Tuber Mirum

Birthdays, Births, Anniversaries Etc...2006

Happy Birthday Lady G!

stiltsex0.th.jpg

Mind those hills! :unsure:

Happy birthday Lady G! :unsure:

Happy Birthday, Lady G! May all your dreams come true.

Happy Birthday Mortician & Mortalcoil too!

Fijne verjaardag, Lady Grendel.

Have one on me. :dead:

regards,

Hein

Happy Birthday LG!

Not taken a "duvet day" by any chance, have you? :dead:

Many Happy Returns also to MortalCoil and Mortician!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADY GRENDEL!!!

Have a lovely day i.e. get hammered and do something stupid! I've not been on DL as much recently so I'm glad I just popped on and noticed it's your special day.

I'd like to think I've just made it that extra bit...erm...specialer!

No Sugar Mice for you this time I'm afraid!

TLC

Happy Birthday, our Lady!

Indeed, many happy returns Lady G.

Have a good birthday Lady G. Also birthday greetings to Mortician and mortalcoil. You're not all the same person, are youse?*

(* bit of jock language).

We've been celebrating a few birthdays of late. Not sure what I make of astrology and that but - I'll tell yer summat - there's a fair few Virgos hereabouts.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADY G!

I'd post some sexy pictures for you, but I believe you've already warned me about doing that anymore. :dead::)

Besides, I forget what male star you're a fan of, and I'm in no mood to go asking around about which guys my lady friends find sexy. :P Nevertheless, have a great one! :D

Thanks very much for all the birthday greetings, much appreciated. No HCW we are not all the same person! Cheers Godot for reminding my of my age and don't worry about the sugar mice TLC, I will console myself with wine and chcolates instead.

Happy Birthday to Mortician, Mortalcoil and Gunjawoman, hope you all have a great day.

LG, my informants inform me that you may enjoy some of this:

johnnydepp.jpg

Johnny_Depp_01.jpg

johnny_depp_002.jpg

Also, a link to a supposed shirtless sexiness page, which I refuse to click on, but hope you enjoy nonetheless: it will take a very long time before "Johnny Depp" +sexy is removed from my Google Search Engine, so I hope you enjoy

Happy Birthday Again! :dead:

LG, my informants inform me that you may enjoy some of this

Johnny_Depp_01.jpg

Cold showers here I come!

Blimey CP, you've excelled yourself :dead:

<_<:eshock::electr2:HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADY GRENDEL!!! :electr2::eshock::electr2:

I'm very pleased that I managed to get back online in time to wish you a good one! Hope scsi showered you with sugar and spice and everything nice... :)

ie+

LG, my informants inform me that you may enjoy some of this:

johnnydepp.jpg

Johnny_Depp_01.jpg

johnny_depp_002.jpg

Also, a link to a supposed shirtless sexiness page, which I refuse to click on, but hope you enjoy nonetheless: it will take a very long time before "Johnny Depp" +sexy is removed from my Google Search Engine, so I hope you enjoy

Happy Birthday Again! :electr2:

Much appreciated CP, I can't believe you thought I wouldn't like a pic, any more in your collection? I'd love a good pic of Goran Visnjic (Dr. Kovac in Er and not the imdb pic!!), Val Kilmer hits all my buttons too, so does Damien Lewis (Band of Brothers),jeez I am getting worried, I like men with dark eyes (brown/hazel) and dark hair none of the above have that, is it an age thing? :electr2: But if you could put up one of the above, it would be much appreciated :electr2:<_< .

Much appreciated CP, I can't believe you thought I wouldn't like a pic, any more in your collection? I'd love a good pic of Goran Visnjic (Dr. Kovac in Er and not the imdb pic!!), Val Kilmer hits all my buttons too, so does Damien Lewis (Band of Brothers),jeez I am getting worried, I like men with dark eyes (brown/hazel) and dark hair none of the above have that, is it an age thing? :electr2: But if you could put up one of the above, it would be much appreciated :electr2:<_< .

You're the birthday girl, so how about one of each?

main.jpg

val%20kilmer%2015.jpg

DLBOB.jpg

For the record, none of the males are in "collection" of mine. :electr2:

Well they should be in your collection. Thanks CP great pictures of 2 gorgeous men, both usurp Johnny Depp in my affections any day. I shall finish my wine and hopefully dream of one of them tonight (Damien has the edge though) <_< .

For a second there, when I scrolled up through and saw all those open shirted pics, I thought someone had spent last night posting pics of myself onto the forum.

I see now that I was mistaken and that the epitome of masculinity, on closer inspection, is in fact my stunt double, Mister Depp. :electr2::electr2:<_<

For a second there, when I scrolled up through and saw all those open shirted pics, I thought someone had spent last night posting pics of myself onto the forum.

I see now that I was mistaken and that the epitome of masculinity, on closer inspection, is in fact my stunt double, Mister Depp. :electr2::electr2:<_<

And just what makes you so sure that those aren't pictures of myself that I posted on the forum? :electr2:

ladyg2dp7.png

Sorry I missed the great day... but I enjoyed the display of talent inspired by your anniversary!

Last year I celebrated my birthday on every day of the year. Surprisingly, I don't look that much older as a (direct) result so perhaps I could recommend that as worth trying out sometime? It didn't get me any extra prezzies, though, only lots of excuses for indulgence. :P