Guest jeffonthego

Osama Bin Laden

Bullshit. He is still hunched up in the corner of a cave somewhere.

It's bullshit alright.

That article dates from 2002.

Bullshit. He is still hunched up in the corner of a cave somewhere.

Bullshit. With our F*****g slack immigration laws he's more likely to be on full benefits in a bedsit in Crawley.

Now I know he's a bit of an evil terrorist and all that, but surely forcing him to live in Crawley is against the Geneva Convention?

With the U.S.A. midterm elections coming up on the 7th November, in theory the electorate will deliver their verdict on President Bush's record so far. After the recent British plane terror scare, the President's personal ratings went up. Now there is this news. We now have a terror threat to both allies and those who did not support the recent military actions. What he now needs is a 'success' in his war on terror.

If I were a gambling man I would put a couple of euros on the Americans announcing the killing of a high ranking Islamic extremist before the 7th November.

The problem is which one?

Both, conspiracy theorist and mystic in one post, oh dear.

With the U.S.A. midterm elections coming up on the 7th November, in theory the electorate will deliver their verdict on President Bush's record so far. After the recent British plane terror scare, the President's personal ratings went up. Now there is this news. We now have a terror threat to both allies and those who did not support the recent military actions. What he now needs is a 'success' in his war on terror.

If I were a gambling man I would put a couple of euros on the Americans announcing the killing of a high ranking Islamic extremist before the 7th November.

Which one? Most of us can only name one. If I were a gambling man I wouldn't mind a list of runners and SPs.

Which one? Most of us can only name one. If I were a gambling man I wouldn't mind a list of runners and SPs.

My money would be on this mystery man being killed,

as nobody really knows his true identity, then who could argue otherwise.

:banghead: A good point.

I suppose I could search the internet for names but my point is, it doesn't really matter. It will be Abu-'whoever', leader of some mysterious 'terror cell' no-one has heard of before, and there will be much back slapping in the White house, and up goes the President's ratings in the opinion polls.

This is nicely summed up in Tempus Fugit's post.

Guest stan the man

This is the one you've bene waiting for folks.Osama bin Laden is dead

according to authoratative sources in the frenmch secret services who are usually reliable.The report does seem to be credible.This news wa sjust reported a few minutes ago and will doubtless be major breaking news around the world in coming hours.

according to authoratative sources in the frenmch secret services who are usually reliable.The report does seem to be credible.This news wa sjust reported a few minutes ago and will doubtless be major breaking news around the world in coming hours.

Despite the fact that not even the French, US or Pakistani government can confirm the reports.

It's rumoured that bin Laden died of Typhoid on the 21st of August, but there is no concrete evidence to prove or disprove the report.

Stan, are you Iain in disguise?

The article says "France unable to confirm Bin Laden's death".

How on earth is this a reliable indicator of his demise? :angry:

Guest stan the man

News is spreading around the internet that this man has died.CNN Sky and the BBC are reporting it on the tv news as well.Very interesting stuff...

There are a few more results showing up on google news - but all of them point to a vague unconfirmed report. Even unconfirmed reports from unconfirmed and unknown sources can generate 702 news articles on google news apparently... :angry:

Osama in the News

There saying he's dead again. I can't take this. They say he's dead give pictures of his dead body to Larry King and then I might believe it. It F*****g makes me angry. Obviously next week Bush will receive another one of Ossama's home made video tapes.

There saying he's dead again. I can't take this. They say he's dead give pictures of his dead body to Larry King and then I might believe it. It F*****g makes me angry. Obviously next week Bush will receive another one of Ossama's home made video tapes.

They're saying now that he may have a water-borne virus and that he's probably not dead :angry:

They're saying now that he may have a water-borne virus and that he's probably not dead :angry:

It's what I expected. Now every time he sneezes the media has an orgasim. If somebodys dead, show me the money.

They're saying now that he may have a water-borne virus and that he's probably not dead :blink:

... If somebodys dead, show me the money.

Surely the corpse would be a might more useful. :angry:

Tempus, if you were president, how would you want to kill Bin Ladin? He can't be shot because then he would die thinking he's Jesus. I say we have a big circus in Yankee stadium. Tickets, pocorn, and we hang the sum bitch. All the money that is raised goes to the kids who lost there parents. Then I would put his death on every radio station, and every telivison channel in Iraq.

It is too soon for this story to be confirmed. Too much can go wrong for President Bush between now and November's midterm elections. If Osama Bin Laden is dead, I would imagine this information would be suppressed until the end of October.

I of course, do not know what I am talking about, but I have an ambition to become a conspiracy theorist.

Tempus, if you were president, how would you want to kill Bin Ladin? He can't be shot because then he would die thinking he's Jesus. I say we have a big circus in Yankee stadium. Tickets, pocorn, and we hang the sum bitch. All the money that is raised goes to the kids who lost there parents. Then I would put his death on every radio station, and every telivison channel in Iraq.

I couldn't think of a better plan myself.

It is too soon for this story to be confirmed. Too much can go wrong for President Bush between now and November's midterm elections. If Osama Bin Laden is dead, I would imagine this information would be suppressed until the end of October.

I of course, do not know what I am talking about, but I have an ambition to become a conspiracy theorist.

I doubt releasing the information that bin Laden is dead close to the mid-term elections would do the Republicans any good as the US forces didn't play any part in the supposed death of bin Laden. I think that's the part that would irritate Bush the most is if it was another country that either captured or killed him.

I wouldn't kill him, I'd dress him in a fluffy yellow chick costume and make him perform to the Birdie Song on prime time TV.

Possibly followed by Agadoo with all the correct actions, that should nicely destroy his credibility.

It's bad news for Bush if Bin Laden dies now because it allows time before the mid-term elections for it to become bloody obvious that the 'insurgency' and 'war against terror' are nothing of the sort and that the various factions are just as dangerous without him.

I wouldn't kill him, I'd dress him in a fluffy yellow chick costume and make him perform to the Birdie Song on prime time TV.

Possibly followed by Agadoo with all the correct actions, that should nicely destroy his credibility.

Yep. Immerse him in all that's best in western culture.

'dem

gud am

lidl yellah bas

tuds weer goinduhSIVILEYEzum'