Guest jeffonthego

Osama Bin Laden

Stan, are you Iain in disguise?

Yes, he is.

A quick look at other Stan the Man or Stan posts quickly reveals that "Stan" is in fact "Iain"

Surely the corpse would be a might more useful. :angry:

Tempus, if you were president, how would you want to kill Bin Ladin? He can't be shot because then he would die thinking he's Jesus. I say we have a big circus in Yankee stadium. Tickets, pocorn, and we hang the sum bitch. All the money that is raised goes to the kids who lost there parents. Then I would put his death on every radio station, and every telivison channel in Iraq.

I wouldn't kill him, I'd dress him in a fluffy yellow chick costume and make him perform to the Birdie Song on prime time TV.

Possibly followed by Agadoo with all the correct actions, that should nicely destroy his credibility.

I suggest that a guillotine be substituted for the hangman's noose for greater mob appeal.

But since Tempus has been kind enough to rent the yellow chicken suit, we could stuff Christie

Whitman into it and have her perform the Birdie Song while selling tickets and popcorn.

Breathing might be a problem inside that chicken head, but I'm sure I'm sure she's aware of the risk. :blink:

Stan, are you Iain in disguise?

Yes, he is.

A quick look at other Stan the Man or Stan posts quickly reveals that "Stan" is in fact "Iain"

Here is the proof :blink:

why did they ban that guy iain just for posting too many deaths on the wrong thread?I heard he was so upset he committed suicide last week :angry:

regards,

iain

Surely the corpse would be a might more useful. :(

I wouldn't kill him, I'd dress him in a fluffy yellow chick costume and make him perform to the Birdie Song on prime time TV.

Possibly followed by Agadoo with all the correct actions, that should nicely destroy his credibility.

TF- You obviously haven't checked all the rules for how we can treat terrorists. We musn't do anything to embarrass him. All of this points to the big problem of picking someone like Osama. He could very well die without a verifiable corpse.

Surely the corpse would be a might more useful. :(

TF- You obviously haven't checked all the rules for how we can treat terrorists. We musn't do anything to embarrass him. All of this points to the big problem of picking someone like Osama. He could very well die without a verifiable corpse.

Somehow I have trouble following what you are saying, since Osama would be very easy to identify, since he is known to be at a very large height, and the beard probably relates to his religion. Like a true hipi, the basterd wouldn't cut it if you paid him, and since most of his eleven or however number of wives he has, are about nine years old, he would stand out better then a man dressed as a woman. Your wrong Deadsox, I would certainly want to embarrass the sh*t out of him, just as I would want to embarrass all the towel heads who think he is a hero, hell I would air his death on pay per view.

Surely the corpse would be a might more useful. :rolleyes:

Somehow I have trouble following what you are saying, since Osama would be very easy to identify, since he is known to be at a very large height, and the beard probably relates to his religion. Like a true hipi, the basterd wouldn't cut it if you paid him, and since most of his eleven or however number of wives he has, are about nine years old, he would stand out better then a man dressed as a woman. Your wrong Deadsox, I would certainly want to embarrass the sh*t out of him, just as I would want to embarrass all the towel heads who think he is a hero, hell I would air his death on pay per view.

I don't know if you're right about him being easy to identify, BS. I think that I was standing near to him at Highbury last week watching Arsenal play soccer. A few of us suspected that it was him but we were reluctant to challenge him - he looked just like any other lanky middle Eastern gent. If only there had been a reward I guess one of of us would have turned him in. We turned to cheer a goal and when we settled down........... he had gone. I suppose we'll never know now - but one thing I'm sure of is that he ain't in Pakistan and he didn't die in July.

There are many middle eastern countries, he could be hiding anywhere, probably not in Iraq. I doubt he is anywhere in the United States, personally I didn't think we would ever find Saddam Housain, and it happened. I leave an open mind thinking anything is possible, but I don't think he will be captured anytime soon.

Bin Laden could already be dead. There have always been rumors of him dying after being injured in the “Toro Boro” battle more than 3 years ago.

I think you'll find that the place where Bin Laden was supposedly pinned down is called Tora Bora. The battle of Toro Boro sounds more like a lawn mower (http://www.toro.com) race on Teeside.

W as intelligent and thoughtful. Hmm. He's been called many things, but I dare say those two adjectives may have never before been used to describe him or his presidency.

Hmmmmmmm "Toro Boro" a lawn mower, was that the one that "Mo the grass" ( The Jewish informant) used?

:rolleyes:

I think he's probably dead.

But what I've often wondered is whether, if he isn't dead, he has considered killing himself. This could be a strategically smart move for his cause, ensuring he isn't caught by the US and allowing him a kind of Lord Lucan-style immortality. If we assume that he's sincere in his beliefs (and, unlike Messrs Bush and Blair, I think he is) he'd presumably have done this if he thought it was for the good of his cause. Which of course he might not believe it is, but still.

But what I've often wondered is whether, if he isn't dead, he has considered killing himself. This could be a strategically smart move for his cause, ensuring he isn't caught by the US and allowing him a kind of Lord Lucan-style immortality. If we assume that he's sincere in his beliefs (and, unlike Messrs Bush and Blair, I think he is) he'd presumably have done this if he thought it was for the good of his cause. Which of course he might not believe it is, but still.

You know, I've also often wondered if he would martyr himself, therefore ensuring enduring almost-deification. Then I follow that wonder with the thought that he's too egomaniacal to kill himself.

