Dr Strangelove

John Cleese

According to the Daily Record John Cleese has developed bowel disease, and has thus had part of his colon removed; which he is now going to auction to fans.

So if you've already got Graham Chapman's ashes on your mantlepiece, this is a chance to increase your collection.

• Like 1

What a lovely idea.

Other celebs should follow suit. Wonder how much Kylie would get for her breast lump.

When a celebrity dies,the relatives could have the body cut up and each piece could be encased in perspex,and sold on ebay.

This could be a whole new industry, I smell mega Bucks.

:lol:

As predicted by Star-Trek:

if the deceased was a Ferengi of particular note (such as a Grand Nagus), vacuum-desiccated portions of the body are sold as collectors' items (one body can generally produce 52 discs).

When a celebrity dies,the relatives could have the body cut up and each piece could be encased in perspex,and sold on ebay.

:rolleyes:

That probably wouldn't be the only thing you could smell . . .

DWB :(

Since today seems to be a slow day for DL -has anyone else heard the story that because he has brought a house in Monterey, his real surname is Cheese, and he prefers to be known, in private, as Jack rather than John he is in fact Monterey Jack Cheese.

Guest john cleese

:D

That probably wouldn't be the only thing you could smell . . .

DWB :lol:

What a lovely idea.

Other celebs should follow suit. Wonder how much Kylie would get for her breast lump.

Heather McCartney for her leg? :angry:

What a lovely idea.

Heather McCartney for her leg? :angry:

Jack Wilds Karaoke machine.

Stephen Hawkings answer machine.

Jeremy Beadles pottery wheel.

What a lovely idea.

Heather McCartney for her leg? :P

Wow. I have a really close friend who has almost the exact same name as that, and when I was quickly browsing through this thread, I had a momentary moment of panic because I thought you had been stalking me HoS...

I'm not famous enough just yet, but I'm working on it. Until then, I'll thank you not to stalk me. :angry:

With all the controversy over his nose, how much do you suppose Michael Jackson fans would pay for his bogies. Label them as 'inner nose scrapings' and your all the way.

His fans look like a bunch of looneys so it should be an easy sale.

With all the controversy over his nose, how much do you suppose Michael Jackson fans would pay for his bogies. Label them as 'inner nose scrapings' and your all the way.

You'd need to be very careful scraping that nose.

Well if the going rate for one of Shatner's kidney stones is $20,000, and one can easily argue that Jackson is at least, if not way more, famous than Shatner, then one can assume that for a fully staffed and equipped army of MJ Nose Goblins, you'll be set back about the same price, give or take a few thousand.

Well if the going rate for one of Shatner's kidney stones is $20,000, and one can easily argue that Jackson is at least, if not way more, famous than Shatner, then one can assume that for a fully staffed and equipped army of MJ Nose Goblins, you'll be set back about the same price, give or take a few thousand.

It would be a great sideline for the plastic surgeons. You could have the Jocelyne Wildenstein lamp shade.

Fascinating..... A never ending supply of nose clobber for sale. Imagine the loot one could make from them? Depending on the prevailing atmospheric conditions there would be different quality bogeys, some of which could become sought after vintages.

Who would pick them? It could be a whole career for some one with dexterous digits. (...and what do you do for a living? Oh I'm a nasal mining engineer working on an artificial mine.....)

This could run & run :):(:D .

What a lovely idea.

Heather McCartney for her leg? :)

If the appendage made as many appearences on tv as Heather it would become a leg-end in its own right.

Worth a watch, will be on my list next year. His height mean his life exp is shorter that expected

Worth a watch, will be on my list next year. His height mean his life exp is shorter that expected

Ah Robert - give us the inside track on whether your boys will be offing Morgan Tsvangerai in 2017, puh-lease

• Like 2