Tuber Mirum

Birthdays, Births, Anniversaries Etc...2006

HB BHB!

Normally this is where I'd post sexy pictures of people born on your birthday, but I think this one speaks for all of them:

hannigan2-sized.jpg

Probably not famous in the UK though.

Feliç Anniversari.BHB

Good tidings to ALL of you.

Aw, thanks, y'all, I'm touched. Really, I am and I love that pic Captain Oates...would you mind if I tried to doctor it for an avatar?

Oh, Canadian Paul, thanks for the pic of Alyson Hanigan! Being a massive Buffy fan that really made me smile & gave me an early morning rise. She's recognisable over here, but I think most people refer to her as 'that bird who stuffed a flute up her chuff one time at band camp' from American Pie.

I had no idea she shared my birthday & I am rather pleased that you have brought it to my attention, as it makes a pleasant change to be co-evil with someone semi-interesting- as against Sharon Corr, Tommy Hilfiger, Nick Lowe & Sir Alan Sugar. Oh, and WWF's 'Undertaker.'

Thank you all again!

Aw, thanks, y'all, I'm touched. Really, I am and I love that pic Captain Oates...would you mind if I tried to doctor it for an avatar?

[snip]

Thank you all again!

Erm, I'm clearly late, but thought you'd like this picture...

childrichardosullivan6zj.th.jpg

Looks like it was taken just before your avatar, except something happened between the two that took away little Dicky O's innocence.... maybe he got a Chuckle Brothers video for his birthday. :)

Happy birthday! :P

Oh, Canadian Paul, thanks for the pic of Alyson Hanigan! Being a massive Buffy fan that really made me smile & gave me an early morning rise. She's recognisable over here, but I think most people refer to her as 'that bird who stuffed a flute up her chuff one time at band camp' from American Pie.

I had no idea she shared my birthday & I am rather pleased that you have brought it to my attention, as it makes a pleasant change to be co-evil with someone semi-interesting- as against Sharon Corr, Tommy Hilfiger, Nick Lowe & Sir Alan Sugar. Oh, and WWF's 'Undertaker.'

Thank you all again!

BHB,

count yourself lucky, I share my birthday with Diana Rigg and Wendy Richard. :lol:

Belated birthday greetings btw

Thank you all again!

BHB,

count yourself lucky, I share my birthday with Diana Rigg and Wendy Richard. :lol:

Thank you.

Both actresses were undeniably hot in their day though (Wendy Richard in Carry On Girls was marking point in my adolescence), if that makes you feel any better.

I didn't mention Wendy in Are You Being Served by the way, as I don't wish to get Godot over excited and delving back into Mollie Sugden, if you'll pardon the turn of phrase...

Both actresses were undeniably hot in their day though (Wendy Richard in Carry On Girls was marking point in my adolescence), if that makes you feel any better.

I didn't mention Wendy in Are You Being Served by the way, as I don't wish to get Godot over excited and delving back into Mollie Sugden, if you'll pardon the turn of phrase...

I thought you only had eyes for Hayley Mills.... :o

I thought you only had eyes for Hayley Mills.... :D

ooooh Hayley Mills *knee trembles* :o

Interestingly (or not) and back on topic, Hayley Mills shares a birthday with me!

Only one?

regards,

Hein

Interestingly (or not) and back on topic, Hayley Mills shares a birthday with me!

Only one?

regards,

Hein

Yes, 1983 to be precise......

Paul Rothchild also has the same birthday as Hayley Mills

As did Malcolm Marshall and Sir Teddy Taylor - and it's in 2 weeks and 5 days in case anyone feels like buying a present!

As did Malcolm Marshall and Sir Teddy Taylor - and it's in 2 weeks and 5 days in case anyone feels like buying a present!

loads of people listed on imdb as sharing the same birthday. vast majority of them I hadn't a clue who they are / were

Happy Birthday uss ncc1701d. You only ever made one post. This was it:

"In the words of Scotty himself 'I'd rather be teleporting'

Rest in peace among the stars

Mike"

Recorded in forum history, this close encounter, when Trekkie and deathlist meet.

A fitting epitaph for a Trekkie: "Without your avatar you will die of suffocation, in the icy cold of space" -- Kang

Was Kang's prophecy correct?

Unlikely since uss ncc1701d (aka Mike) lives in the Isle of Man.

Perhaps we shall never know. Some are destined for oompa lompadom and some, like uss ncc1701d, return to the pre-deathlist obscurity from whence they came.

Thank you all again!

BHB,

count yourself lucky, I share my birthday with Diana Rigg and Wendy Richard. :D

That'll be 20th July then. Natalie Wood was also born that day and , sorry to make you feel even worse but so was Jonathon Morris

:unsure: Happy(?) 25th Wedding Anniversary, Josco!! B)

:unsure: Happy(?) 25th Wedding Anniversary, Josco!! B)

Actually it's 26, but who's counting?

glits817ad2a9499694fb3b20931eb.gif

:party: Happy(?) 25th Wedding Anniversary, Josco!! :party:

Actually it's 26, but who's counting?

I have it on good authority that it's 25 years

I don't think you understand Lady Die.

24 years = bunch of flowers for Mrs Josco

25 years = something expensive for Mrs Josco

26 years = bunch of flowers for Mrs Josco.

If you know what I mean. :party: