Guest Colo Colo

Windsor

[ Big snip-snip ]... Is Six really Heather McCartney? [snip-snip ]

:lol: Ohhh, that's a low blow BHB! I'd much rather be mistaken for Linda McCartney, and she's dead! ( ...and had the full quotient of legs!!!)

Maybe I should start an anti-BHB thread.... ermmmm......

errrrmmmmm......

Sorry, BHB, I can't think of anything anti- about you! :P

(Not sure if Linda still has the full quotient of legs though...)

Maryport, it's not full of nice views, it's full of drunken auld slappers!

Any sight of an auld slapper counts as a nice view to folks round here. What's yer point?

Auld slappers? What are those? They sound almost perverted.

Where's Godot gone? Has he finally succumbed to his gravy addiction?

Perhaps he's exhausted after a visit to the Supermarket.

box6su.th.jpg

You know what he's like.

boxes2fk.jpg

Bruno

An auld slapper is a woman of advanced years, possessed of considerable sexual mileage and often some physical flaws but still imagining herself desirable.

Think Elizabeth Taylor with bad teeth.

can't imagine why anyone would want to remove Windsor.

What a strange idea.

What a strange idea.

Probably just jealousy...

Without Windsor we'd all have to work harder to keep the threads lively, leave the lad alone!

Without Windsor we'd all have to work harder to keep the threads lively, leave the lad alone!

Yes, goodpoint.

Star Crossed would find himself with less to say...

I believe I have been remiss in entering into the fray on this matter. From what I have been able as of yet to ascertain, Windsor seems a pleasant and polite enough member, unlike the aforementioned starcrossed who is claiming to be me.

What a strange idea.

Probably just jealousy...

That + MPFC's last post pretty much sum up my feelings on the subject.

Leave Windsor alone. He's such a cute little-wittle boy :skill2: and he needs us to look out for him.

I'll look after you Windsor- you're safe with me.

<_<

( He's only 19, bless him. ) :D

Leave Windsor alone. He's such a cute little-wittle boy :skill2: and he needs us to look out for him.

<_<

Thanks Six. Most of them bully me. I'm so vunerable. :ghost3:

<_<

Thanks Six. Most of them bully me. I'm so vunerable. :ghost3:

I think Six likes vulnerable boys....

Tell ya what, there's more than a hint of substance on the Dickie O thread of late and this one's becoming the new common room!

What's happening here? Have just read this thread and don't understand it. Windsor is capable of being perfectly disagreeable but that is part of his charm (or lack of it). Anyone at the tender age of 19 who chooses to spend hours at a time in this place, who hates students and collects Royal memorabilia deserves our respect. He is, so to speak, part of the furniture and no more a crank than any of us.

Meanwhile I have just been in Iceland where I was unable to find anyone famous apart from George Bush snr who is in fine fettle and good for another decade at least.

I spent hours (well minutes) looking for the Phallological Museum in Reykjavik but it seemed to have disappeared (as they do every time you run in to the sea at Blackpool). Apparently the museum is still short (short?) of a human specimen. Any possible donors here?

http://www.phallus.is/

Is that museum run by a guy called Dick?

I spent hours (well minutes) looking for the Phallological Museum in Reykjavik but it seemed to have disappeared (as they do every time you run in to the sea at Blackpool). Apparently the museum is still short (short?) of a human specimen. Any possible donors here?

http://www.phallus.is/

Apparently there is a 92 year old Icelander who has bequeathed his 'old man' to the museum when he finally pops his clogs. That will complete their collection of a specimen from every mammal species inhabiting Iceland.

I've just noticed something annoying about the link to the museum.

At the top of the page the sign for the Enlish language is half Union Flag and half American. The brutes! Last night I was watching some programme about emigration to the USA and some Polish asshole discribed the language as American.

How long will it be before the language known as English is officially renamed as American?

At the top of the page the sign for the Enlish language is half Union Flag and half American. The brutes! Last night I was watching some programme about emigration to the USA and some Polish asshole discribed the language as American.

How long will it be before the language known as English is officially renamed as American?

If you read Bill Bryson's Made in America you find that quite a few American words - skedaddle and slobberchops for example - are old English words no longer in common usage in the UK. So I suppose what goes around comes around.

Windsor,

Many foreign students that come over to this country are often given a dictionary which is labelled American-English as part of their basic tuition. All is does really is contain Americanised versions of standard English words.

The biggest joke going on at the moment is the attempt to make English the official language of the US.

Which reminds me of a lively debate I had with one American who loudly stated to me "If it wasn't for us Americans, you'd be speaking German" to which I replied "If it wasn't for us English, you'd be speaking French". He later apologised.

Which reminds me of a lively debate I had with one American who loudly stated to me "If it wasn't for us Americans, you'd be speaking German" to which I replied "If it wasn't for us English, you'd be speaking French". He later apologised.

:angry: I'll have to remember that one.

i like windsor because windsor is only a 20 min car ride away from where i live

i like windsor because windor is only a 20 min car ride away from where i live

:D I think perhaps you are talking about the castle and not the young man 'Windsor', unless, of course, you are in possession of a tardis :lol:

i like windsor because windor is only a 20 min car ride away from where i live

:lol: I think perhaps you are talking about the castle and not the young man 'Windsor', unless, of course, you are in possession of a tardis :D

:lol: I hope we'd all agree that doggie101171, if in possession of a tardis, should hopefully have better things to do with his/her time than hang around here mis-spelling windor. On the other hand, of course, if one had a tardis, one could waste as much as one liked here thanks to the whole bending-spacetime-capability thing. There I go again, defeating my own poorly-thought-out argument. :lol: I should post this in the Drunk/Bored thread.