Guest jeffonthego

Osama Bin Laden

Is it safe to assume then that you are French, German or Italian, cos that last comment doesn't sound like it could have come from an American or British person  :referee:

I think his English is too good to be any of those. I'll take "Canadian" in the sweepstake.

:referee: I am american and I still stand by what I said, if we do the terrible things they are doing, it puts us at their level. :unsure:

Laden deserves to die, but not innocent bystanders. The old bastard :old: will get what he's got coming to him eventually.

I hadn't actually planned on a good rant being turned into a debate on how the dirty word screening works...at least now I know that you don't have to self censor if the machine does it for you....

By the way, is there any way we can get Scouse Bigley and his Hysterical Extended Family onto the list (and off the bloody TV (no pun intended))?

Guest Son Of Sam

The gentleman's thread seems to have been removed, I wonder why its kewl to dis celebs but not 5 minute wonders like Ken. If it's on the grounds he's not a real celeb, tell that to Terry Waite who seems in great demand since his Lebanese business trip.

Sounds like the

"I'm a murderer but I only kill whores, not nice girls so i'm a regular Joe really" argument.

:D

I now think Mr B will however be released as his kidnappers know they are on a looser re their demands, and it will empower the Halibut delegation from the UK and make the government look cruel and impotent. The old Jesse Jackson/Ted Heath effect, however remember:

Only Nixon could go to China!

Science Officer Spock.

;)

The thread has indeed been removed on the basis that it was going to keep the moderators too busy - and indeed his fame is questionable. Terry Waite was already famous before his vacation.

The idea is to keep a little bit of focus on the DeathList as a celebrity prediction thing rather than some ranting forum where passers by are quite possibly going to get the wrong idea.

Guest Ronny Reagan

Good thinking Grim. We wouldn't want to offend anyone on this board would we?

From up here I can see all they way down to the plot they have reserved for you in the hot house. :D

Maybe you could have a rolling list of "new arrival" possibilities? Eg will they croak or be offed within, say, a month of coming into the news - lots of scope: hostages, Siamese twin separations , rock star drug o'ds, death row last minute pardons, etc etc ...

Keeps things topical....

Maybe you could have a rolling list of "new arrival" possibilities? Eg will they croak or be offed within, say, a month of coming into the news ....

The Deathlist Game (under development at the moment) should allow more scope for new entrants, who burst onto the scene one month, and quickly depart the next.

Bin Laden could already be dead.  There have always been rumors of him dying after being injured in the “Toro Boro” battle more than 3 years ago.

I think you'll find that the place where Bin Laden was supposedly pinned down is called Tora Bora. The battle of Toro Boro sounds more like a lawn mower (http://www.toro.com) race on Teeside.

W as intelligent and thoughtful. Hmm. He's been called many things, but I dare say those two adjectives may have never before been used to describe him or his presidency.

Apparently Osama's feeling a bit poorly.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9336523/

Just another reason to make sure he's on the list for '06.

And if there is another Osama thread, which I'm sure there is, and this should be merged, could a skilled mod please do so. I did a search for it but couldn't find it.

I'm sure Bin Laden's been under a couple of thousand tons of Afghan mountain since 2001 - otherwise why hasn't he done more of his "happy-snap" video shoots where it actually appears to be him doing it? Maybe he has logistical problems..."Oi Hassan, pop into Dixons next time you're in Peshawar and get some new f*ckin batteries for the video. Oh, and we've run out of tonic"

I'm sure Bin Laden's been under a couple of thousand tons of Afghan mountain since 2001 - otherwise why hasn't he done more of his "happy-snap" video shoots where it actually appears to be him doing it? Maybe he has logistical problems..."Oi Hassan, pop into Dixons next time you're in Peshawar and get some new f*ckin batteries for the video. Oh, and we've run out of tonic"

Without spending a lot of time looking, I seem to recall he issued a video last year just prior to the US Elections. In it, he 'namechecked' Bush and Kerry, meaning that the video would have been shot after the first quarter of the year, when Kerry was picked as the Democrat candidate. Up until then, it wasn't certain he would be picked...

I'm sure Bin Laden's been under a couple of thousand tons of Afghan mountain since 2001 -  otherwise why hasn't he done more of his "happy-snap" video shoots where it actually appears to be him doing it?  Maybe he has logistical problems..."Oi Hassan, pop into Dixons next time you're in Peshawar and get some new f*ckin batteries for the video.  Oh, and we've run out of tonic"

Supposedly OBL has a fanatical fear of technology, being continually afriad that the CIA would get to his PC. This is why Tora-Bora never got Broadband.

