Guest toffee

32. Norman Tebbit

1 hour ago, maryportfuncity said:

Assuming Great Uncle Bulgaria arrives upon this thread in a state of panic this is me confirming a Deathrace sub is now in play, so chill! :D

I had picked her for my Hares team next year. 

• Like 1

Sometimes I must admit I wish we could just murder celebs and hurry things up.I can't be the only one who thinks that surely :lol:

• Facepalm 10

17 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

Sometimes I must admit I wish we could just murder celebs and hurry things up.I can't be the only one who thinks that surely :lol:

This kind of thinking makes me sad, very sad. I think about it, and the tears just start flowing. It's like a deluge of sorrow. I wouldn't be surprised if Tom Smith drowned in this ocean of tears.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Now his wife is dead he has no reason to live.He will be dead very soon,God willing. 

Here’s Tebbit’s last speech in the Lords from February. Didn’t look too bad.

Most older members have been voting/contributing virtually since the pandemic hence there are no recent speeches. 

He was actively voting as recently as 15th December.

I wouldn’t consider him a dead cert for snuffing it in 2021 by any means.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Here’s Tebbit’s last speech in the Lords from February. Didn’t look too bad.

Most older members have been voting/contributing virtually since the pandemic hence there are no recent speeches. 

He was actively voting as recently as 15th December.

I wouldn’t consider him a dead cert for snuffing it in 2021 by any means.

I've always felt he was only staying alive to take care of his wife.Now she's gone he might lose the will to live.Jim Callaghan died 10 days after his wife .He didn't want to go while she  still needed him.The will to live can overcome serious illness and old age  for years if there's a reason to go on.Could be the same with Tebbit. Then again he is a right wing tory so maybe doesn't give a shit...:unsure:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CoffinLodger said:

I've always felt he was only staying alive to take care of his wife.Now she's gone he might lose the will to live.Jim Callaghan died 10 days after his wife .He didn't want to go while she  still needed him.The will to live can overcome serious illness and old age  for years if there's a reason to go on.Could be the same with Tebbit. Then again he is a right wing tory so maybe doesn't give a shit...:unsure:

Aye, has anyone checked Tinder to see if he's set up a profile?

• Haha 2

Will he go to the funeral on his bike?

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, CoffinLodger said:

You’ve always felt that way have you? 

1 minute ago, Windsor said:

You’ve always felt that way have you? 

Oh yes, I’m sure Iain will begin to cry about Tebbit when he dies just like every other dead celebrity this year...

The Times reveals she died from Lew Body dementia so Norman has had lots of time to prepare for it.

• Thanks 1

On 22/12/2020 at 21:35, The Old Crem said:

The Times reveals she died from Lew Body dementia so Norman has had lots of time to prepare for it.

I'm just praying he dies soon.I hate tory politicians so much I pray constantly for them to die  . If I could I would help them on their way.Evil bastards.  That said, merry christmas everyone!

• Angry 1
  • Facepalm 1

5 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

You sir are a twat

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

I'm just praying he dies soon.I hate tory politicians so much I pray constantly for them to die  . If I could I would help them on their way.Evil bastards. If you vote tory you are an evil bastard and I hate you.  That said, merry christmas everyone!

Zorders, is that you?

4 minutes ago, Toast said:

Zorders, is that you?

No.I am Iain. And I stand by every word I said. To be a tory is to worship the devil as  far as I'm concerned ! 

4 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

No. I am the best troll ever to walk the corridors of DL. And I stand by every word I said. To be a tory is to worship the devil as  far as I'm concerned ! 

33 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

I'm just praying he dies soon.I hate tory politicians so much I pray constantly for them to die  . If I could I would help them on their way.Evil bastards. If you vote tory you are an evil bastard and I hate you.  That said, merry christmas everyone!

And with that, all the Tory voters will be crying more than ever tonight !

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

And with that, all the Tory voters will be crying more than ever tonight !

How dumb must they feel though. This is without question the most incompetent usless govt in history.Anyone who voted tory a year ago must feel a right jerk ,and rightly so
!  There's more chance of me getting a death prediction right than there is of them getting a Brexit trade deal.If they do I will never post on here again ! 

1 hour ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Tbh it amuses me that the thing that makes Iain drop his mask is his horror at being compared to Zorders! :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

49 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

How dumb must they feel though. This is without question the most incompetent usless govt in history.Anyone who voted tory a year ago must feel a right jerk ,and rightly so
!  There's more chance of me getting a death prediction right than there is of them getting a Brexit trade deal.If they do I will never post on here again ! 

You have threatened to do that before, we are all still waiting for you to piss off and never come back.

3 minutes ago, msc said:

Tbh it amuses me that the thing that makes Iain drop his mask is his horror at being compared to Zorders! :D

It is saying something when you would rather he fuck off and have Zorders back.

1 minute ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

It is saying something when you would rather he fuck off

Aye, agreed with th...

1 minute ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

have Zorders back.

Steady on, now!

:lol:

• Haha 6

Is your autism flaring up again? I sense we’re going to endure you crying and threatening to leave again before the end of the year. It’s an ENDLESS cycle and I don’t know how people put up with it. 

There's more chance of me getting a death prediction right than there is of them getting a Brexit trade deal.If they do I will never post on here again ! 

A friend informs me that they're due to announce news of a Brexit deal at around 10PM.

Does this mean that you're leaving the Forum tonight forever? :P

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

A friend informs me that they're due to announce news of a Brexit deal at around 10PM.

Does this mean that you're leaving the Forum tonight forever? :P

Don't think we'll be that lucky.  

• Haha 1