I don't know that he's dead, though. I would like to think it, but I just don't know.

Boy, I'm of two minds about this whole Bin Laden thing.

You know, I've also often wondered if he would martyr himself, therefore ensuring enduring almost-deification. Then I follow that wonder with the thought that he's too egomaniacal to kill himself.

I don't know that he's dead, though. I would like to think it, but I just don't know.

Boy, I'm of two minds about this whole Bin Laden thing.

I'm afraid that were he to die as prescribed by Banshee's Scream it would only help his cause. better that he linger on as a physical wreck before fading out in some superheated Afghan old folk's cave.

Towel heads? My word, ever the enlightened one eh?

Surely by following your logic he could just live in Afghanistan with all of the other 'towel heads' cos, well, 'they all look the bleedin' same don't they, we'll never work out which one he is' etc.

Excerpt from 'Love thy Laden, 1978©'

I'm afraid that were he to die as prescribed by Banshee's Scream it would only help his cause. better that he linger on as a physical wreck before fading out in some superheated Afghan old folk's cave.

You often forget, that there are many ways to disgrace him. This time if he is caught, his death shall be no walk in the park. He will die in agony, he will be tortured, mentally and physically. There will be no sympathy.

I'm very much afraid, my Atlantically-challenged chum, that were he to be caught, he would be subject to the rule of law, either national or international. This seems to be an error made by the majority of your country-folk in as far as torture is illegal under international convention. To overlook this established fact is to open oneself up to the regrettable backlash of the righteously indignant.

You often forget, that there are many ways to disgrace him. This time if he is caught, his death shall be no walk in the park. He will die in agony, he will be tortured, mentally and physically. There will be no sympathy.

Really? I learned something today. But lets not forget he ordered his people to hijack and crash American planes into the World Trade Center. Was that legal? Was there not any suffering there Anubis?

I have never heard these laws nor would I have any intentions of following them. If he can't be tortured, he will be disgraced beyond knowing, and ultimately executed.

I'm very much afraid, my Atlantically-challenged chum, that were he to be caught, he would be subject to the rule of law, either national or international. This seems to be an error made by the majority of your country-folk in as far as torture is illegal under international convention.

Really? I learned something today. But lets not forget he ordered his people to hijack and crash American planes into the World Trade Center. Was that legal? Was there not any suffering there Anubis?

I have never heard these laws nor would I have any intentions of following them. If he can't be tortured, he will be disgraced beyond knowing, and ultimately executed.

I'm very much afraid, my Atlantically-challenged chum, that were he to be caught, he would be subject to the rule of law, either national or international. This seems to be an error made by the majority of your country-folk in as far as torture is illegal under international convention.

"This terrorism is not our fault, we didn't cause it," ... "It's not the consequence of foreign policy.......

Bearing in mind that Mr. Blair talks a load of utter crap all the time, Banshees, which thoughts enter your mind as you read the preceding quotation?

This terrorism is not our fault, we didn't cause it," ... "It's not the consequence of foreign policy.......

Bearing in mind that Mr. Blair talks a load of utter crap all the time, Banshees, which thoughts enter your mind as you read the preceding quotation?

Tony Blair doesn't f****n live in New York, who cares what he says. I hate to say it, but you can't let people from other countries hijack planes and crash them into buildings with thousands of people. This means war. The next time we are struck with terrorism this will mean nuclear war. Wipe those foreign mother f***kers off the face of the earth. And for those who don't like us, it will be an influence, it will set an example.

Read

Banshees. You are a misguided individual. Just who do you wish to launch your nuclear device at?

Foreigners in general, or an foreign country in particular?

This means war. The next time we are struck with terrorism this will mean nuclear war. Wipe those foreign mother f***kers off the face of the earth. And for those who don't like us, it will be an influence, it will set an example.

Anubis, it's no secret that Iraq and Iran and all those countries don't love us. I'm not misguided, i'm not speaking directly, but i'm sure as hell speaking in general. I'm not some giant political figure who says where nuclear weapons are set off, though just as they have targets so do we. A person who understands this more then myself just might know where those targets are, and it is only obvious that they are located in the middle east.

Banshees. You are a misguided individual. Just who do you wish to launch your nuclear device at?

Foreigners in general, or an foreign country in particular?

Someone remind me again of the name of the country which randomly dropped 240,000 tons of bombs on Cambodia, killing half a million people?

This terrorism is not our fault, we didn't cause it," ... "It's not the consequence of foreign policy.......

Tony Blair doesn't f****n live in New York, who cares what he says. I hate to say it, but you can't let people from other countries hijack planes and crash them into buildings with thousands of people. This means war. The next time we are struck with terrorism this will mean nuclear war. Wipe those foreign mother f***kers off the face of the earth. And for those who don't like us, it will be an influence, it will set an example.

Neither Blair, nor I nor most of us here live in New York. But we do recall that when the IRA were blowing up our cities their biggest source of income came from collections and parades in good old NYC. It took 9/11 to wake the USA up to what terrorism really means.

I fully appreciate how angry acts such as the Twin Towers and Omagh (and Omaha) can make us. There are times I'd love to have seen Gerry Adams have his head chopped off but that's a visceral not a rational reaction. Ultimately terrorism works because not only is it not susceptible to conventional war, it actually thrives and grows because of it. And no I don't know the answer but I do know that nuking Iraq (or wherever else) will lead eventually to more atrocities on our doorsteps.