Tuber Mirum

Birthdays, Births, Anniversaries Etc...2006

Depending on which side of the Atlantic you're on, someone else was born on the 27th (if you're in the UK, then it's the 28th). A new addition to the Phantom household, Louisa Madelaine, was born weighing in at 5lb 5oz. :D:D:D

Both mother and baby are doing very well :D:D

Congratulations to all involved!

regards,

Hein

Depending on which side of the Atlantic you're on, someone else was born on the 27th (if you're in the UK, then it's the 28th). A new addition to the Phantom household, Louisa Madelaine, was born weighing in at 5lb 5oz. :D:D:D

Congratulations to you & Mrs Phantom,and a warm welcome to the world for Miss Louisa Madelaine Phantom; I hope all goes well for the future for all of you. :D:D:D

Hope what was recently the spare room is now suitably decked out in pink, with essential Winnie the Pooh gubbins all over it. You have in that sentence my entire knowledge of babies & how best to bring them up, other than it's best not to let me hold them either.

Before you wonder why, it's because I've got that special awkward grip that only men who've never held a baby have, arms out straight and panic ethced on my face due to how heavy their heads are! :)

Well done Phantom. You will be relieved to discover, if this is your first, that the poo of new born babies doesn't smell much. It's when she gets on the solids that you'll need to take cover.

Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Phantom, Louisa Madelaine is a lovely name, hope you don't have too many sleepless nights! :D

Congratulations! Welcome to insomniac hell and missing the important bits in films due to their surprising vocal range.

One bit of advice I can offer is to not wear your best threads whilst in the same post code as your new arrival- this, as I have discovered to my chagrin, is guaranteed to invite copious ejaculate of the poo and vomit variety.

'Tis all good fun though!

Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Phantom, Louisa Madelaine is a lovely name, hope you don't have too many sleepless nights! :D

I'll second that and all other good wishes. (I can't comment on Godot's poo comments, but I expect it is true) It's two French sounding names - is that deliberate or just the way it's come out? I don't ask this as a bad thing, you understand!

CONGRATULATIONS! Lovely names.

I've heard the first 18 years are the worst....

Congrats Mr and Mrs Phantom, and a hearty DL welcome to baby Louisa!

May I also offer my :D congrats!! :D to the Phantom phamily. Not your typical fantom pregnancy then...

It seems to me that DLers are producing off-spring left, right, and centre at the mo. And what with the recent/in-the-near-future DL nuptuals, perhaps more DL babies will be forthcoming presently? Ah, a whole new generation to carrry on the traditions of the DL...

Have just thought, is this a new trend, announcing the birth of your children on a web forum? Makes a change from The Times. I wonder if baby Louisa Madelaine will appreciate her early appearance within the Deathlist threads when she's older? I'm sure she'll think it was cool, if people use words like that 15 years from now.

What will she tell her friends: My dad announced my birth on a web site all about dead people. He's called Phantom. He really is well adjusted.

Will they understand?

Congratulations! Welcome to insomniac hell and missing the important bits in films due to their surprising vocal range.

One bit of advice I can offer is to not wear your best threads whilst in the same post code as your new arrival- this, as I have discovered to my chagrin, is guaranteed to invite copious ejaculate of the poo and vomit variety.

'Tis all good fun though!

Spot on sir, my firstborn was exactly like that, projectile vomiting olympian, as soon as the milk went in, WHOOSH................. up it came(usualy all over me). Congratulations to all the phantoms! :D enjoy it while you can, the next thing you know, she'll be bringing in her fiance.

pooh17hb.gif

Congratulations!

Welcome to Phantomette Louisa Madelaine!

ducky27jh.gif

Thank you everyone for your lovely congratulatory messages :banghead::lol:

I've finally uploaded photos of the new arrival for all to see here

I'll be collecting her in approximately 12 hours time.

I can't wait!!! :D

Not at all what I imagined you looking like, but congrats none the less!

Oh wow! What a beautiful little bundle! You both must be very proud.

Congratulations to you all.

Give Mrs Phantom a huge box of chocs and lots of rest, and tell her well done from someone who knows how hard it is being pregnant and giving birth ( both natural and C-Section, may I add. )!!

Ohhh, I'm all tingly and teary-eyed now! Congratulations, she's lovely. :P

Phantom, that may be a first. Has any other DLer posted a pic of him or herself on the site? It's sort of our equivalent of being the first living, non-royal to appear on a postage stamp (who holds this honour again?)

What a lovely child! well done Mrs. and Mr. P!

May she grow up to be unusual and exceptionally talented. :P

And able to spell. :P

Phantom, that may be a first. Has any other DLer posted a pic of him or herself on the site? It's sort of our equivalent of being the first living, non-royal to appear on a postage stamp (who holds this honour again?)

Well there is this photo of Magere Hein, though I'm not sure how good a likeness it is.

(PS: It was that chap from Queen on the background of the Freddie Mercury memorial stamp.)

(PS: It was that chap from Queen on the background of the Freddie Mercury memorial stamp.)

Brian May

You don't look at all Phantom-like!!

There are a few, certainly the picture in my profile is me, but it was taken with my phone camera so it's a little bit grainy to say the least. And probably for the best.. :D

There are others though, or there were when I posted this anyway.

Happy Birthday Sahasrahla from Assonet, the place with the world's worst web site:

http://www.epodunk.com/cgi-bin/genInfo.php?locIndex=2858

You registered, told us your birthday and never posted. Now what was the point of that?

There are a few, certainly the picture in my profile is me, but it was taken with my phone camera so it's a little bit grainy to say the least. And probably for the best.. :D

There are others though, or there were when I posted this anyway.

The picture in my profile is me too...

Happy Birthday Sahasrahla from Assonet, the place with the world's worst web site:

http://www.epodunk.com/cgi-bin/genInfo.php?locIndex=2858

You registered, told us your birthday and never posted. Now what was the point of that?

Well, it's just got another couple of hits....

The picture in my profile is me too...
:D I think you may have overdone the colonic irrigation a tad, perhaps a swift course of Botox will help rectify matters! :D