FFS, is she that fat now?

Just an idea, if she is - maybe Pink Floyd could be tempted back for a few final arena dates with the added attraction of Madge as guest vocalist, reworking a few of her best bangers as she trundles on a wire above the arena, doubling as their famous arena prop. Ticket sales there and gone in 20 secs, tops!

Pink_Floyd_inflatable_pig_from_rock_and_

• Haha 3