Without spending a lot of time looking, I seem to recall he issued a video last year just prior to the US Elections. In it, he 'namechecked' Bush and Kerry, meaning that the video would have been shot after the first quarter of the year, when Kerry was picked as the Democrat candidate. Up until then, it wasn't certain he would be picked...

Presumably it would have been beyond him to record a few versions with variations on Bushie's potential opposite number a earlier.

Now, if he'd have had the common decency to hold up a copy of The Sun or Sunday Sport, then that would have settled it. Maybe if he's still around, he'll think to do it next time after reading this post.

Without spending a lot of time looking, I seem to recall he issued a video last year just prior to the US Elections. In it, he 'namechecked' Bush and Kerry, meaning that the video would have been shot after the first quarter of the year, when Kerry was picked as the Democrat candidate.  Up until then, it wasn't certain he would be picked...

Presumably it would have been beyond him to record a few versions with variations on Bushie's potential opposite number a earlier.

Now, if he'd have had the common decency to hold up a copy of The Sun or Sunday Sport, then that would have settled it. Maybe if he's still around, he'll think to do it next time after reading this post.

Yes I agree with that - if he is alive it wouldn't be difficult to prove it by holding a paper or whatever - I'd have thought it would be entirely in his interest to prove he was alive. Or maybe he's just so fu*king mental he can't work that out.

Anyway, I thought he had some sort of kidney problem and needs dialysis - which must be really easy to arrange in a bloody Pakistani cave.

Regarding the earlier post, I too have a morbid fear of technology - or at least of Dixons - and frequently wake up screaming imagining myself being chased by spotty guys in blue polo shirts saying "Nah, I doesn't work in TVs, innit", "We can deliver on Fursday week between 8 in da morning and 10 at nigh' ", and "Djoo wanna guantee wivvat?"

Without spending a lot of time looking, I seem to recall he issued a video last year just prior to the US Elections. In it, he 'namechecked' Bush and Kerry, meaning that the video would have been shot after the first quarter of the year, when Kerry was picked as the Democrat candidate.  Up until then, it wasn't certain he would be picked...

It is always possible - except that had OBL died in 2001 / 202 in Bora Bora, he would have required remarkable foresight to have picked Kerry as one of the potential challengers. I don't think he was seriously considered as a candidate back then (perhaps one of our American cousins can correct me), and even in late 2003, was still one of the also-rans, well behind Dean.

It certainly appears that he was still alive come mid-2004. Must have long-life batteries in that portable dialysis machine of his :angry:

PS - we all know the newspaper of choice amongst terrorists is the Guardian :skill2:

Guest Kevin Bin Laden-Hussain

How dare you sickos talk about my uncles like this? They wouldn't hurt a fly. How would you like it if someone posted such disrespectful things on the Internet about your tyrannical relatives?

:) Good! A smiley wearing a burka! The Internet the way Allah intended.

Sorry about the spelling

Kevin

How dare you sickos talk about my uncles like this? They wouldn't hurt a fly. How would you like it if someone posted such disrespectful things on the Internet about your tyrannical relatives?

:)  Good! A smiley wearing a burka! The Internet the way Allah intended.

Sorry about the spelling

Kevin

You really have a nice family :lol:

Guest Guest
You really have a nice family :)

Thanks

Before you go can you tell me where you are so we can come and hang you?

I don't care about the hanging, but if Osama would be so kind to divulge his present whereabouts, it would give Deathlist.net some scope.

:lol: raider+Oct 25 2005, 09:58 AM-->

QUOTE(Tom(:D raider @ Oct 25 2005, 09:58 AM)
Before you go can you tell me where you are so we can come and hang you?

I don't care about the hanging, but if Osama would be so kind to divulge his present whereabouts, it would give Deathlist.net some scope.

Osama has probably been dead for years. I don't think they will ever find him. :)

:) raider+Oct 25 2005, 03:58 PM-->

QUOTE(Tom(:lol: raider @ Oct 25 2005, 03:58 PM)

Hmm, can the DLCC handle such amounts? If they spend it in one go they won't survive the 2006 election meeting.

regards,

Hein

According to this Bin Laden is still alive

Osama bin Laden may be dead.