Tuber Mirum

Birthdays, Births, Anniversaries Etc...2006

Yeah, Yeah.I know last as per usual..hehehe well what else would you expect eh !!!

A Big congrats & a damned good Belated one ie+...hope ye had a good one sweetie and got everything your little heart desired :ghost: ....... :blink::huh:

Big <<<<<<<< Hugggzzz >>>>>>>>>

Love and a smootchy one .....

scsi ;)

Happy Birthday TFH!

beer2.jpg

Have a pint of beer on me!

Regards,

ff ;)

Happy Birthday TFH!!!

The Happiest of Birthdays, Mr. Horsemen!

I think we need to get the weights and measures department to take a look at that "pint" Football Fan just offered you.

There also appears to be ice in it.

May I respectfully suggest something stronger?

strong_drink.jpg

Happy Birthday, TFH! I am hoping that CP posts the sexy pics later - I can think of two candidates at least. This is a lame birthday card, but it's one of the better of the horse-related ones I can find... ;)

00bday03.jpg

4 Horses for The 4 Horsemen!

gs0a1088b9fe7496a479de9850e496.png

. . and here's a little treat for the horses!

ponypink20fc.gifponyblue21mz.gifponypink20fc.gif

ponyblue21mz.gif

Well now, thank you all very much - off for a nosebag or two at lunch shortly, so thought I'd best post while still vaguely coherent, if I was ever such a thing to start with.

I'll save you all a slice of cake ;)

Edited by Notapotato

Belated happy birtday to IE+, and an on-time happy birthday to T4H!

I hope lots of Jelly (Jello?) & Trifle are involved (or at least some type of cake), or else what sort of birthday celebration can it be?

hereforthecake6kh.jpg

Oh, and pass the parcel, if you can handle that much fun in one day.... ;)

Happy Birthday T4H!

I apologise for not producing some sort of emoticon gorgeousness, but I think I'm still slightly hung over from my own birthday celebrations (which extended into last night) and the screen is slightly blurry in front of me.

I officially pass the birthday hang-over torch to you - Go large!

Happy Anniversary Mr Josco

and also belated birthday greetings to anyone that I've missed in the past week or so

Happy birthday, T4H, I hope you clippity-clop all the way to the local bar or pub and buy yourself a nice big drink on me! :)

:D:D

T4H - Happy Birthday and, may I say, you are a lucky lucky man (or woman I suppose, but I'll stick by my guess). Not only do you share a birthday with many a sexy person, but you are also blessed enough to share one with one of the greatest actors of our time:

bpjwoods.jpg

Now that we're done with that, OoO claimed that there were at least two candidates that he could think of. My only question is, how could you have picked only two? I don't even know where to begin, so let's try alphabetically.

Well for starters, if you're into intelligent women, we've got Dr. Anna Del Amico

Maria-Bello-S.jpg

Not exactly a big fan of the show, but I think she speaks for herself.

If it's Papal daughters that you're into (and really who isn't), I present to you the most infamous of them all:

borgia-sm.jpg

A little off of my tastes personally, but each to their own.

But perhaps social activism is your thing and to that, I present the strangely enthralling Susan Faludi

faludi.gif

I'm not sure why I find her to be attractive, perhaps because she reminds me of an ex of mine... I can't quite tell.

Alright, I'll admit that this next one is for me moreso than you perhaps. Totally my type

american-ferrera.jpg

Real Women Have Curves? Yes indeed they do.

But you know T4H, there's nothing wrong with liking older women as well and, if so, this may be closer to your tastes:

pmb_p48t.jpg

At 85, she's getting on a bit in years but, back in her day, total hottie.

Now since I believe OoO is closer to my age, I'm guessing that our next girl was one of the ones he was thinking of

melissa-joan-hart1.jpg

A bit of a large picture, but totally worth it.

Our next selection is for the ladies:

hanssen.jpg

Twice the spy as James Bond, ten times the sexy.

But sometimes I forget that most of you are British and, to that effect, you may prefer one of these two lovely ladies

janeleeves.JPG

10038609.jpg

I really don't have anything witty to say here, since I had forgotten how damn sexy Hayley Mills was. Wow.

But wait! There's more! I can only post so many images in one post though, so stayed tuned for Part II in a few minutes!

T4H's sexy birthday celebration continued!

But how could any gallery of sexy April 18thers exist without mention of our next selection?

rick-moranis.jpg

I think no further comment is necessary.

Finally, in a year T4H, we'll be able to discuss this

alia-shawkat.jpg

But for now, that's a no-no zone.

And all this is leaving out the ladies choices of Conan O'Brien and David Tennant! Happy Birthday T4H, may it be as sexy as these posts!

Well................... how can I follow that? Happy birthday T4H :)

Now that we're done with that, OoO claimed that there were at least two candidates that he could think of. My only question is, how could you have picked only two?

Now since I believe OoO is closer to my age, I'm guessing that our next girl was one of the ones he was thinking of

melissa-joan-hart1.jpg

A bit of a large picture, but totally worth it.

Well, I did say at least two, not only two. :D

Mills was one - my dad's favourite of all time. Barbara Hale was a real hotty - I was watching a film of her's on video - The Jackpot (1950), to mark her birthday today - good comedy that one too. She's outlived both the actor and actress that played her children in that film....

and Melissa Joan Hart was the second. A large picture indeed, but, yep, totally worth it. :) She's a true credit to sexy actresses of kid's television. :D

Well thank goodness I don't have to post a picture of myself, otherwise it would ruin all those thoughts that us chaps have been having looking at that montage of sexiness - good work, CP, keep it up!

Well thank goodness I don't have to post a picture of myself, otherwise it would ruin all those thoughts that us chaps have been having looking at that montage of sexiness - good work, CP, keep it up!

Are you saying that your avatar is not a true likeness?

Are you saying that your avatar is not a true likeness?

And we know from a thread some time ago that yours is a true likeness of your little man!

It's Adolf Hitler's 117th birthday today.

I know he's not a DL member but I bet he would have been if DL had been around in the 30s & 40s.

I know he's not a DL member but I bet he would have been if DL had been around in the 30s & 40s.

It wouldn't have been very fair on the rest of us though would it, what with all the power he yielded to scratch up points?

I wonder what his screen name would have been?

As for his avatar, perhaps a tasteful swastika (is that an oxymoron) draped over a black orchid?

It wouldn't have been very fair on the rest of us though would it, what with all the power he yielded to scratch up points?

I wonder what his screen name would have been?

As for his avatar, perhaps a tasteful swastika (is that an oxymoron) draped over a black orchid?

Might have raised a few questions when his 1939 list included a few countries & ethnic groups as well as individuals.... :lol: