Tuber Mirum

Birthdays, Births, Anniversaries Etc...2006

Happy Birthday Bruno. Have a drink on me!

Many happy returns Bruno, your off-kilter wit and ability to take reality out of itself whilst also keeping an audience riveted are truly admired. I think it's fitting that you share your birthday with another great exponent of this art - Marc Bolan. The Bopping Elf would have been 59 today.

Is it your birthday or your pre-birthday, Bruno? Well, which ever one it is, I wish you many happy returns and hope you have lots of fun and tasty surprises! :)

Is it your birthday or your pre-birthday, Bruno? Well, which ever one it is, I wish you many happy returns and hope you have lots of fun and tasty surprises! :)

Much obliged and unquestionably not yet oblitttttttttttttttttttterated

For the record the actual day of well defined actuality is listed as September 31 In point of fact it is today (30th) but due to a screwed up medical birth certificate register at St. Barabbas Hospital and then a town registry screwup of the same my birth certificate says it waas the rarely known day of the 31st.

DaY 12 and the cupboard is bare....are you?

Happy Birthday Bruno, have a good one. :)

Happy Birthday BB!

Many Happy Returns

Happy birthday, Bruno! :)

Bruno.gif

Have a magnificent birthday, BB!

Thank you all... I am almost uncertainly certain that it will be a day to remember.

Day 12 and I am hearing voices...(is this normal?)

It aint your birthday Bruno, we both know that.

Not by the time you got here Fuguesicle......

I cerebreated my 51st in an ordinary fashion after wandering down the street (without the use of steroids I might add....oh how sad to see what Roger has done) I came to the avenue of 7th (south that is) and another block )(of the very short length mind you) I sauntered, ambled,...okay hobbled into Julius's and said to the handsome young tender that I'd have myself a 7Up the poor fellow looked positively puzzled and then he looked ashen. He stammered a response and I then alternated over to a diet cola. I then proceeded to drink it down before belching most loudly. Three colas later I left there and headed over to 4th and then to the Bistro where I pissed outside the door on the Jane Street side (wonder if she is related to the late Jane Jacobs) anywell I then headed up to the Chocolate Bar on 8th, and got some goodies before spinning artfully around (whatever happened to the art bar?)and headed back to Lilac where I purchaselated more goodies. Then I headed home to Bleecker where Bruiser my Pommeranian cat was awaiting my return. While he dined on sardines in tomato sauce I ate some chocolate consoling myself that calendars no longer included September 31 as a legal day which meant I might not exist or at the least very of which I might be younger than I had thought.

Latere into the evening I had a tasty cheeseburger with bacon and unsutured sauteed onions blended into a wonderful mozerellla cheese a few more dark chocolate police men (yes they do sell these here) and Itookmy meds and then took an extra cup of liquid blue (for the excruciating pain that might start to occur) and then drifted off to sleep.

So you see Tempus I am indeeed yes indeedly do here.

(or am I?

Day 14 and I am hearing helicopters.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRUNO!

Please excuse the belatedness of this most sincere wish, as I've been hobnobbing with the gown crowd. I shall have a sip of sherry in your honour immanently.

Guest Guest

(or am I?

Bruno if thou were a lab, I'd love thee like an errant child.

(or am I?

Oh buggery bugger that was me thou dost know.

Most belated but most heartfelt congratulations to our very own Rambling Sid. May the helicopters fall like ripe fruit from the sky and the voices recede to the dark caves from whence they came. Pip! Pip! BB, our very own heroic Baudelaire.

I've been waiting for the 31st, guess I'll have to wait until next year now so happy birthday for then anyway BB when you'll be on to day 377 I suppose.

Oh buggery bugger that was me thou dost know.

I always suspected in a somewhat suspicious way that it might be or not to be that there was atleast a remotely controlled peritoneal possibility that it could be (at least on a cloudless cloudy day).

I've been waiting for the 31st, guess I'll have to wait until next year now so happy birthday for then anyway BB when you'll be on to day 377 I suppose.
Okay, who are you and what have you done with my liver and my diet dr.pepper? You know entirely too much about me and sound nothing at all like a munching budhist bellhop... (always figure that once you are outed ya might as well go all the way with it eh old sport?)

anywinkles see you at the appointed time at the appointed place...will yee be setting the table today Gerry my dear?

Dearth of posts day 15 and it's back to the drawing board

For Geronimo only....Day 377 and the sweaters are still made of cashmere...yes you knowsest what I mean.

Very belated (sorry) birthday greetings to Bruno!

Did I miss Bruno's birthday? Many happy and belated returns!

I don't feel too bad about missing it as I've a sneaking suspicion that he won't have seen that much of it either. Well, maybe he saw it, whether he remembers any of it is a different matter entirely. :(